World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Golden Empire- Feedback

Peter

I've noticed these types of games require a lot of continuous updates.  However, I've seen some games allow users to participate in the chat still.  I was wondering if we could implement something along those lines.  Basically to fulfill my game addiction.  Last thing I need is to be sitting here scratching myself unable to sit still waiting for the time to hit where I can get back on the game.....no? Too soon.... I can't be the only one with these severe feelings....im sure I'll be attending an intervention soon...

TeeDeeZ.....out....for meow.

• Upvote 4

Sure is a lot of sour pusses on here for being a free game. All you gamers should know how code works. All trial and error. When you replace on code it may mess up other code. We should all just be happy that they are going out of there way to fix it. No point in screaming at the admins and if your that sour you should probably find another game. For the techs and the admin your all doing a great job and I'm happy to be supporting this game. LOVES IT. ??

ps for the rebel respawn I got to lvl 5 in no time at all, cause I built turrets and had anti tanks waiting for them. A lot of the guys I know and play with said that they started spawning out side the city. So take them free xp and enjoy it. KEEP CALM AND WARFARE ON BABY. 

4 hours ago, CptPrice23 said:

Here is a pic to make you understand the stupid rebel problem i mean it is ridicoulus and i didnt drag these rebels to my base they spawned there exectly in that spot and i really dont like the terrain toward te middle i havent tried to mov ethere yet but it looks absouloutley terrible to treverse the land i mean like 6 mountains right in the midimage.thumb.png.f9bedca7333e27b7cb469177

Next time use the shield to your advantage before rushing to the first city. New map new surprises, take the time next time and learn the map before rushing off. Plus free xp and lvl up to lvl 6 real quick. Think it's a great idea. 

• Upvote 8

6 minutes ago, MajorD204 said:

Sure is a lot of sour pusses on here for being a free game. All you gamers should know how code works. All trial and error. When you replace on code it may mess up other code. We should all just be happy that they are going out of there way to fix it. No point in screaming at the admins and if your that sour you should probably find another game. For the techs and the admin your all doing a great job and I'm happy to be supporting this game. LOVES IT. ??

ps for the rebel respawn I got to lvl 5 in no time at all, cause I built turrets and had anti tanks waiting for them. A lot of the guys I know and play with said that they started spawning out side the city. So take them free xp and enjoy it. KEEP CALM AND WARFARE ON BABY. 

Next time use the shield to your advantage before rushing to the first city. New map new surprises, take the time next time and learn the map before rushing off. Plus free xp and lvl up to lvl 6 real quick. Think it's a great idea. 

You just made my day!

• Upvote 6

Just now, Peter said:

You just made my day!

1 minute ago, Peter said:

You just made my day!

Gotta give you guys some positivity.  Lot of negativity going on. Keep doing what you guys are doing. ??

32 minutes ago, Francis said:

Move West brother!

Not to ruin your night but it's 1230 your time. 

• Upvote 3

i think the spawn location was a legitimate concern.  If they eventualy spawn outside it is a moot point but if the spawn point didn't change then you couldn't set up you offline defense.  Other players are still the biggest threat.  I was battle level 6 but city was still 4  when the servers went down but that is because I build and upgrade everything before moving on to the next level.  As for the free xp that is a great thing that wasn't my concern atleast

Everyone is having same problem.  They will fix it in time.  I almost..ALMOST...would like to see a new start time and return diamonds, blueprints, gold and what not to before the new fields started.....buuuuuuut I spent too much time getting to arti and working on bombers to lose it hahahahahaha.  But eh just a game....they working hard on the problem.....while I go sleep! :-)

• Upvote 2

Just now, Tetragear said:

I can only assume we are being massively compensated after unscheduled maintenance occurred and has been pushed back 3 times. It's lasting 6 times longer than expected, bravo...

Hey they could say system failure down for a week???  Yikes I'll take a half day break over that!

• Peter unfeatured this topic
  • Peter featured and unpinned this topic