World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Golden Empire- Feedback

Peter

On January 28, 2016 at 0:11 PM, Peter said:

Commanders, please leave your thoughts and suggestions about Golden Empire under this thread!

-Rebels respawn is basically for free EXP and resources, just build TURRETS!

This is not cool. Way to waste a bunch of troops fighting with them on where to attack. Medium tanks were right beside turret and they go for the iron mine. Then tell stags to attack city and they run for the turret. Is it just me or does that just seam wrong. Stags kill building and it does for turret. No fun at all. Lot of time and effort went into training and for nothing. 

image.png

image.png

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, MajorD204 said:

No buddy's bullying. Just need to watch the way you talk to people calling them stupid and repeating it is a way of bullying. I'm not one of your friends that will take u talking to them like that. Just cause you got caught in a lie don't meAn I'm bullying u lol. Peice of advice choose your words better. Didn't call you names even though I really wanted to lol. Keep calm and warfare on little dude ✌?

Dont call me little ok all tgis started over different time zones and you calling people sour pusses see

o o

13 hours ago, MajorD204 said:

Lol good for you bud. Hope the rebels treat you good lol. 

Shouldn't lie by the way makes you look real dumb. Update released at lunch time and the shield is 8 hrs. Do the math oh smart one lol. Suck it up princess and warfare on. 

Im not lying you can say i am but im not ok i was at school when it realeased where i am i am at school till 2:50am

So i got back updated it started a battle then i had to go to bed but before i went to bed i caped a village i went to bed when the mantinince started

To prove it even further look at this pic look at the update time the time i updated it well dayimage.thumb.jpg.1aee214484e9d7f9a72ddf2f

2 hours ago, Commanderburger said:

I'm okay with the rebels at first but now I can't do anything without my troops getting attacked.Because after I kill them 10 seconds later they are back and won't stop spawning.

I am with Burger on this.. All good to kill them no issues there, other than my poor turret gunners have been rocking and rolling for  10 hours straight... But my poor troops are getting fraid nerves with 3 lv 5 turrets they respawn every 3:12 secs.   Lol working on lv 6 now so that should increase the drop rate... That time spawn to kill to respawn..

I wasn't able to read all the forum because I'm busy today, but my assault guns keep moving up by them selves, but they don't move into range and start shorting they just move into enemy range lol, also I'm only getting 4 domestic affairs when I have 9 areas under my control, it's started doing this last night and I've reload the game and everything 

Edit: also seems my fortune isn't building up, I ran out last night and only woke up to 11k when I make 15k and hour?

I'm liking the update so far.....but.....

I had 10 arti on a lvl 4 turret.  With siege on my arti it was barely doing any damage compared to his repair on turret.  It took an hour of siege tactic on to drop the damage just over 1000.  And turret life was around 14k! 

Agree the bps should be after a number of pops of bubbles.  So the more active one is the more bps you get.  

For the love of infant baby Jesus please fix the attack button.  I have stugs and arti attacking a farm while they are getting pelted by snipe towers and other troops! 

But all in all game is longer and more strategies involved so not bad. I will hate to see how much cash a lvl 20 city is though**

• Upvote 2

Hello Everyone :)

Admins please pay careful attention to the posts from TheNorth1. What he said is spot on. 

- The attack button for Stugs and Heavy Tanks are not working properly. We tap attack, and then choose a target... But the unit just moves forward for a second, and then stops completely. Attack button on other units ive used is okay so far (whereas just as before it will keep moving forward en route to the target you choose, but it will stop and attack anything in its path as soon as it is in range).

- The rebel troops do not spawn inside my base anymore... So maybe there is a time limit for it. Or maybe you all fixed it already. But just in case admins are unsure, it is not a good idea. I understand the concept of free points and resources. Thats great. But our cities are supposed to be our safe areas. We move troops in and out of a city alllll the time. When loading into transport planes, when loading into army base to expand or repair... Sometimes we might just want to leave some in city or around city just for added defense against enemy players. So when rebel NPC troops spawn in and attack our troops and buildings instantly, every 15-30 minutes even when we are sleep it is very annoying and nerve wracking. Please make sure that they spawn outside of the base instead on the edges if you want to give us free points and resources. 

- I like the technology tree. I like the challenge of it all. But the way it is, in its current form... Is going to DESTROY the balance of the game. In two or three months (or however long it takes), most of the top players will all have unlocked every troop... And leveled them all up to 45 or 60 maximum. And if that carries over from each battlefield to each new battlefield... Then how do you think brand new players will have any chance at all to compete with us when we can access troops at much higher levels than they can. And even if they buy lots of gems or play 24/7 non stop... There will be nothing they can do to compete or balance our significant advantage. I thought that was the whole point of having 15 day battlefields that restart? So everyone starts with a clean slate, fair beginning.. And anyone can progress and do well even if they just started. Please consider changing the technology tree to make it easier and faster... But resets every battlefield. That will make it so no one can access the best units immeditately when a battlefield starts... But after 5-10 days players who work at it will ALL be able to access the best stuff and at higher levels if they put in the effort. This will keep the game balanced. 

- The current set up for blueprints is a fail, in my opinion. You should not allow "luck" to determine something so important. As someone suggested previously... Either put them on a counter (make one appear every 50 bubbles, or 100 bubbles, or whatever). Or find some way to let players earn them in the game instead of just wishing and hoping. This should be a game of strategy, effort, dedication... If i want games of chance and luck i will play the lottery Lol. I do realize there are blueprints which can be earned through faction rewards for victory points... But those are not enough anyway... And benefit too many people, instead of the ones who actually work it. We have half a dozen guys in faction who still havent gotten even a single blueprint and are stuck because they cannot build anything except 2 or 3 units that are actually helpful. And others who already have gotten 3 free blueprints from jane even though they have about the same amount of territory. And play about the same amount of time. That ruins balance and makes players frustrated. 

- Please double check resource accumulation. All members of GODz have noticed times throughout the day where cash/steel/ resources stop adding up. I have 10 farms that all give out around average 1,800 fortune per hour. I went to sleep with around 60k cash... When i woke up 7 hours later... I only had 65k cash and was expecting a lot more. Please check to make sure resources are adding up when we are offline. And at all times during each day. Limited cash is slowing us down tremendously from upgrading cities. And resources not adding up is making it worse. 

- Collecting the bubbles 200 times a day is time consuming and annoying. Scrolling around the map constantly to locate and tap them puts extra strain on your servers. And adds no fun or enjoyment to our experience. Please add a function which lets us collect all of those rewards from Jane which are pending with one tap of a button, and then display everything we got in one screen instead of us needing to scroll around map constantly in different places forever tapping bubbles non stop. 

With all of that being said... We are having a fun time. GODz faction is winning by newrly three times the score of our enemy. We are going to press ahead soon and continue working to dominate the New Golden Empire. 

GODz FTW !!!

And THANK YOU to the admins and developers who work so hard to improve the game and make it fun for the players. I hope this game continues to improve... We will all keep supporting you. And it will be awesome for all involved :)

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, KingCB said:

Hello Everyone :)

Admins please pay careful attention to the posts from TheNorth1. What he said is spot on. 

- The attack button for Stugs and Heavy Tanks are not working properly. We tap attack, and then choose a target... But the unit just moves forward for a second, and then stops completely. Attack button on other units ive used is okay so far (whereas just as before it will keep moving forward en route to the target you choose, but it will stop and attack anything in its path as soon as it is in range).

- The rebel troops do not spawn inside my base anymore... So maybe there is a time limit for it. Or maybe you all fixed it already. But just in case admins are unsure, it is not a good idea. I understand the concept of free points and resources. Thats great. But our cities are supposed to be our safe areas. We move troops in and out of a city alllll the time. When loading into transport planes, when loading into army base to expand or repair... Sometimes we might just want to leave some in city or around city just for added defense against enemy players. So when rebel NPC troops spawn in and attack our troops and buildings instantly, every 15-30 minutes even when we are sleep it is very annoying and nerve wracking. Please make sure that they spawn outside of the base instead on the edges if you want to give us free points and resources. 

- I like the technology tree. I like the challenge of it all. But the way it is, in its current form... Is going to DESTROY the balance of the game. In two or three months (or however long it takes), most of the top players will all have unlocked every troop... And leveled them all up to 45 or 60 maximum. And if that carries over from each battlefield to each new battlefield... Then how do you think brand new players will have any chance at all to compete with us when we can access troops at much higher levels than they can. And even if they buy lots of gems or play 24/7 non stop... There will be nothing they can do to compete or balance our significant advantage. I thought that was the whole point of having 15 day battlefields that restart? So everyone starts with a clean slate, fair beginning.. And anyone can progress and do well even if they just started. Please consider changing the technology tree to make it easier and faster... But resets every battlefield. That will make it so no one can access the best units immeditately when a battlefield starts... But after 5-10 days players who work at it will ALL be able to access the best stuff and at higher levels if they put in the effort. This will keep the game balanced. 

- The current set up for blueprints is a fail, in my opinion. You should not allow "luck" to determine something so important. As someone suggested previously... Either put them on a counter (make one appear every 50 bubbles, or 100 bubbles, or whatever). Or find some way to let players earn them in the game instead of just wishing and hoping. This should be a game of strategy, effort, dedication... If i want games of chance and luck i will play the lottery Lol. I do realize there are blueprints which can be earned through faction rewards for victory points... But those are not enough anyway... And benefit too many people, instead of the ones who actually work it. We have half a dozen guys in faction who still havent gotten even a single blueprint and are stuck because they cannot build anything except 2 or 3 units that are actually helpful. And others who already have gotten 3 free blueprints from jane even though they have about the same amount of territory. And play about the same amount of time. That ruins balance and makes players frustrated. 

- Please double check resource accumulation. All members of GODz have noticed times throughout the day where cash/steel/ resources stop adding up. I have 10 farms that all give out around average 1,800 fortune per hour. I went to sleep with around 60k cash... When i woke up 7 hours later... I only had 65k cash and was expecting a lot more. Please check to make sure resources are adding up when we are offline. And at all times during each day. Limited cash is slowing us down tremendously from upgrading cities. And resources not adding up is making it worse. 

- Collecting the bubbles 200 times a day is time consuming and annoying. Scrolling around the map constantly to locate and tap them puts extra strain on your servers. And adds no fun or enjoyment to our experience. Please add a function which lets us collect all of those rewards from Jane which are pending with one tap of a button, and then display everything we got in one screen instead of us needing to scroll around map constantly in different places forever tapping bubbles non stop. 

With all of that being said... We are having a fun time. GODz faction is winning by newrly three times the score of our enemy. We are going to press ahead soon and continue working to dominate the New Golden Empire. 

GODz FTW !!!

And THANK YOU to the admins and developers who work so hard to improve the game and make it fun for the players. I hope this game continues to improve... We will all keep supporting you. And it will be awesome for all involved :)

I agree with this. How long did it take to write out xD

• Upvote 3

About 15 minutes. I type fast lol. 

Also one more thing which may be most important of all. We are noticing MUCH LESS diamonds given away for free everyday. And i think this is a mistake that the admins and developers should fix. I realize that you need players to spend some money to support the game so that you can pay for servers, improve the game, and enjoy some profit for all of the hard work that you all do... But please be careful not to alienate the "free players" in the process. They are the ones who will drive the popularity of the game... And provide the impetus for people who spend money to actually spend more. Give away free diamonds, and people will get used to spending diamonds. When they run out they will buy more. If you dont give any at all then people wont be used to having any or spending any so they will get by just fine without them. It helps you... It makes free players feel like things are more balanced... Its best for all involved. 

We went from daily gift of 800 per day... Down to only 100 per day... Global battlefield before also gave nice rewards each day for being ranked in battlefield. Up to 1.200 a day for first place. And now it seems like that is cancelled since we didnt see any rewards for rankings so far. There were also some diamonds in secondary missions which are gone now as well. Everything seems like less and less every update... And thats very dissapointing. 

Please be sure to keep us happy... Or you might lose us. 

Sincerely,

-The Players :)

• Upvote 3

First off I'd like to say great addition to the game.  I do have concerns over the continual reduction in diamond rewards.  It's going to increase the gap between general players, occasional purchasers and the wallet warriors.  The previous setting was reasonable.  The minor diamonds here and there from Domestic affairs is nice but not in comparison.  Blueprints rarity though at times frustrating are appreciated when they arrive.  I do think that note prints should be purchasable with gold coins but only if a significant portion is used 50k or higher making it rarely used bit still optional, never with diamonds though. I feel when sniper towers get to level 10 they should start getting a minor AA aspect to them. This will further remove the previous dominance of bombers but would require some effort players.  I also believe time played could matter even more if say every 50 hours of time out into playtime you get rewarded with a blueprint.  And to reward those who have been actively playing it should be retroactive to the beginning of the game.

• Upvote 1

• Peter unfeatured this topic
  • Peter featured and unpinned this topic