World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Golden Empire- Feedback

Peter

1 hour ago, Semispaz said:

If you are complaining about this you are wrong. Build 10 scouts and you'll see them shred bombers. If you have any doubts about that ask Jamin from Rebels, I used this against him when we joined late in a league battle.

Use your head to create a strategy... There are solutions to these kind of things.

This is your only freebie.

-Spaz

Before you talk sh*t maybe you should use your head. That is not the only problem. What happens when someone has high level fighters? This game has and will become an unbalance typical IOS game.  Good luck staying up to date upgrade commander. 

15 day reset everyone even was this games special sauce. But what do I know. 

2 hours ago, Semispaz said:

If you are complaining about this you are wrong. Build 10 scouts and you'll see them shred bombers. If you have any doubts about that ask Jamin from Rebels, I used this against him when we joined late in a league battle.

Use your head to create a strategy... There are solutions to these kind of things.

-Spaz

bring those scouts,  i have spent maybe 1/2 my gems since game beginning,  before last field, i had accumulated 73000 gems, now down to 23000..  i ll just heal away......  heal away.. may blast through 750 or a 1000 gems, but its OP..  I had 6 scouts on me today, only took two heals while i destroyed target

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Semispaz said:

-Spaz

And why the hell would I dismiss all most of my force to defend against bombers with scouts?  Lol. Yeah that's sounds like a fun game. Idiot 

since I have only gotten a response from some punk and not a single admin for all of my feedback and for many other reasons I am leaving this game for good. I appointed someone else as leader of our league. But many will follow. You guys really had a special game, and now you have ruined it. Best of luck upgrade commanders. There is another game I'm gonna check out. One that doesn't require a full time commitment to stay relevant. It's your game though so do what you wish. 

1 hour ago, TheNorth1 said:

And why the hell would I dismiss all most of my force to defend against bombers with scouts?  Lol. Yeah that's sounds like a fun game. Idiot 

since I have only gotten a response from some punk and not a single admin for all of my feedback and for many other reasons I am leaving this game for good. I appointed someone else as leader of our league. But many will follow. You guys really had a special game, and now you have ruined it. Best of luck upgrade commanders. There is another game I'm gonna check out. One that doesn't require a full time commitment to stay relevant. It's your game though so do what you wish. 

Sir, changes will be made, this is the reason we are collecting feedback. Thank you!

On January 28, 2016 at 0:11 PM, Peter said:

Commanders, please leave your thoughts and suggestions about Golden Empire under this thread!

-Rebels respawn is basically for free EXP and resources, just build TURRETS!

Notice:

As to the issue that some players get stuck at the loading screen, this is a connection issue of Apple Game Center itself. Please try re-opening your device, and re-logging both of your Apple ID and Game Center account to give it a shot.

Hey Peter, problems with league city. I have a 152k in cash and when I try to transport from my league city it says I don't have any cash. I can transport from my capital and other city but it will not let me transport from league to city says I have no cash. ? Can you look into it cause I dumped a lot of resources into it thinking it would be like normal. 

5 minutes ago, MajorD204 said:

Hey Peter, problems with league city. I have a 152k in cash and when I try to transport from my league city it says I don't have any cash. I can transport from my capital and other city but it will not let me transport from league to city says I have no cash. ? Can you look into it cause I dumped a lot of resources into it thinking it would be like normal. 

I have been complaining about that for 2 days, ... No responses,  it so necessary to have this work

6 hours ago, TheNorth1 said:

Before you talk sh*t maybe you should use your head. That is not the only problem. What happens when someone has high level fighters? This game has and will become an unbalance typical IOS game.  Good luck staying up to date upgrade commander. 

15 day reset everyone even was this games special sauce. But what do I know. 

By the time they get high level fighters you'll have aa. And I have used my head, I wrote a post to address real issues, not complaining about having no strategy in the game. Just quit. Your just taking a spot someone else can use.

5 hours ago, robnadel said:

bring those scouts,  i have spent maybe 1/2 my gems since game beginning,  before last field, i had accumulated 73000 gems, now down to 23000..  i ll just heal away......  heal away.. may blast through 750 or a 1000 gems, but its OP..  I had 6 scouts on me today, only took two heals while i destroyed target

There are more counters to this, but it seems like you'll be out of gems before you know it. So spend away. Once they Nerf heal you be back in here complaining about how it's unfair to you. I don't even have heal for that exact reason, it's a gem hole and you'll be on empty spending cash soon.

Bring your bombers. I'll take you on. :)

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Commanderburger said:

I am so done with this game right now.Like really I can't kill a level 3 turret with arty without getting my arty shot and killed.I will be back on in a couple days and see if you fixed it.I will just be getting on to check stuff with league and forums.

i had same issues, switched to stug's   4 arty and 17 stug, took  level 4 city before resupply...   

8 hours ago, TheNorth1 said:

Hummmmm to defend your base? If you think you can just keep the same units and do well you apparently miss the strategy portion of a strategy game. You adabt to the players around you. You probably just want to do the same thing over and over... Artys and bombers, artys and bombers...

It's a new game with new strategies. Toss the the ones out.

and if I was an admin I would ignore you too, you spend more time bitching* then actually giving valuable suggestions.

later bro, we don't care if you quit. 

2 hours ago, robnadel said:

i had same issues, switched to stug's   4 arty and 17 stug, took  level 4 city before resupply...   

I took a city down with 6 stugs, are you upgrading them? (Not expanding)

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Semispaz said:

Beta Testing

If you take none of my previous suggestions or advice, please listen to this one. Beta Test your Updates. I have no doubts that the top 20 even 30 leagues would be willing to test your updates to ensure there are no bugs at launch. There are quite a bit of bugs embedded in this one that can cause long-standing players to quit on frustration.

All the Hype for the new updates can crash in a few hours when the game has to go down the same day its released to now, where people are not collecting resources for their cities.

-Spaz

I talked to support they said they will consider this. I think this is a great idea and should be paid attention to. Many great games that have made it big have these as. Often times instead of hiring beta testers if u let current players participate u will get a lot better response.

10 hours ago, Semispaz said:

Hummmmm to defend your base? If you think you can just keep the same units and do well you apparently miss the strategy portion of a strategy game. You adabt to the players around you. You probably just want to do the same thing over and over... Artys and bombers, artys and bombers...

It's a new game with new strategies. Toss the the ones out.

and if I was an admin I would ignore you too, you spend more time bitching* then actually giving valuable suggestions.

later bro, we don't care if you quit. 

I took a city down with 6 stugs, are you upgrading them? (Not expanding)

level 7 city, nazi's not rebels

• Peter unfeatured this topic
  • Peter featured and unpinned this topic