• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Golden Empire- Feedback

Peter

1 hour ago, Peter said:

Hey what's your battlefield ID?

Battle ID is 1043734

also to this field I had the P1 101 fighter jet fly over a faction member (friendly) and my fighter was shot down by his turrets. Also our league city was hit the other day and I can not repair it at all. Now I thought maybe I had to upgrade it to repair and that did not work. Just some issues along with the gold mines not opening up for us. Thanks. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Ilickpie said:

I honestly hate the update. I used to get on this game 2-3 hours a day now i get on it about 10 minutes a day. The tree is a waste of time, the gold is to hard to come by and the blueprints are to expensive. I think you just threw away a good game.

Blue prints come in the bubbles and throw building your city, but the "fix" that as suppose to increase the chance actually reduced it.  Gold isn't hard to come by if your faction works together captures the gold mines you can mine each mine, and since a league can only hold one small gold mine your league can claim one for even more, just remember to mine them every 2 hours.  Though the large mines are broken I believe they still give something.  The game changes are designed to give another aspect to growth.  Bug again in the "fix" the increased blueprint costs and gold costs on the chart as a supposed "help" to new players and actual made it considerably harder for them.  So overall the update needs some work, but it also gives some work and there is a strategy in how you unlock things.  The biggest flaw in their claims was the great use for navy, but blocking the navy from going into that inner circle essentially made the claim bogus.  What they did do is limit bombers by weakening them and increasing costs.  So ground units have become more appealing in many ways.  So I guess I'm saying I see your frustration, agree there is issues, but don't agree that the update was a bad direction.  Just takes some time to get use to and 10 minutes a day isn't enough time.

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Rammy33 said:

Battle ID is 1043734

also to this field I had the P1 101 fighter jet fly over a faction member (friendly) and my fighter was shot down by his turrets. Also our league city was hit the other day and I can not repair it at all. Now I thought maybe I had to upgrade it to repair and that did not work. Just some issues along with the gold mines not opening up for us. Thanks. 

Same battlefield as Rammy Peter.

If by "higher drop rate" on bp you mean less frequently then it's spot on.  Went from at least one a day to 1 in 4 days. Lol only 164 more days for my next unlock.  

On the subject of cities.  I'm good with building being reconstructed.  But maybe make destroyed turrets actually destroyed.  

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Hitgirl said:

The whole drop rate for blueprints is ridiculous. Players are going days without getting any. I was under the impression they were suppose to occur more often, not next to never. You guys got some REAL issues that need fixed asap. Many have been listed here already.   

I'm not sure if they even care any more.  All I know is that if they made this patch to make money it's not going to work.  I don't know if I'm the only one but I've spent $6 since the new update.  If we were still playing on the old map I would've spent a lot more than that.  I really don't see the need to buy gems since this new update.  On the old map I'd buy gems to quickly put my city under protection to avoid being attacked but now no one cares about attacking other players.  It's basically a race to the middle which happens to be guarded by AI only.  Something has to change soon.

• Upvote 3

Lol seems like the only thing Peter is worried about is those good mines. They keep wanting our feedback yet nothing but the most redundant shit gets taken into consideration.

Next update: "gold mines now give more gold and you have to check back every 1 hour instead of 2! Blueprints come in more frequently(read:1 a day) and you can now buy them from our store for 10k diamonds or 25 of them for 39.99$!! We still haven't fixed the selective targeting issue and we don't care that it takes all game to get most of the units :)"

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, EricTheRed said:

I'm not sure if they even care any more.  All I know is that if they made this patch to make money it's not going to work.  I don't know if I'm the only one but I've spent $6 since the new update.  If we were still playing on the old map I would've spent a lot more than that.  I really don't see the need to buy gems since this new update.  On the old map I'd buy gems to quickly put my city under protection to avoid being attacked but now no one cares about attacking other players.  It's basically a race to the middle which happens to be guarded by AI only.  Something has to change soon.

The biggest problem I see is the lack of xp for player vs player battles. As you stated, it's a race for the center or tiger hunting safari. No real incentive to attack other players unless you are "upgrading" your city. I think the map ( its shape & size) might be part of this issue as well. Just my two cents. 

• Upvote 4

53 minutes ago, Solus said:

Lol seems like the only thing Peter is worried about is those good mines. They keep wanting our feedback yet nothing but the most redundant shit gets taken into consideration.

Next update: "gold mines now give more gold and you have to check back every 1 hour instead of 2! Blueprints come in more frequently(read:1 a day) and you can now buy them from our store for 10k diamonds or 25 of them for 39.99$!! We still haven't fixed the selective targeting issue and we don't care that it takes all game to get most of the units :)"

48 minutes ago, Hitgirl said:

The biggest problem I see is the lack of xp for player vs player battles. As you stated, it's a race for the center or tiger hunting safari. No real incentive to attack other players unless you are "upgrading" your city. I think the map ( its shape & size) might be part of this issue as well. Just my two cents. 

Hey guys, I've been taking notes of your suggestions, and will try my best to persuade designers to make changes. 

• Upvote 1

So far my biggest issue with game is how much longer it takes to do stuff. It takes a lot longer now to destroy a city unless you have a lot of team support to help. Just to move troops around let alone attack anything takes most of my spare time up leaving me unable to attack as I for reason need to sleep to go to work. The map is very large and to me seems a little over kill with to many villages. I am sure I am just repeating what others have said here but it is very frustrating. I don't care about the blue print drop rate what ever it is what it is and I am sure will continue to be a lagging issue going further which only pushes us to do objectives and not soley rely on drop rates. I like the fact that I've had to change up my strategy a little so no complaints there. What does suck is when the factions are dead and you can not progress any further because you can not take over any more points for your own faction so now you're stuck playing FarmVille. Makes the game very boring and who enjoys attacking dead cities. Big my absolute biggest problem is just simply how much slower the game is. I was basically useless to my team most of this last battlefield only having a few hours available a day. Every time I went to help by the time I got near them I'd have to turn around or park my troops because I had to go.  It would be great if the game could be sped up a little either by speeding up troops or making the map smaller. Also and finally it should not take hours to take out a city especially an ai city. Thanks and again I am sure a lot of this is repeat but just had to put it out there. I really enjoy the game and this new concept has a lot of potential but as of right now it's hard to dedicate the time and effort needed. 

• Upvote 2

Hey everybody. King CB checking in... Just wanted to let admins know that the game is worse now then it was before (i hope you all know that by now). I have spent far less time playing in the last two weeks than ever before since i started. Balance in the game is already so far off on so many different levels. Attacking enemy player cities... Attacking NPC cities... The troops types and statistics (aa guns being so weak, arties and bombers being less effective)... Navy being somehow even more useless than it already was... Ranking system rewarding players who chase easy, dumb tiger tanks instead of players who actually help their league and faction to win by capturing command center cities and HQ cities. New players having no chance to compete with players who were in the game before. List just goes on and on. 

Im not giving up on the game yet... Because i still like it and i hope one day soon the developers will figure out a way to make it a great game again. But ill just play less and less and spend no money until things get better. 

Here are screenshots of the battlefields im in... In the golden empire global battlefield GODz led our faction to TEN TIMES more points than enemy faction even though GODz are hardly even active... Definitely less active than we used to be. And in the Bronze battle we joined we are so bored and uninterested that its only 8 hours left and no one has bothered to take any command centers. Just a few HQs and then cruise to victory because we dont care anymore. 

Hope you guys fix things... If not, then thats fine too. Gives me more free time to watch sports and action movies.

image.png

image.png

• Upvote 3

Ok hopefully this works and I apologize for all the spelling errors in my posts as I'm doing this from my phone. So our battlefield has been rather in active and mostly dominated by our team. With that being said we didn't start doing anything for about 2 days into the battlefield. Yeah we could have done a lot better but at the same time were really limited to what we could do with needing others from our faction to progress further too. So I hope these pics will load up to show how sad our field was. Again I was one of the least active on our team. One thing I did notice is that when you drop your capital city it is a huge point loss for yourself even if it is so you can cap a guardian city or something closer to the middle. Not sure how I feel about that as it is to further progress yourself and the team but what ever. Here are the pics of our sad battlefield. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Upvote 1

Drop rates and bubbles.   WTF.  Been over 5 days without one bp.  Throw in my 34 flags which have 22 zones and 3 cities.  Level 15,14,20. All zones 10 with max towers and farms/mines mz at 15.    Last bubble collection as follows

2500 gold yay good

150 oil. Pointless 

150 rubber pointless 

750 steel eh ok

1000 cash really?

1000 cash Ug 

5 tactic points (old bubbles I'd get these a lot all day)

1500 pop 

1500 pop

1500 pop

1500 pop

1500 pop (annoying isn't it)

1500 pop 

1500 pop

1500 pop

1500 pop

OMG  an armament.  Ug recon truck

1500 pop 

1500 pop

750 steel. Hey at least it's not pop

i bet nobody can guess the next 5 bubbles in order with amounts attached.  

Fix this shit. Nobody can build and upgrade troops fast enough or high enough to ever need this much population 

• Upvote 6

19 hours ago, Rammy33 said:

Ok hopefully this works and I apologize for all the spelling errors in my posts as I'm doing this from my phone. So our battlefield has been rather in active and mostly dominated by our team. With that being said we didn't start doing anything for about 2 days into the battlefield. Yeah we could have done a lot better but at the same time were really limited to what we could do with needing others from our faction to progress further too. So I hope these pics will load up to show how sad our field was. Again I was one of the least active on our team. One thing I did notice is that when you drop your capital city it is a huge point loss for yourself even if it is so you can cap a guardian city or something closer to the middle. Not sure how I feel about that as it is to further progress yourself and the team but what ever. Here are the pics of our sad battlefield. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

There were at the absolute most 20 active players in this whole battlefield.  All the new players quit after a few days.  Just goes to show that new players aren't sticking around since this new update.

• Upvote 1

• Peter unfeatured this topic
  • Peter featured and unpinned this topic