World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Feedback from Swift Thrust

Peter

Hello Commanders,

We have brought back the optimized map Swift Thrust for a while.  Our developers would like to have your opinions, suggestions or advice on this map and will optimize it based on your feedback. Please feel free to leave your comments below.

We will give away 500 amethysts for your feedback. Each account can only receive the amethysts ONCE.

Please don't forget to leave your in-game name and in-game ID number. The amethysts will be distributed in 48 hours.

World Warfare Team

I have not played the game in a few months as I got bored with 1/3 full maps and either crushing the enemy or getting crushed by large groups.  My ID number should tell you something about how long I have been around.  I started this map yesterday for first time and Think map has some very good ideas, but needs some more thought.  Smaller number of players per map is great in my opinion, with rebel city shields this does allow most people to,join and survive atleast the first day or so, even if solo, but I would like to see this map only allow tac help,from league mates not allies.  This would limit the alt account use from battle support, which we all know has become standard for anyone over 3k hours in the game.  Everyone uses them so let’s just admit that..  this would make alt use less attractive other than to,cap a city prior to shields expiring for rebels.  Good idea here and nice to see some thought being put into the game,  you all really need a publicity push tho to attract more players.  I think right now you got the same 1000 or so people playing all the time and the rest of us just cannon fodder..  keep,digging and working Nice to see. Thanks for the efforts 

BlueMingo

ID 38318

Edited by BlueMingo
Spelling
  • Like 1

This map is going to the right direction, especially with SS tigers being put on hold, and speed at 1.5x. 

However, need to bring this map back to its original scale. Need to allow at least 200 players, and 20 team size, and maybe reduce time to vote to 4 days. With these changes, active players may come back to play again

• Like 1

You need to drop those level5 shield time by the way why you give  level 12 city  but under shield ? And what the utility of a level 12 city with level 7 muni? It a bit useles either you can kill a level 12 and got at leadt a levwl 10 muni or die trying.my 2nd  share on a post ans still dont get any reward even if i put my id is 500788

• Like 1

1. humiliatingly small daily reward (marketing, you need to sell more bags of amethysts)

2. the reward at the end of the fieldis less than on the naval fields (marketing, get people to play on ships and sell them naval officers) otherwise it is not bad  field, but if I could choose, I'll choose global.

handing out a chest at the end of the field with random rewards was a good idea.  bring this idea back.

name: KURSK

Screenshot_20210920-111618.png

On 9/14/2021 at 5:14 AM, Wingcraftian said:

Shields need to be halved. They are way to long. Very much detracts from the gameplay. Otherwise its pretty good.

On 9/14/2021 at 1:11 AM, Crimson said:

It needs more players, other than that's its pretty fun. 

:(009966) Crimson

On 9/13/2021 at 10:20 PM, Aidenola2150 said:

We need to have one small teams with universal entry requirements at all times. Swift thrust is fun though but annoying for mall leagues. 

On 9/19/2021 at 11:14 AM, Marty said:

The rss is slow, not enough oil for the players.

On 9/18/2021 at 9:44 AM, Eriee said:

Good

Hello. You guys have to post the correct  in-game names for us to distribute the rewards.