World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Version 1.0.11 Preview

Peter

4 hours ago, Peter said:

Hmm, actually the only difference between GM accounts and player accounts is that GM accounts have a "GM" tag.. 

Hopefully next week, it depends on Apple:D

That's what I mean. That shouldn't be that way. Since gms are part of ur company, they should have all the tools to help all players. The gms shouldn't just have a tag they should have the means to help all players whenever it is needed right?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Waffles said:

That's what I mean. That shouldn't be that way. Since gms are part of ur company, they should have all the tools to help all players. The gms shouldn't just have a tag they should have the means to help all players whenever it is needed right?

Yes, I know. But it is difficult to do it atm..

On May 20, 2016 at 2:06 AM, Peter said:

Hey Roty, does it happen everytime you use it? To any specific troops? I just tried it myself, and it works just fine

It has failed to supply strat bombers and stugz. Sometimes all and sometimes half or a few troops. It doesn't happen all the time troop sizes was anywhere from 11 plus. 3 people have had the issue. It might be the unit gets bugged causeing it not to work or the tac itself not sure. I do remember troops was out of ammo when it has failed.

• Upvote 2

On May 20, 2016 at 5:39 AM, BlitzkriegHK said:

Good updates.

Suggestion,

How about Surrender cities will not attack transports and truck?

This would make for a great addition to the game. If someone surrenders then that means they give up and troops or turrets shouldn't be able to attack anymore (like in an actual war, if they surrender the fighting ends). 

On May 20, 2016 at 8:29 AM, LegalEagle said:

First of all, I love the new format of league battles.  Every change you have made has been a good one.   suggestion for new patch: Everyone must vote at the end of a specified time or the city loses the right to vote.  Too many inactive cities that don't vote require uneventful mopping up.

Also, how about imposing a loss of points or standing for players that surrender mid game?  It's one thing to be knocked out of a game, it's another to surrender.  Surrendering should have a penalty or be category that can be tracked by other players.

keep up the great work.  This is best game I've seen in years.

legal eagle.

As well as this one. A penalty for surrendering is a great idea. Would prevent a lot of boring endings to the fields when people have to go clean up the map in order to get the final vote of those who surrendered and no longer able to vote. Or take those who surrendered out of the equation in determining the vote percentage. 

If if you make to to where the amount of times a player has surrendered show on their profile, then that will help leagues choose the best players and able to keep league battles fair and fun. 

• Upvote 2

On May 20, 2016 at 5:39 AM, BlitzkriegHK said:

Good updates.

Suggestion,

How about Surrender cities will not attack transports and truck?

I don't think that's a big thing because surrender cities are just cities with out a leader in war even if a commanders die troops keep fighting I think in stead you should be able to make a path to go to the area you want to transport to like choose the road to go on that would make it so it can avoid them altogether 

• Upvote 3

Here is my story. I wanted to capture a city. But the owner was switching leagues constantly. As soon as I declare war to the league he is in, he goes to the new one and I have to wait for another hour. So basically I wasted 3 hours, and declared war to 3 leagues. I think it would be nice to put a limit to switch a league once every 24hours. Or even 12. 

Btw. I gave up on him. And still trying to figure out : did I lose because his strategy is better or this shouldn't be considered as a strategy. 

In real life that wouldn't fly. You bring 50 tanks to a village.... "Ok guys we can't attack them for another hour they just joined different country. But one day we will get lucky and continue war!"

• Upvote 3

On 5/20/2016 at 1:57 PM, Rotymir said:

Different employs for different things is my quick guess. Some are trained to do more than others. So having access to some things and not trained on it could cause us more of a headache hehe just a thought on why lol

over all great changes no complaints yet.

there is a new bug with supply troops I submitted to contact us already hope that's fixed with the update. :)

Hmm, nice suggestion. But sometimes it gets annoying when you cannot switch leagues in a long time, we'd better find a balance

I like the upcoming changes. Great work. 

Things I would like to see in a future update:

- Stugs : speed returned to how it was originally

- Color code for surrendered city changed from red to another unused color.  A lot of time was wasted scanning the map for respawns in order to win by last league standing. Giving surrendered cities their own color would fix the issue and speed up targeting and increase action within the game.

- Permitted respawns within a given battle should be limited to one. Essentially, a couple vindictive players can string along a league striving for last league standing by repeatedly respawning shortly after losing their cities.  Not a realistic event.  Allow one respawn to assist those players that start a battle in a poor tactical position and end up surrounded by enemy. The one respawn allows those players to situate themselves with their teammates making the fight more fair, but the respawn option should end there now that there is a last league standing end game option.

- Limit authorities to initiate and launch league teams in to battles to League Officers.  Nothing more frustrating than spending lots of time organizing a launch just to have a newer member to the league that is not indoctrinated to league practices launch the league team prematurely.  In addition to that, the quick battle option should be removed as there is no quick battles, they are all a minimum of seven days.  Having a member go in to a battle solo, representing the league and given the powers of CinC in that battle is rarely of benefit to the league.

Keep up the great work and thank you for listening to the players feedback.

BrutalDestiny

COCIDIUS

• Upvote 2

On May 20, 2016 at 3:30 PM, Waffles said:

There is always an inherent risk of abuse, favouritism, and as well accusations of both those.  It should in fact go like this

moderators ( general forum help)

senior mods (direct company employee handle forums)

gm ( general game assistant)

senior gm (tool accessible assistant)

senior gms access tools only when a communication trail is present to ensure recorded and justified use.  Usually starting with a gm request made on behalf of a player.

it ensures integrity in the system

• Upvote 1

• Peter unpinned and pinned this topic
On May 25, 2016 at 7:28 AM, DarkDildo said:

Here is my story. I wanted to capture a city. But the owner was switching leagues constantly. As soon as I declare war to the league he is in, he goes to the new one and I have to wait for another hour. So basically I wasted 3 hours, and declared war to 3 leagues. I think it would be nice to put a limit to switch a league once every 24hours. Or even 12. 

Btw. I gave up on him. And still trying to figure out : did I lose because his strategy is better or this shouldn't be considered as a strategy. 

In real life that wouldn't fly. You bring 50 tanks to a village.... "Ok guys we can't attack them for another hour they just joined different country. But one day we will get lucky and continue war!"

I have the same problem with an annoying guys.   It shouldnot allow you to switch league constantly in the battle field.

• Upvote 1

• Peter unpinned this topic