World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Golden Empire- Feedback

Peter

This is what I've gathered thus far:

1) Rebels spawn a bit too fast. I don't mind the free kills/exp but when taking a village they will spawn on top of me as I'm capping it. I will usually bum rush with tanks and stugs so I wipe the village fairly quickly and they still spawn within a couple minutes.

2) Attack mode. I'm not sure what you did to it but sometimes it works like it used to and sometimes not. My main hang up with this is how can you make all these new updates when one of the very first things people asked for is selective targeting? As in, let us choose where to attack. Very frustrating at times. 

3) New units. I like how the new game offers more than just seeing hoards of bombers and arty taking places down. I like the variety but I see that you're moving towards a pay-to-win game. If you remember the old reviews on iStore you'll see that one of the main reasons people liked this game was because it was totally free and diamonds only allowed you to rush. Now you can buy advanced units. I haven't seen any big disparities since they can be countered but at greater cost but I hope you don't over do this.

4) Resources. Why did you give us these farms, oil, and rubber bases? They're kinda useless at this point seeings how everything is so expensive though it does finally give us a reason to use steel smelting etc tactics :). I'm sure I don't need to mention how useless and borderline stagnant villages are.

5) Notifications. Chat problems have been around since the game's inception but it'd be nice to have the red dot show up for Private Chat. Also I don't get notifications for troops out of oil and ammo. It'd also be nice to have a note pop up when troops have only 30mins worth of fuel/food/ammo. 

6) Tech tree. This idea is god awful. People that have been playing longer obviously have the advantage here coupled with the fact they're probably spenders as well. This is going to create a huge imbalance and I already see it in-game. Plus everybody liked the old model of just upgrading the munition factory to get all these units. Now I have to spend exorbitant amounts of time and currency to unlock units that were available when I first got the game.

7) Testers. I think you should let the some of the top players and/or their leagues be the testers since they have the experience and time to do it. If you just let one group then there's gonna be obvious problems like bias and conspiracies.

8) Give me one million diamonds.

9) Daily Gifts. What  happened to the battlefield supplements that we used to get? That was a nice little boost for everybody and now we only get 100 diamonds a day? I know you're running a business and I wouldn't care if we didn't have this before.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Semispaz said:

Hummmmm to defend your base? If you think you can just keep the same units and do well you apparently miss the strategy portion of a strategy game. You adabt to the players around you. You probably just want to do the same thing over and over... Artys and bombers, artys and bombers...

It's a new game with new strategies. Toss the the ones out.

and if I was an admin I would ignore you too, you spend more time bitching* then actually giving valuable suggestions.

later bro, we don't care if you quit. 

I took a city down with 6 stugs, are you upgrading them? (Not expanding)

It is obvious that you have not read all 6 pages.  Otherwise you would have seen very valuable feedback.  Why you insist on trolling I'll never know. Just shut your mouth and move along little boy. 

2 minutes ago, TheNorth1 said:

It is obvious that you have not read all 6 pages.  Otherwise you would have seen very valuable feedback.  Why you insist on trolling I'll never know. Just shut your mouth and move along little boy. 

You're just as bad as the trolls if you take up space just to call somebody names and be an asshat. I'm doing it right now because all I've seen from you is whining about dumb shit and arguing. You're the one who needs to stop and bring something better to the table. 

• Upvote 1

Well I have read many of the posts here ( not all but many) and will say that although I don't like all of the new features and have experienced many of the issues with lagging game play, frozen planes, troops that do the cha cha, and even go on random death walkabouts, I have seen progress made over the last few days, on most complaints.  This atleast means that someone is reading this forum from the game and developers are trying to find solutions.  For those who don't think anything is being done, they are wrong and for those who don't like the changes, keep letting people know.  Not everything is going to be perfect during the first few days or weeks and this game is a strategical challenge not a " hey I figured out how to kill everything with arty and defending AA". So with that let me provide my opinions on the game thus far ( several of these have been commented on by other already)

Overall I like the thought process of making the game better and like the research system put in place.  But I do see the potential for players unless separated by some type of development ranking to quickly destroy any new players to the game.  This same ranking system needs to be considered for leagues and kinda is but still needs to be factored in when allowing players to join games.  Again that is a 00011010100110100011001010 type code problem, that all you over paid smart guys can deal with.

next I hate the tap tap of bubbles.  Drives me nuts and takes away from blowing stuff up so I can get the all it BP.  I saw some post about giving us a button we could push once and collect for all.  I like it!

Arty comments, I agree that arty has been big time Nerf'd and probably too much, but agree some reduction is good.  I say range 280 while not letting turrets get 300 range til level 7 or 8 that way arty can still kill lower level cities or turrets with out being in kill box, and force players to defend a little.  With that said I love the new stugs and tank comb with arty support and for all you arty lovers out there no war was ever been won with arty alone that is why it is a combat support weapon and not front line attack weapon.  No city in history that I am aware of ever surrendered to arty with 1 infantry platoon.  Combined arms assault is where this game needs to be.  Also to the damage done by arty, Imagree the damage done to armor should have been reduced but the damage done to stone and brick building, should not have been Nerf'd as much.  Should take 30 minutes to kill a lv5 village (not city)with 6 arty.

Build times.  I see I can build up to lv 10 or 20 with armory and airstrip.  Great but you can't repair a plane til level 3 or 5 and it take 1 hr just get to level 2 reduced build times for airstrips and naval yards needs to be considered.  Longer than ground troops but it is ridiculous now.  Also we are 4 plus days into my battle and There is no way I could ever build out lv 20 airstrips.  Please review this setup

resource collection, yup I have had this issue and for some reason it is always in the morning hours. Sometimes I collect sometimes I don't.  I know this is being worked on

Fix the attack button!  If I can see it I should be able to attack it! If my troops aren't in range they should move to range.  Also when rebels or enemy troops move within range my troops sometimes move to there last kill location stop this.  I don't give my troops that discretion.  What do you think this is the modern army?

has the hold position button ever worked for anyone? Mine is still broke.lol

troops don't like to enter bases sometimes. Who knows they cray cray.

how about creating troop lines American, Russian, Germany etc.  rather than the hodge podge we have now.  Then players could select their troop type at start of battlefield.  I know more complex coding.

please do something about reward system and make it more player specific.  If I plat more I should get more.

overall still a good game but this update is requiring a relearning and we all know that we generally hate change.  I understand the frustration as I almost called it quits twice in last 2 days.  But then I realize it is a game, meant to be fun, and a challenge. Keep up the solid work staff, and get this game right.  

Thanks 

Mingo

• Upvote 2

I'm sure you guys are tired of me but one final thing.... Why did you make it so protection on the small mines don't pop for 24 hours after reaching 6800 goal vp.... I mean it took long enough to get there... adding 24 hours means we're twirling our thumbs even longer... Don't have much to do right now except waste my troops attacking useless cities and Mz... Not sure if this was intentional but I think I can speak for everyone who took the time out of their days to take the HQ's and guardians that it's already frustrating enough getting to 6800 without having to wait an extra 24 hours! Thanks for taking the time to listen to me bitch and moan! 

Edited by Sneakymastamind
  • Upvote 3

You guys dumbed down the aa way to much, it still has the same, very fragile health as always, but with less range and a lot less damage, I had 10 aa spread out to avoid splash from the bombers, after the guy finished bombing th aa, they still had half health, and this was only 5 bombers!!! You made this game a lot more unequal than it was before, these blueprints at random are stupid and needs to be changed. I have been on this game almost all day, besides when I sleep, collecting domestic affairs and have only gotten 5 blue prints while other people have gotten enough for fighters?!?! I am definitely going to stop playing this game as you pretty much have to do nothing but play this game to get anywhere. I'm sorry, I loved this game! Maybe I'll start playing when you come out with a single person version so I don't have to be on 24/7. Also the assault guns need work, they just drive up to enemy's when ever they feel like getting killed.

so ether nerf the bomber, which still has its crap load of hp, or upgrade the aa, because when people get the b-29 how the heck am I going to defend myself at all if I can barely keep my units alive when people have the regular bombers?

i can't even begin to imagine what kind of hell its going to be for league battles, who's going to be able to compete with anyone that does nothing but play and has unlocked everything? There is going to be no contest when they just go around bombing everyone like usual.

You guys need to take away the gemming ability for rebuilding turrets. Yeah let's attack this guys that's got lvl 9 turrets, oh wow he just gemmed it back now let's take it out again but with 5 less stugs because the turret killed that many already.... 

We all see that you guys are brining less gems into the game and more ways to spend them.... Stop, I liked when this game was equal, this is why I am just going back to playing only clans of clans, because on that game everyone is equal, same troops, same base, same everything 

I used to laugh at and enjoy conquering those who played this game as if it were sim city or FarmVille, now I ride the pony of shame and pop my sim city bubbles and tickle the cute stationary and non aggressive AI all day long glued to my city's screen waiting for the epic blueprint bubble I've only popped twice in 4 days...

i love all the new units, I love the new strategies to learn, but I sure dislike the extremely slow pace and eventually unfair and unbalanced potential of the tech tree.  Short term sweetness, long term fail unfortunately :(.

You guys do an awesome job with this game, by far the best iOS game ever, but this last update has been a major disappointment, but I'm sticking it out because I know it will improve and I know you listen :), even with the major disappointment and the HUGE shift in focus from pvp to pve making it insanely difficult to capture a player's city and units weak as pond water(depending on where you live), it's still an epic game :).

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Solus said:

You're just as bad as the trolls if you take up space just to call somebody names and be an asshat. I'm doing it right now because all I've seen from you is whining about dumb shit and arguing. You're the one who needs to stop and bring something better to the table. 

Why don't you read the first two pages of the thread... Pot meet kettle. What have you contributed?  Nothing so do your homework child. 

2 hours ago, Solus said:

Why don't you read the first two pages of the thread... Pot meet kettle. What have you contributed?  Nothing so do your homework child. 

2 hours ago, Solus said:

This is what I've gathered thus far:

1) Rebels spawn a bit too fast. I don't mind the free kills/exp but when taking a village they will spawn on top of me as I'm capping it. I will usually bum rush with tanks and stugs so I wipe the village fairly quickly and they still spawn within a couple minutes.

2) Attack mode. I'm not sure what you did to it but sometimes it works like it used to and sometimes not. My main hang up with this is how can you make all these new updates when one of the very first things people asked for is selective targeting? As in, let us choose where to attack. Very frustrating at times. 

3) New units. I like how the new game offers more than just seeing hoards of bombers and arty taking places down. I like the variety but I see that you're moving towards a pay-to-win game. If you remember the old reviews on iStore you'll see that one of the main reasons people liked this game was because it was totally free and diamonds only allowed you to rush. Now you can buy advanced units. I haven't seen any big disparities since they can be countered but at greater cost but I hope you don't over do this.

4) Resources. Why did you give us these farms, oil, and rubber bases? They're kinda useless at this point seeings how everything is so expensive though it does finally give us a reason to use steel smelting etc tactics :). I'm sure I don't need to mention how useless and borderline stagnant villages are.

5) Notifications. Chat problems have been around since the game's inception but it'd be nice to have the red dot show up for Private Chat. Also I don't get notifications for troops out of oil and ammo. It'd also be nice to have a note pop up when troops have only 30mins worth of fuel/food/ammo. 

6) Tech tree. This idea is god awful. People that have been playing longer obviously have the advantage here coupled with the fact they're probably spenders as well. This is going to create a huge imbalance and I already see it in-game. Plus everybody liked the old model of just upgrading the munition factory to get all these units. Now I have to spend exorbitant amounts of time and currency to unlock units that were available when I first got the game.

7) Testers. I think you should let the some of the top players and/or their leagues be the testers since they have the experience and time to do it. If you just let one group then there's gonna be obvious problems like bias and conspiracies.

8) Give me one million diamonds.

9) Daily Gifts. What  happened to the battlefield supplements that we used to get? That was a nice little boost for everybody and now we only get 100 diamonds a day? I know you're running a business and I wouldn't care if we didn't have this before.

Good job repeating everything addressed on the first two pages. Great contribution. 

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Graywing said:

You sould make an event where blueprints are more likely to get 

31 minutes ago, Slapjack said:

I used to laugh at and enjoy conquering those who played this game as if it were sim city or FarmVille, now I ride the pony of shame and pop my sim city bubbles and tickle the cute stationary and non aggressive AI all day long glued to my city's screen waiting for the epic blueprint bubble I've only popped twice in 4 days...

i love all the new units, I love the new strategies to learn, but I sure dislike the extremely slow pace and eventually unfair and unbalanced potential of the tech tree.  Short term sweetness, long term fail unfortunately :(.

You guys do an awesome job with this game, by far the best iOS game ever, but this last update has been a major disappointment, but I'm sticking it out because I know it will improve and I know you listen :), even with the major disappointment and the HUGE shift in focus from pvp to pve making it insanely difficult to capture a player's city and units weak as pond water(depending on where you live), it's still an epic game :).

36 minutes ago, Brok23 said:

You guys dumbed down the aa way to much, it still has the same, very fragile health as always, but with less range and a lot less damage, I had 10 aa spread out to avoid splash from the bombers, after the guy finished bombing th aa, they still had half health, and this was only 5 bombers!!! You made this game a lot more unequal than it was before, these blueprints at random are stupid and needs to be changed. I have been on this game almost all day, besides when I sleep, collecting domestic affairs and have only gotten 5 blue prints while other people have gotten enough for fighters?!?! I am definitely going to stop playing this game as you pretty much have to do nothing but play this game to get anywhere. I'm sorry, I loved this game! Maybe I'll start playing when you come out with a single person version so I don't have to be on 24/7. Also the assault guns need work, they just drive up to enemy's when ever they feel like getting killed.

so ether nerf the bomber, which still has its crap load of hp, or upgrade the aa, because when people get the b-29 how the heck am I going to defend myself at all if I can barely keep my units alive when people have the regular bombers?

i can't even begin to imagine what kind of hell its going to be for league battles, who's going to be able to compete with anyone that does nothing but play and has unlocked everything? There is going to be no contest when they just go around bombing everyone like usual.

You guys need to take away the gemming ability for rebuilding turrets. Yeah let's attack this guys that's got lvl 9 turrets, oh wow he just gemmed it back now let's take it out again but with 5 less stugs because the turret killed that many already.... 

We all see that you guys are brining less gems into the game and more ways to spend them.... Stop, I liked when this game was equal, this is why I am just going back to playing only clans of clans, because on that game everyone is equal, same troops, same base, same everything 

35 minutes ago, Graywing said:

You sould make an event where blueprints are more likely to get 

1 hour ago, BlueMingo said:

Well I have read many of the posts here ( not all but many) and will say that although I don't like all of the new features and have experienced many of the issues with lagging game play, frozen planes, troops that do the cha cha, and even go on random death walkabouts, I have seen progress made over the last few days, on most complaints.  This atleast means that someone is reading this forum from the game and developers are trying to find solutions.  For those who don't think anything is being done, they are wrong and for those who don't like the changes, keep letting people know.  Not everything is going to be perfect during the first few days or weeks and this game is a strategical challenge not a " hey I figured out how to kill everything with arty and defending AA". So with that let me provide my opinions on the game thus far ( several of these have been commented on by other already)

Overall I like the thought process of making the game better and like the research system put in place.  But I do see the potential for players unless separated by some type of development ranking to quickly destroy any new players to the game.  This same ranking system needs to be considered for leagues and kinda is but still needs to be factored in when allowing players to join games.  Again that is a 00011010100110100011001010 type code problem, that all you over paid smart guys can deal with.

next I hate the tap tap of bubbles.  Drives me nuts and takes away from blowing stuff up so I can get the all it BP.  I saw some post about giving us a button we could push once and collect for all.  I like it!

Arty comments, I agree that arty has been big time Nerf'd and probably too much, but agree some reduction is good.  I say range 280 while not letting turrets get 300 range til level 7 or 8 that way arty can still kill lower level cities or turrets with out being in kill box, and force players to defend a little.  With that said I love the new stugs and tank comb with arty support and for all you arty lovers out there no war was ever been won with arty alone that is why it is a combat support weapon and not front line attack weapon.  No city in history that I am aware of ever surrendered to arty with 1 infantry platoon.  Combined arms assault is where this game needs to be.  Also to the damage done by arty, Imagree the damage done to armor should have been reduced but the damage done to stone and brick building, should not have been Nerf'd as much.  Should take 30 minutes to kill a lv5 village (not city)with 6 arty.

Build times.  I see I can build up to lv 10 or 20 with armory and airstrip.  Great but you can't repair a plane til level 3 or 5 and it take 1 hr just get to level 2 reduced build times for airstrips and naval yards needs to be considered.  Longer than ground troops but it is ridiculous now.  Also we are 4 plus days into my battle and There is no way I could ever build out lv 20 airstrips.  Please review this setup

resource collection, yup I have had this issue and for some reason it is always in the morning hours. Sometimes I collect sometimes I don't.  I know this is being worked on

Fix the attack button!  If I can see it I should be able to attack it! If my troops aren't in range they should move to range.  Also when rebels or enemy troops move within range my troops sometimes move to there last kill location stop this.  I don't give my troops that discretion.  What do you think this is the modern army?

has the hold position button ever worked for anyone? Mine is still broke.lol

troops don't like to enter bases sometimes. Who knows they cray cray.

how about creating troop lines American, Russian, Germany etc.  rather than the hodge podge we have now.  Then players could select their troop type at start of battlefield.  I know more complex coding.

please do something about reward system and make it more player specific.  If I plat more I should get more.

overall still a good game but this update is requiring a relearning and we all know that we generally hate change.  I understand the frustration as I almost called it quits twice in last 2 days.  But then I realize it is a game, meant to be fun, and a challenge. Keep up the solid work staff, and get this game right.  

Thanks 

Mingo

Hey, guys, we are now collecting advice you gave us, changes have to be made very soon. Like doubled the chance of getting BP, adding BP in missions, reduced durability to 20% after reconstructing and more...Also, matchmaking system is in considering to make experienced players meet other veterans . Thank you!

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Peter said:

Hey, guys, we are now collecting advice you gave us, changes have to be made very soon. Like doubled the chance of getting BP, adding BP in missions, reduced durability to 20% after reconstructing and more...Also, matchmaking system is in considering to make experienced players meet other veterans . Thank you!

Hey Peter I think the whole community at large hates the bubble popping system, we just wanna kill stuff, not pop bubbles, there is tons of that in other non strategy warfare games, please make thus automatic or pressing a button from anywhere that collects them all, plz plz plz

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Slapjack said:

Hey Peter I think the whole community at large hates the bubble popping system, we just wanna kill stuff, not pop bubbles, there is tons of that in other non strategy warfare games, please make thus automatic or pressing a button from anywhere that collects them all, plz plz plz

Bubble popping is annoying , the update had great ideas just needs so much tweaking that the game is hard to enjoy. The players that gave feed back have mostly good ideas. Some have quit because of the need for tweaking. Also my villages are STILL not producing. I love this game so please don't let it be ruined. I think you should have event competitions like train event or kill events to get bp. The stats on some units need to be fixed like aa are the worst. And arts r pointless being turrets can reach em so easily at low lvls.

• Upvote 4

This map needs major tweaking.

Stage Requirements 

Okay so we recently unlocked the 3rd stage after virtually controlling everything worth Victory Points in the inner circle. I completely disagree with the Gold mines unlocking after another 24 hours. We were all hyped for nothing. I didn't even log back into the game for 24 hours because I couldn't really even progress until it dropped.

This map is completely unbalanced. We don't have enough active leagues to even capture all of the gold mines (only one per league). Even with all the gold mines and the Cities, the 4th Stage won't unlock because its not enough points. This means that one faction would have to control nearly everything that is worth victory points before the core of the map unlocks... no it still wouldn't unlock the core.

This map is designed to

1. either end as a slaughter fest of one faction, or  

2. a back-and-forth stalemate that never unlocks the core because the points are too high.

Gold Mines

Another major issue is that fact that leagues can only control 1 mine. On top of that, the mine doesn't automatically generate gold, and the amount you can buy is too low to even be worth the consistent effort of checking every 2 hours.

City Storage

For the amount of resources it takes to build things, the storage in each city is not sufficient at all. 16,000 Steel was at 200 with only upgrading 6 buildings and building 4 units. I think each city should get a significant increase in the amount of resources they can store.

Unit Queue 

The current queue system for building units is not big enough. You increased the time to build units, increases the cost, and decreased the queue lines. This means a person has to be on 30-50% more just to do the same amount of work the old system did. 

Players that have a limited amount of time to play will be isolated from many of the changes that were made. I suggest making several changes.

Edited by Semispaz
  • Upvote 4

Hello, other commanders maybe are not complaining about this yet maybe because they havent reached this point in battlefield. But we unlocked the third faction missions which states that small gold mines will be unlocked "upon completion of the 6,800 victory point mission". But once our faction passed the 6,800 mark... The game made us wait ANOTHER TWENTY FOUR HOURS before the shields on small gold mines dropped. WHY? Its not what the faction mission says... And what purpose does it serve for us to have to wait? 

We all thought this was frustrating... But the more annoying part came today when the 24 hours wait was finally over. We learned that the game ONLY ALLOWS A LEAGUE TO CAPTURE AN OWN ONE SMALL GOLD MINE EACH. Lol... Why? So after we take one... What are we supposed to do? Share and help all the other leagues get small gold mines too? What kind of war game is this where strong, powerful leagues... Are NOT ALLOWED to be strong and powerful. I dont want to share all the gold mines and each league in the game gets one evenly. I want to fight my enemies for every one of them until every last troop is sacrificed in the fierce battles. 

Fighting is what makes war games fun. Competing is what makes us go hard on games like this to win and play all night long and spend diamonds even when we dont really want too. 

Please consider fixing this. We have already killed all of the strong members of enemy faction. It wont let us fight the allied faction. The game wont allow us to go in the middle and fight for command centers and central gold mine (it all has shields). The game wont let us take any more small gold mines (we only get 1 so I guess its communism sharing). So What are we supposed to do? Theres is nothing left except to go on app store look for other games until other leagues in faction take enough gold mines to unlock the next faction mission. 

Very disappointing. Screenshot below of the score for our golden empire battlefield and the faction missions which says the mines will unlock when we reach the goal (which was a lie since we then had to wait 24 more hours just to realize we can only take and no more).We just want to kill everything and finish it so we can move on but the game keeps stopping us with non sense limitations so that we have nothing to do except wait. Its very annoying. 

image.png

I wish golden empire was like League Battles. Let us choose our own allies and enemies. Dont tell me who i have to be allied with. And let me fight towards Hegemony if thats what we choose. World Domination! :)

• Upvote 3

Ok here is my 2 cents

1) over all I think this map has real promise, un met promise.

2) tech tree while i think it is an awesome idea, it will as a lot other have said led to newer player being discouraged from playing. Not to brag but would you wanna be a new player joining a brand new game and run into godz and Wolfpack all teched out. Yea I would quit also. So how do we fix this. Well your probally going to have to either redesign the tree to allow new player an advanced start or make it so everyone starts with the normal tech we used to have and allow factions to unlock newer tech by capturing "factories" to unlock that tech. This way we have to work together to gain new tech and everyone on our sides gain no matter what expericence we have. We would still have to have the right city level and munitions factory level in our city. Maybe make it so the tech tree unlock special ability for the units like forced march rather then the unit. So we have access to all the units no matter when we started the game , but veteran players can unlock veteran ability or units. Instead of infantry we have rangers with better ability.

3) start up. 

While on our old map a mixed up start was fine I don't think it's quit going to work here. The map seems almost too big. We should start like the league battle. Each faction start on one side of the map or other. Race to the middle....as we progress we unlock the appropriate "gate". Also make it so we can not get the large transports...seriously we were able to advance very fast with a few coins, it game breaking. By being able to start on an opposite side we will have more combat in the beginning against rebels but in the end we will have epic Pvp combat fighting over the middle mines. Much more fun!

4) the new units and nerds to old units

stugs 3 - love it hard hitting glass cannons. Paired with the right tanks to play fullback it can crush any target...well once you fix it

m40 self propelled cannon- love the concept....fast moving cannon hard hitting....no range....can't get close to turrent before getting crushed. For such a high tech tree item very worthless.....increase the range lower the damage slightly.

king tiger 2..... Awesome

the carriers..... What can I say they be awesome , except at there tech level and probally the level you need to be before you can use it...no one will.  Without being able to get the navies into the inner sea no one will need them, so why bother...plus they have no defense at all.....at the min they should have anti air craft weapons which is historically accurate.

self propelled anti aircraft guns.- I like em, one thing I would add is give them anti infantry/ vehicle ability. It historical accurate and would make them worthwhile to own. Another idea for an addition to the game is add in German 88mm cannons....they were the best German anti aircraft gun, and there best anti tank gun. Multi purpose uses on a weapon would see more combination of armies. Heck make anti tank guns able to hit buildings.

artillery- too much nerf....increase splash a little bit, increase damage to infantry and vehicles keep the armour damage the same....increase range back to 300. Artillery should be weak but hit hard. They should not be able to crush turrents but increase damage to other buildings...they should be doing 3x damage to an army base verses turrents. Maybe even give us an ability, like tanks have the forced march ability, to have armour pricing shells to do more damage to tanks or high explosives shells to do more damage to turrents. It would cost 3x ammo usage. 

the rest I have not unlocked yet

5 - rebel base load outs - seriously they are too easy no challenge. Not trying to be mean, but I can take anyone of the cities on this map with almost no losses at rank 1. We need to make it more challenging as we go progress in. Maybe add new types of defenses to tech tree or make a new unit call engineers where we can add method of slowing down tank rushes....all I know us there is no challenge, especially for someone who uses diamonds. Please make it so they have 4 turrents with different functions, allow us to customize more. Also make turrents it's own thing on the table, so we have buildings and turrents(harden target).

6 - medic tactic - needs a cool down....broken when able to be spammed.

7 - village I like the new concept. But the layout and options are weak. Make the tower each have a specialization. Anti tank/vehicle , anti infantry, artillery counter, anti aircraft, anti navel. Would make villages viable to defense rather then a speed bump. Also make it so we can have 5 plots but we can only place 4 things.....the ability to put 1 tower in the middle would allow for better coverage.

8 - rebel troopers - please make them smarter ....I killed a tiger tank with an infantry guy leading him to my miltary zone turrents.....yea...make them harder. 

8- rss - see above but make so the turrents can gain two abilities of our choices

there is more but enough for now.

• Upvote 2

Please please please don't have anymore of these recharge events, blueprints are rare enough and now you are just giving the paying players an even more head start, keeping us free to play players down. I know you guys need to make money but taking away our diamond rewards and adding more things to spend diamonds on really is really getting annoying and pushing this game out of its equal state it was in. Once this game gets unbalanced in a month because of this I really want to see match making so people with similar troop levels are together. It is going to be no fun to just bomb everyone's units when they can't defend them selves and push away new players.

• Peter unfeatured this topic
  • Peter featured and unpinned this topic