Guest Manson1975

Commanders,

The following unit changes are now live:

BM-13 Katyusha    +50% move
40mm Bofors AA Gun    +50% move
M1 57mm Anti-Tank Gun    +50% move
M101 105mm Howitzer      +50% move
Me 323 Giant Transport   -15% hp

The slowest Units in the game (0.2 speed) are all getting a quality of life change by increasing their base speed to 0.3. They are still slow but hopefully position adjustments are a little bit smoother now.

The Giant does it’s intended job very well: transport troops into the heart of danger and escape to make another run. It’s been a bit too good at being a flying “bullet sponge” and this adjustment is meant to dial it down a notch.

Take these units out for a test drive and lets us know below what you think!

• Guest pinned this topic
  • Peter featured this topic

There is a tactic to save as many troops as you can because you have to wait a long time to remake troops and get back into the fight. By lowering hp of big transport I don't see that as needed. Once you do things like this to where you can't draw fire to protect some troops and considering the training time it takes to make some troops and get a lot back and the low iron rubber and oil around the global map will offset the balance of remaking because you want a trans to die faster. 15% isn't much but this change wasn't needed. The other draw back is the good big fights when aa and jets trying to kill it, you just killed it and the troops inside faster also. If when a trans dies it should auto drop troops just as a airbase or army base would do. So did you help with that change no there wasn't any improvements made by the 15% lower. Don't use a trans use a strat bomber. Or you going to drop the health on them or defense so they can't draw turret fire lol. 

My final note is balance the games troops better so most have a good roll and not too weak vs another troop. City's is the most easiest thing to kill and cap. Last note on hp. Once you change one thing what did it effect don't look at one outcome like turret cover fire look at all the other things that troop does for big battles. I can help teach anyone of the admins about the power of each troops and show you the ropes about what to do and not to do. And what troops are too week or too strong. To make a change you have to play a lot to understand why your changing it, not just take our ideas or mine as the best option.

Other troop changes seem ok.

will I see more oil and rubber zones. Or changed from a 1 to a 3 type zone. Might need that since your helping to kill everyone's troops faster. We do have a limited time to play so letting that turret kill my 30 troops at the start is a nice and easy come back it won't take me half a day to try again.

now for my final note on things related to troops that I have seen a issue since after the golden map. I brought it up many times and it was never considered or looked at. Why does it still cost me more gold for one lvl of a troop than I can make in 1weeks time spending 100,000 gold for 1 lvl is so unbalanced now I still want to pull my hair out. Here I will give you a screen shot. Also when it's finally fixed can I have a gold credit for it costing so much in the first place. 

After you see the screen shot and want to reply to my comment to go 85 lvls for a bomber is ok if gold is adjusted right. But I want the admin before replying to add up all the gold it takes to lvl every troop to max. Then divide  it by how much a avg player player gets per 8 day rotation. Then reply and tell all use players how long they have to play this game to lvl all troops. I'm going to just guess right now but in 1 year I won't have bombers max and I allready have them at lvl 31. There is only 52 weeks in a year, and 8 days is longer than a week and I don't make as much good per 8 days just for one lvl so it will take me 1.5 years if I spend gold only on that troop. If I max everything I'm guessing it will take 5 years for a avg player to max his troops. Isn't that a little too long for any game?

hope this helps good job on fixing the gem issue with city's. and other troop changes has been long over due. But I don't see the point in the transport change.

• Upvote 4

36 minutes ago, Moab said:

Im not liking that the gigant transports got a nerf health wise... we need protection for our troops and the transports are our protection. Please buff the transport back to the way it was so we have a better chance of saving troops. Thank you :)

yes there is no difference between normal transport and gaint gig transport pls get back orgin gig hp B|

• Upvote 1

Sorry, but my ability to be nice on this subject is gone. This is the fourth time y'all have narfed important things in the game(1-was changes to arty,2-was changes to arty tactic,3-was stug movement,& 4- is this health decrease to gigs).

Somebody there needs to STOP listening to players who don't know how to combat a specific troop. You have made a league troop equal to a regular troop & have diminished the value of all the troops that go in it. 

The easiest way for me to explain what has happened here is this, you have basically listened to someone who doesn't understand how an engine works on a car. They made noises at you trying to explain the problem.

The reality is they haven't bothered to learn a counter attack for gigs. It's not hard.

I hope the powers that be change this back. Listen to the players here that have pointed out why this is a really bad move. 

I was incorrect about bad narfs. There were 5. The other was the change to the healing tactic. 

• Upvote 3

To me all the lowering gig health just made it so people with no defensive strategy can feel happy for killing a few more troops but really didn't solve anything. Might as well lower the health for scouts tanks and all other troops becuase all are used to out over turrets and honestly turrets are not even that helpful. If there are no defensive troops defending a city then that city is already gone so who ever cried about gigs being over turrets defend your city's that's the point of troops.

• Upvote 2

I really hope that the admin. Gets the message about ALL the players mentioned above. Don't satisfy weak players with no strategy and are on 1 hour and penalize full time players. The changes to the gig only makes us want to look for another game to play. Really hope changes will be made in the next patch and the old gigs we'll if your smart there easy to shoot down just need tactics and less whining!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Irishmen1014 said:

I really hope that the admin. Gets the message about ALL the players mentioned above. Don't satisfy weak players with no strategy and are on 1 hour and penalize full time players. The changes to the gig only makes us want to look for another game to play. Really hope changes will be made in the next patch and the old gigs we'll if your smart there easy to shoot down just need tactics and less whining!

9_9

Ok when I see people give ideas and no admin trying to let us know our feedback was passed on or let me get the bosss to read not one person likes this change. 

Now everyone else please take notice they told us about lowering the health health of the transports but failed to mention they also changed its defense rating. It used to be 700 and now it's 600 same as strat bombers. I'm now going into the transport replacement now but you act as if you are letting us know what's going on but are hiding small key changes that hurt just as much as the dropping of hp.

dont give comments like was they meant to take fire from turrets in real life. Well no. But now let's make it more like really life if they get shot by aa gun one time they blow up and fall to the ground. O ok I see your thoughts now. Now you see why making it real life like isn't for the best sometimes because it's still a game.

And from what I see anyone that's posted above that's willing to help you by giving feedback is getting pushed to the side as if our money we spend on the game doesn't matter because my thought come with my money just as every other player that replied here so far.

1. so is hp going back to normal?

2. Is defense that you tried to hide or failed to mention going back to 700?

• Upvote 2

• Peter unfeatured this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic