World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Tank Optimization Suggestions

Peter

Hello Commanders,

Good news! As we have received so many complaints that the tanks are not that powerful as the other units, here we would like to have your suggestions on optimizing the tanks. Write down your suggestions in the comment area now! Many thanks!

Peter

• Upvote 1

• Peter changed the title to Tank Optimization Suggestions
17 minutes ago, Peter said:

Olá comandantes,

Boas notícias! Como temos recebido tantas reclamações de que os tanques não são tão potentes quanto as outras unidades, gostaríamos de receber suas sugestões sobre como otimizar os tanques. Escreva suas sugestões na área de comentários agora! Muito Obrigado!

Pete

21 minutes ago, Peter said:

Olá comandantes,

Boas notícias! Como temos recebido tantas reclamações de que os tanques não são tão potentes quanto as outras unidades, gostaríamos de receber suas sugestões sobre como otimizar os tanques. Escreva suas sugestões na área de comentários agora! Muito Obrigado!

Peter

excellent game but troops should be faster. like blitz. tanks tuiguer. Very slow

20 minutes ago, Peter said:

Hello Commanders,

Good news! As we have received so many complaints that the tanks are not that powerful than the other units, here we would like to have your suggestions on how to optimize the tanks. Write down your suggestions in the comment area now! Many thanks!

Peter

Optimization of the tanks would be great, however, all units move very slow.  The tank issue is valid.  Their power should be increased as well as their speed.  The average tank hit points should be increased relative to the “rebel” tanks which seem to have a higher hit point value.

It’s very simple... 

Area Of Effect (splash damage) troops rule this game. Troops that attack one target at a time (like tanks) are much less useful than troops that attack many targets at the same time (bombers, artillery, anti-air). 

To fix this... all you have to do is add a Salvo option for tanks (like you already have for Flaks). Make it a tier 4 (battle level 20) battlefield research option with a high cost that takes 8 hours to complete. And make sure that triggering one tank doesn’t spread to every tank nearby (like chafe does onto transport planes) so that commanders cannot stagger the ability in a way that gives unlimited salvo. 

This will restore balance for tankers. And it will not make tanks too overpowered... as defenders can simply wait until the tanks are on cool down (wait until the 5 minutes of salvo is finished) and then re-engage as a strategic counter-measure to the power of Tank Salvo. 

Another idea, is to make this option available only for the strongest tanks in the game. Tiger, King Tiger, Maus. But not available for light tanks or Sherman medium tanks. 

Also, send me some gems for sharing this brilliant idea. My advice isn’t free 🤑

- KingZeus of GODz

(GODz FTW! )

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

During WWII, a little over 1200 Tiger tanks were produced by the Germans. While the U.S produced over 50,000 Sherman. With that being said, as good as the Sherman’s and tiger tanks were, nothing was scarier to the allies than coming face to face with a tiger tank. I know there are multiple different tank units in the game but remember, Tiger tanks would rip through Sherman’s and T-34s like paper. There are plenty of stories of a single tiger tank destroying 50s Sherman’s and T-34s alone. My suggestion would be to make the tiger tanks at least, as powerful as m40s. Tanks were some of the main fighting force during the Second World War. 

I have one more suggestion since the developers will be working on an update to implement stronger tanks...

There is not enough diversity among the officers/generals of this game. The player community of this game represents people from all over the world. And many are people of color. With backgrounds and cultures ranging from the Middle East, to people of African descent, and Eurasia. 

The vast majority of generals in the game are white people. You even have a bear lmao. Please consider adding this Officer... or others with ethnic background. 

James McGee

Should make fighter planes and Jets stronger since they are also direct attack (like tanks) and Bombers are overpowered in the game and need to be countered better. Alexander, Arnold, and Dowding are not enough. Give them much more HP, and higher defense vs AA and Turrets. Makes no sense to have Strategic Bombers with over 20,000 HP... but the troop that is supposed to counter it maxes out at less than 1/4th of its durability. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_McGee_(Tuskegee_Airman)

D6EAAD88-E2A8-4085-B013-44DF19FBDA96.jpeg

• Like 3

First I would like to say that I’ve been playing this game since it came out. At the start of the game artillery and b-25s ruled the field. Then all the new troops came out and then flak and 40s ruled all. Tanks have always been a back burner 2nd rate troop. At the start of the game tanks are the best troops but after 1 day their pretty much obsolete unless you have a cannoneer or airmen attack with you for splash damage. The main thing is how much splash damage 40s and flak do to tanks. We either need a tank that has higher defense or higher vehicle damage. Although this could help it would not solve the problem. What we really need is a splash damage troop for takers. Every tech tree has a really good troop that can demolish tanks. Yet tankers have no troops that can counter splash damage from bombers arty or aa. Except commandos which lets be honest they are a joke. The only true way to solve this problem is to give tankers some sorta splash damage. This could be accomplished by adding a new tank that does a small amount of splash damage with HE shells, or give us a bf tech that adds that to tigers. I say tigers because they are the only realistic tank too add it to. Since m40s and flak can be gotten on day 1-2 it would be unfair to add this to maus or king tigers as they take way longer to get. Like i said the only true way to optimize tanks is to add a small amount of splash damage to them.

-TheGrimReaper

Edited by TheRealGrim
  • Upvote 1

Hi peter 

I have two things to say....., 

First must add more additions for tanks vs flaks..  And i feel ur dev forgot that addition. 

Second if there something like salvo at tanks or AOE must will be interest units and i think more will change to use tanks...... 

And like always we looking for solve lagged and fix map more 

King Tiger need LV14 Munition Factory

Maus need LV5 league  Munition Factory

It's hard to produce

BUT FLAK41&&M40 only need LV1andLV2  league  Munition Factory

we need Munition factory production t34 and m26 tank

such as

light tank lv3

m4 tank lv5

t34 tank lv7

tiger lv 9

tigerB lv11

mouse lv13

tank need Higher hp and Higher attak,because tank have not Area Of Effect 

finaly modify tank skills,tank can building Turret,have more HP,Attack Range,Attack,Defense.but cant move

787f0a7adab44aedae5bcce3bc1c8701a18bfb0c.jpg

79669d8b87d6277f16be413f27381f30e824fcf5.jpg

• Like 1

I think the idea is good to add somekind of AOE (splash) damage for tanks, much like the flaks (limited time with cool down).

having select units that offer splash damage is good,.. then we won’t see light tank spams with splash damage like tiger, king tiger and maus.

if you want to keep light tanks with an AOE,.. then make the area really really small.

perhalps increasing the range and AOE of each higher class unit.

adding increased defence from artillery/rockets and bombers would also help.

slightly increase the fire range as the units get better: light/med tank - short range, tiger/Pershing - medium range, king tiger/maus - longer range,.. not as far as stugs, but not far off.

tank destroyers should also have really good defence to artillery/rockets/bombers,.. range should be incredible - longer than stugs,.. high damage to tanks, moderate damage to artillery, minor (very small) AOE (activated buff with cool down), and terrible damage to everything else (pointless to use against buildings)

Or

perhalps not even a large AOE,... an activated damage buff like bombers “bombs away” through bf tech giving a 200-300% increase damage for 2-3mins?

call it ‘high explosive shells’

good morning. it is not entirely true that tanks are weaker than other units. some players consider them inferior because they do not have "area damage" they cannot attack planes and ships, but a modification of these characteristics makes artillery and planes useless. players would only produce tanks. Tanks are indispensable in the early stages of the game, they are produced first and with the right generals and the right technologies are fine for the first day of play. if you modify the tanks, you risk changing the game in substance. It is true that after the first day of the game they become almost useless, but this is also a prerogative of the game itself, which makes you want to study new technologies and produce other weapons. in my opinion each phase of the war needs different troops. the wagons are used on the first day and that's okay.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, SBoots said:

What if there was friendly fire? For example when M40's have to turn their guns on targets immediately next to them, should they not receive splash damage? I'd like to see AOE count against all targets so that blitzing tanks pose more of a threat.

Imo, this is the best option and by far the most realistic.  It effectively nerfs m40s and other artillery and requires them to be more skilled.  Bombers cant just bomb close combat units without hitting their own team, requiring a skilled approach to bombing in team battles.  AOE tanks is ridculous, theres nothing realistic about that whatsoever.  Tanks should be the first units that charge into battle and are most equipped to handle enemy fire, not become armored artillery.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Peter said:

Hello Commanders,

Good news! As we have received so many complaints that the tanks are not that powerful as the other units, here we would like to have your suggestions on optimizing the tanks. Write down your suggestions in the comment area now! Many thanks!

Peter

Also some tanks speed desperate me.... I don't use STUGS, SUPER TANK MAUS and a couple more because they don't arrive to target never. Fix that please. 

• Upvote 1