World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Golden Empire- Feedback

Peter

10 hours ago, CptPrice23 said:

Im not lying you can say i am but im not ok i was at school when it realeased where i am i am at school till 2:50am

So i got back updated it started a battle then i had to go to bed but before i went to bed i caped a village i went to bed when the mantinince started

To prove it even further look at this pic look at the update time the time i updated it well dayimage.thumb.jpg.1aee214484e9d7f9a72ddf2f

You got issues kid. Take care little dude

So far I have destroyed 3 villages and 1 resource and not a single blueprint. This task was very time consuming.....  Yeah... I don't know if I have time for this game anymore.... I have a life and a company to run so.... I'll consider staying but time vs reward is not worth it. I really liked the previous version more....

So far so good. A little glitchy troops disappear momentarily. Enemy ai glitches when advancing. But my question is. Once I unlock and level up arraignments in tech. Will I be able to carry this from battlefield to battlefield? It's going to suck having to redo all of that on each field. I do like how you guys leveled the playing field though. It's not going to be about diamonds and who has the most money. It's anyone's game now.  

Mode great, just some issues, troops are lagging bad, u give them a command to move they start the move then they look like they are still, then slide all of a sudden the amount they moved. Another thing is u never fixed the prior issue with troops getting stuck in certain pathways of road, i try to avoid using the road most of the time for that reason, but of course, troops move slower.. Those are just some concerns. Other wise, luv the tech tree..

A couple of things to add... 

I think the problem about fortune and other resources not adding up might have to do with switching capital. Some players switched capital to let steel and other resources go to other cities newr the middle which need to be built up... But we expected the farms and fortune to still add up to our total back at our start city. Last night I switched back my capital to first, starter city and the fortune is going back up as normal, now. My fortune is 19,000 per hour... But seems to only work if the coty connected to the farms is my capital city. 

Also please check into the new "reconstruct" feauture for annex buildings. In the old battlefield, if a turret dies and someone tries to build it again... It will start with zero health and slow build up health as it is constructing. It could be targeted and the attackeds artillery or bombers would usually kill it quickly while also destroying the city. Also, even if it was level 15 when we killed it, it would start back over at level 1. Now, in the new version with reconstruct... The turrets are invincible while they are reconstructing. They cannt be targeted, they cannot die while reconstructing. And in about 20 minutes the turret comes back to life with full strength and the same level as it was before it died. To make matters worse, we are using weak units to attack because no one can upgrade cities or finish technology quickly. Please check into this... When done properly, it essentially allows some players to have invincible cities that can never be destroyed or captured. 

Thank you

• Upvote 3

Also some NPC troops are spawning on top of mountains. The game still doesnt let us put any ground troops on top of mountains or drive onto the mountains... So this makes killing the npc troops on mountains either difficult or impossible. There was an anti aircraft npc troops on a mountain that i could attack. And here is a screenshot of a tiger tank, other tanks, and aa gun inside of a mountain as well. 

Also, please note that some people are wondering what is the point now for even trying to do well in the game? You took away the diamond rewards for being ranked high in battlefield. For many people, this was the main reason to get points and play hard to be top ranked and do well. Now, there is literally no incentive to be in first place. Or top ten. The only rewards are Faction Based. So if your faction is already winning then people will just cruise to victory and not try since there is no benefit. There is also the league gold mines so we will grab those. Its a benefit. But other than that there is no incentive to be number 1 league in rankings for battlefield or number 1 individual... So why should we bother? The answer is that we wont. Im not spending another diamond. And ill spend less time playing... Until league battlefield comes out. Hopefully all of the glitches will be fixed by then. And hopefully there will be some diamonds rewards for doing well (unlike global golden empire which have no rewards for individual or League to do well). 

Thanks.

image.png

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, BlitzkriegHK said:

I got a problem for league city, why i cant transfer resources to other city, it say me have not enough fortune, but i transferred fortune from my city already, so I don't know why?

Is it my problem or League City problem?

I think it is a bug.

Photo 31-1-2016, 05 00 30.gif

Same problem... This is essential in this map to get this to work..

• Upvote 1

Okay first things first

Missions.

1- Missions should not take 10-15 hours to complete because you are waiting for blueprints. If you are going to add blueprints as part of the missions, they I

suggest the previous mission has a blueprint attached. At least for the earlier stages. Later of course you can get them as stage requirements. 

2- You should add and increases Exp. earned from missions. Completing mission should be more important then it is right now, especially for the early game and newer players.

Reconstructing

3- I thought this was a good idea at first, but when I saw how easy it is to build them back up when a city is being attacked I changed my mind. This also makes it

a guarantee that you will cap a city as it was. It takes away the strategy of keeping building intact and actually gives an advantage to the attacker after he as capped it.

Gems

4- Taking away gems as rewards creates an a bigger imbalance then most people realize. This creates a bigger gap from people who won gems, to those who

purchased them. Those players who only purchase every once in a while might end up leaving because they can't compete with the guys who spend more money.

Capital

5- King already mentioned the bugs associated with changing your capital. I think you should also be able to change capital using gold or cash, not just gems.

Battle Level

6- I think your battle level should increase your Flags more. You should be able to hold more territory on this map since it seems to be more important then the previous map. So far I think Units are fine.

Tiger Tanks

7- I know a few people disagree with me on this, but i'll mention it here. I think Tiger Tanks have outlived their purpose on this map. This map is just a faction

version of the league battlefield map we play. The objective is in the center and their are no Tiger Tanks there. I think people should be ranked #1 based on

territory, units killed, cities taken, ect. rather then how many tanks you kill. This is coming from someone who has been ranked because of them, and I think this game should be more objective focused then Tiger Tank focused.

• Upvote 4

Beta Testing

If you take none of my previous suggestions or advice, please listen to this one. Beta Test your Updates. I have no doubts that the top 20 even 30 leagues would be willing to test your updates to ensure there are no bugs at launch. There are quite a bit of bugs embedded in this one that can cause long-standing players to quit on frustration.

All the Hype for the new updates can crash in a few hours when the game has to go down the same day its released to now, where people are not collecting resources for their cities.

-Spaz

Edited by Semispaz
  • Upvote 3

53 minutes ago, TheNorth1 said:

So if someone has bombers unlocked and I only have ground units with no AA, all I can do is watch them destroy my troops?.... Way to take a great game and make it below average. Getting more fed up everyday. I doubt I'll be back on by next week. We shall see. 

i agree, even though i am the guy with 8 bombers now...  there is zero defense, accept the cities.....

2 hours ago, TheNorth1 said:

So if someone has bombers unlocked and I only have ground units with no AA, all I can do is watch them destroy my troops?.... Way to take a great game and make it below average. Getting more fed up everyday. I doubt I'll be back on by next week. We shall see. 

1 hour ago, robnadel said:

i agree, even though i am the guy with 8 bombers now...  there is zero defense, accept the cities.....

If you are complaining about this you are wrong. Build 10 scouts and you'll see them shred bombers. If you have any doubts about that ask Jamin from Rebels, I used this against him when we joined late in a league battle.

Use your head to create a strategy... There are solutions to these kind of things.

This is your only freebie.

-Spaz

• Upvote 1

• Peter unfeatured this topic
  • Peter featured and unpinned this topic