World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

This is the Problem

Tetragear

Here is the problem with how the game is managed... While I appreciate bugs trying to be fixed more needs to be done. It is clear that the tech crew has a lot to do and are incapable of solving many problems. The moderators and help staff need to damage control. If a glitch happens and troops die or currency wasted, the player should be compensated. We are effectively paying for their mistakes. I have wasted incredible amounts of gems and lost dozens of dozens of troops due to glitches. I have never been offered to be compensated and I think this is true for everyone. So there in lies the problem. There are problems like everything in life, but no customer service. Nothing that says "sorry" or show that is players matter. Food for thought to all those involved working for this game.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Jack said:

Hey man, what problem have you met?

He is saying that the damage control needs to be dealt with by the mods and admins and not just the tech crew. He is also saying that the players should be compensated for glitched/broken troops as he spends diamonds on various troops that get glitched or something. Hopefully that clarified it

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Jack said:

Hey man, what problem have you met?

Waffles is right, it's about damage control. If I were to list the problems you would spend all day reading it. Every game has its issues, but it's how they are dealt with that determines its success and player satisfaction. We understand that it may be a hard job and that right now is super busy. But try and do more than "sorry this will be fixed".

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Tetragear said:

Waffles is right, it's about damage control. If I were to list the problems you would spend all day reading it. Every game has its issues, but it's how they are dealt with that determines its success and player satisfaction. We understand that it may be a hard job and that right now is super busy. But try and do more than "sorry this will be fixed".

Tetra I made a post regarding this whole bugs thing and just about the game. Write ur list on there pls that one will be read by the devs directly according to lily. It's called "A Letter to the Devs" under the events tab.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Tetragear said:

Yes sir. Will do.

Quick question, I have been playing this game since way back in the very first beta and i haven't unlock any new medals, look at my rank, I'm 2LT and there's a medal for getting to 1LT and it still hasn't unlocked for me, plus there are medals for killing so many troops and some for plundering so much resources and there all still locked, why can't I unlock anymore medals or get any of the diamond for the reward ?  

4 hours ago, TheMaster said:

Quick question, I have been playing this game since way back in the very first beta and i haven't unlock any new medals, look at my rank, I'm 2LT and there's a medal for getting to 1LT and it still hasn't unlocked for me, plus there are medals for killing so many troops and some for plundering so much resources and there all still locked, why can't I unlock anymore medals or get any of the diamond for the reward ?  

That's glitch. We are working on the medal problem, will fix it in the future.

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...