World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Golden Empire- Feedback

Peter

On February 3, 2016 at 3:05 AM, Peter said:

Commanders,

The changes will be made gradually based on the amazing feedback from all of you! This first maintenance is most likely to happen at 23:00 pm 2/3 PST. 

What‘s New

•Adjusted the durability of reconstructed buildings to 20%

Initially, reconstructing was designed to reduce the costs of recovering from nothing. But repeating reconstructing buildings to full durability makes the war endless, which is not the purpose of this function.  

•Added Blueprints in battlefield missions

Every active commander deserves rewards, and blueprints shouldn’t be an obstacle of unlocking armaments in early stage of war.

•Increased the amount of resources including BP in Domestic Affairs; the higher level your Admin Area, the more resources you can get

The bubble sucks especially when you get so little from it. So the higher level and bigger territory your admin areas are, the more output will come from Domestic and the higher chance of getting BP

•Reduced the frequency of Domestic Affairs

Bubbles are annoying when your territory gets bigger. So when leveling up, the frequency will drop but the rewards will increase.

•Improved the gold production and the costs of unlocking advanced armaments

This is to make it more balanced in available units between the new and old players. And we will add more ways to obtain gold in future.

•Reduced the time needed to upgrade Air and Naval bases

It was too loooong to level up these two.

•Reduced the steel needed to build a Lv. 1 Mini Iron Mine to 20

When I decide to build a Iron Mine, it needs steel to build, which looks very impracticable.

•Added more steel rewards in early stage missions 

We shouldn’t get stuck on steel.

•Adjusted the rebel respawning location

•Reduced the protection time of Gold Mines to 2 hour after fulfilling the stage requirements

It's too long to wait after we fulfill the requirements. 

•Reduced the Victory Points needed to unlock Stage Prizes

The original V points needed for each Stage are: 1600, 2200, 6800, 17000 and 30000.

The new V points needed are: 1000, 1300, 3800, 7900 and 12000.

Bug fixes

•Fixed the dispatching issue of transport ship in naval force base

•Adjusted the load of Supplies to 0.01

•Fixed the bug that enabled injured troops to be healed after being upgraded in tech

•Switched the order of two aircraft carriers in munition factory

•Fixed the bug that enabled rubber factory to produce steel

•Fixed the bug that reconstructing buildings in league city cost no fortune

On February 16, 2016 at 0:36 AM, Jane said:

Thanks for your feedback. I believe adjustments will continuously be made so you guys can enjoy it more. 

Player vs NPC is getting boring. There is a special feeling you get when you crush the hopes and dreams of an actual person. I miss the good ol days of torcherimg humans... Not computers. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, TheNorth1 said:

Player vs NPC is getting boring. There is a special feeling you get when you crush the hopes and dreams of an actual person. I miss the good ol days of torcherimg humans... Not computers. 

Hey, we are about to make some changes about it, making players benefit more from PVP :)

• Upvote 2

Hey y'all 

So I have been extremely busy over the past couple weeks and I have come to realize some things the devs could possibly work on. So recent I had one of my higher level cities taken while I was offline now this was the base of operations for me because I had just capped a city more towards the center obviously they are low leveled and I brought my troops back to main city due to constant spawns which could care less about. My main realization was even if you have a second city and have a main city destroyed along with a lot of troops especially when u are busy moving to a lower level city and having the train up that army with only 3-4 troops at a time it can get tedious and makes the game a lot slower than it should be. Now I understand that this may be an intended feature to slow down the speed of the game but personally I already think it's quite slow. Now I could just be acting like a little bitch but I would request that you look into this. Picking yourself back up from a defeat can be hard and especially for new players who lose their main base and then have to waste time to build up building and army. I think the upgrade times are ok but the army training times should either be reduced or make it so there is no limit to how many u can train at a time so you can start work on rebuilding and still engage in a decent amount of combat atleast with the higher tier npcs

Thanks,

Waffles

• Upvote 6

8 hours ago, Waffles said:

Hey y'all 

So I have been extremely busy over the past couple weeks and I have come to realize some things the devs could possibly work on. So recent I had one of my higher level cities taken while I was offline now this was the base of operations for me because I had just capped a city more towards the center obviously they are low leveled and I brought my troops back to main city due to constant spawns which could care less about. My main realization was even if you have a second city and have a main city destroyed along with a lot of troops especially when u are busy moving to a lower level city and having the train up that army with only 3-4 troops at a time it can get tedious and makes the game a lot slower than it should be. Now I understand that this may be an intended feature to slow down the speed of the game but personally I already think it's quite slow. Now I could just be acting like a little bitch but I would request that you look into this. Picking yourself back up from a defeat can be hard and especially for new players who lose their main base and then have to waste time to build up building and army. I think the upgrade times are ok but the army training times should either be reduced or make it so there is no limit to how many u can train at a time so you can start work on rebuilding and still engage in a decent amount of combat atleast with the higher tier npcs

Thanks,

Waffles

Thanks, Waffles, we will make some changes to address this problem, maybe not simply by reducing the training time but some other methods :) 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Peter said:

Thanks, Waffles, we will make some changes to address this problem, maybe not simply by reducing the training time but some other methods :) 

That's totally fine :) all I was saying that it's already as hard as it is trying to rebuild after a defeat but lower training times would def help put you back on your feet and able to take sweet sweet revenge. Anyway thanks for considering 

~ Waffles

• Upvote 3

I am hating this map. Ships are a waste after 24hours of battle start. (And without dumping diamonds you prob won't get ships till after that period). This is my first time since after the new content and with only the smaller air transporters, I am unable to get to the outer pass before the other side already flew to massively over occupy it. Playing on a round with two top 5 leagues against us and it's just a non stop slaughter of 10 players with all bombers and giant transporters loaded with new high end tanks. If you are turning this game into one of those that allows people to win by dumping USD to win. Then I quit before ever trying a new round. I liked this game because you could win without paying. Now you can't unless you pay, and you have to have an entire league of people who pay to get in top scores and still prob lose since one faction will have 3 top 10 leagues and the other side won't even have 1.

image.png

On February 18, 2016 at 1:25 AM, TheNorth1 said:

Sorry can't get rid of this quote so I'm posting it 

1 hour ago, Commander said:

I am hating this map. Ships are a waste after 24hours of battle start. (And without dumping diamonds you prob won't get ships till after that period). This is my first time since after the new content and with only the smaller air transporters, I am unable to get to the outer pass before the other side already flew to massively over occupy it. Playing on a round with two top 5 leagues against us and it's just a non stop slaughter of 10 players with all bombers and giant transporters loaded with new high end tanks. If you are turning this game into one of those that allows people to win by dumping USD to win. Then I quit before ever trying a new round. I liked this game because you could win without paying. Now you can't unless you pay, and you have to have an entire league of people who pay to get in top scores and still prob lose since one faction will have 3 top 10 leagues and the other side won't even have 1.

image.png

Commander there aren't 2 of the top 5 leagues in your map.  We are at day 5 so bombers are well within reason much like all the fighters your side were also.   Bubbles do give super arms too.  But if you looked my troops were mostly ground and fighters.   It was a joint strike and it worked well.   We captured the video and will post it soon.  

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Noodles said:

Sorry can't get rid of this quote so I'm posting it 

Commander there aren't 2 of the top 5 leagues in your map.  We are at day 5 so bombers are well within reason much like all the fighters your side were also.   Bubbles do give super arms too.  But if you looked my troops were mostly ground and fighters.   It was a joint strike and it worked well.   We captured the video and will post it soon.  

Also commander in that particular battle my league was the only league even trying... It's not a one sided fight if people stop quitting or playing FarmVille... We were the first people into the middle and we're going toe to toe in points until people started quitting or not continuing to move forward... Stop blaming it on bad matchmaking and ask yourself why you never once contributed to the fight.. Had you asked me or any of my league members to open a city for you in the middle we gladly would have... People have to stop being scared to play because they see godz or pasta or any other "top" league... These guys aren't super saiyans... They just don't quit like everyone else... And actually understand the game..: expand and move forward not sit in the rear and fight for useless territory.... 

• Upvote 5

11 hours ago, Jane said:

Welcome back man! Wow, you are really formidable...Do you know how long it takes me to get used to this new patch? Lol

Yeah it toke me a minute at first to get used to it but ones I did I toke off in the ranks :) and we just finished that field and made it in first in both ranking ?

image.png

image.png

• Upvote 1

• Peter unfeatured this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

Its a very interesting mode and its sad that its going... Maybe we could keep it but have an option for global war and golden empire? Like the way u have the league battle modes?

id hate to see this mode go:( so would the rest of pasta...

And if there is a possibility of keeping this mode could we add a way to use navy troops in the middle of the map? Navy is a very usefull troop... And very helpfull I'd love to see this:)

contact me in the game mail or here thx much ill be back soon:)

On February 19, 2016 at 7:57 AM, Sneakymastamind said:

Also commander in that particular battle my league was the only league even trying... It's not a one sided fight if people stop quitting or playing FarmVille... We were the first people into the middle and we're going toe to toe in points until people started quitting or not continuing to move forward... Stop blaming it on bad matchmaking and ask yourself why you never once contributed to the fight.. Had you asked me or any of my league members to open a city for you in the middle we gladly would have... People have to stop being scared to play because they see godz or pasta or any other "top" league... These guys aren't super saiyans... They just don't quit like everyone else... And actually understand the game..: expand and move forward not sit in the rear and fight for useless territory.... 

I agree master i find a lot of quiters sense im in pasta lol

Edited by Moab
  • Upvote 1

• Peter featured and unpinned this topic