Jump to content
World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Aircraft Carrier (ACC) AA capable


Usmcland
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone so I'm going to get straight to the point and if I could get some feed back from everyone good or bad it's all good. The Aircraft Carrier as of now doesn't have an AA ability now yes it has its aircraft but looking back...yup every aircraft carrier has an AA capability. It shouldn't just be a moving water based airport. It should have some stand alone defense. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looking at the map composition, there isn't much room for navy so why you even got the acc is beyond me. Also considering most people don't even care for navy because it makes no difference in the gameplay currently. I mean sure u can go about terrorize small costal cities but most challenging players will have moved towards the center by the time you end up making arms for the aircraft carrier or navy. Personally I think this issue should be at the bottom of the list of things to fix mainly cuz nobody uses navy or if they do its a very small amount of players who probably aren't playing the objective or helping the team effort. In the end it's good u found this it will probably be an issue when navy plays a decent role but as of now I'm sure they have their plates full with the major issues.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Waffles said:

Looking at the map composition, there isn't much room for navy so why you even got the acc is beyond me. Also considering most people don't even care for navy because it makes no difference in the gameplay currently. I mean sure u can go about terrorize small costal cities but most challenging players will have moved towards the center by the time you end up making arms for the aircraft carrier or navy. Personally I think this issue should be at the bottom of the list of things to fix mainly cuz nobody uses navy or if they do its a very small amount of players who probably aren't playing the objective or helping the team effort. In the end it's good u found this it will probably be an issue when navy plays a decent role but as of now I'm sure they have their plates full with the major issues.

Or they should just bring back the map of Europe 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Enclave said:

Or they should just bring back the map of Europe 

I'll be brutally honest with y'all. The game has changed. Get over it. Instead of begging for something that has been gotten rid of for probably a good reason, why not just accept that the map and the game has changed and adapt to what is in front of you. I'm sure the developers thought that the old map was not going to work with the new system that's why they changed it. Making a whole new dynamic map is a lot more work than just saying "screw this! The current map will be ok for the new version of the game" the devs didn't make a new map cuz they had nothing to do, there were still bugs and glitches even with the old map. It would have been a lot easier for them to have fixed those things than make a map and new mechanics. So just accept that the game has changed and stop begging for the old map to come back and adapt. I hate being rude if this sounds rude but it's what some people need to see. With the new game it's adapt or die so might as well adapt and make the best of it.

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Waffles said:

With the new game it's adapt or die so might as well adapt and make the best of it.

Let's adapt and make the best of it.B|

19 hours ago, Usmcland said:

Hey everyone so I'm going to get straight to the point and if I could get some feed back from everyone good or bad it's all good. The Aircraft Carrier as of now doesn't have an AA ability now yes it has its aircraft but looking back...yup every aircraft carrier has an AA capability. It shouldn't just be a moving water based airport. It should have some stand alone defense. 

Do we have the AA capability of aircraft carrier in real life?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Oracle said:

The aircraft carrier was the most protected ship in the group because they didn't have defensive armaments. The ability to carry and deploy airplanes kinda undercuts the need for defensive weapons. 

But they did have an extensive aa capability back then. They also had a really small 5in gun on the ship for ship defense (I'm talking Yorktown) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Waffles said:

I'll be brutally honest with y'all. The game has changed. Get over it. Instead of begging for something that has been gotten rid of for probably a good reason, why not just accept that the map and the game has changed and adapt to what is in front of you. I'm sure the developers thought that the old map was not going to work with the new system that's why they changed it. Making a whole new dynamic map is a lot more work than just saying "screw this! The current map will be ok for the new version of the game" the devs didn't make a new map cuz they had nothing to do, there were still bugs and glitches even with the old map. It would have been a lot easier for them to have fixed those things than make a map and new mechanics. So just accept that the game has changed and stop begging for the old map to come back and adapt. I hate being rude if this sounds rude but it's what some people need to see. With the new game it's adapt or die so might as well adapt and make the best of it.

Why won't we give it up? Because the former game was amazing, astonishing. So much that a five star rating couldn't even begin to tell how good it is. But after this update, it's gone... The intense feeling of invading Italy, or France, or Spain is gone.. Now there's just a bunch of boring old land masses around more land masses around one little continent 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Enclave said:

Why won't we give it up? Because the former game was amazing, astonishing. So much that a five star rating couldn't even begin to tell how good it is. But after this update, it's gone... The intense feeling of invading Italy, or France, or Spain is gone.. Now there's just a bunch of boring old land masses around more land masses around one little continent 

I liked the old version as well. But what I'm trying to say is there are enough people begging for this to come back and if the devs haven't done it yet or even announced they are considering it it's time to forget the old and move on with the new.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Oracle said:

The aircraft carrier was the most protected ship in the group because they didn't have defensive armaments. The ability to carry and deploy airplanes kinda undercuts the need for defensive weapons. 

Yep, I guess so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Waffles said:

I liked the old version as well. But what I'm trying to say is there are enough people begging for this to come back and if the devs haven't done it yet or even announced they are considering it it's time to forget the old and move on with the new.

The Aircraft Carriers had defensive weapons. Including the ones today, modern ones have AA, and Anti Missile weapons. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 9 months later...
On 3/6/2016 at 10:08 AM, Waffles said:

Looking at the map composition, there isn't much room for navy so why you even got the acc is beyond me. Also considering most people don't even care for navy because it makes no difference in the gameplay currently. I mean sure u can go about terrorize small costal cities but most challenging players will have moved towards the center by the time you end up making arms for the aircraft carrier or navy. Personally I think this issue should be at the bottom of the list of things to fix mainly cuz nobody uses navy or if they do its a very small amount of players who probably aren't playing the objective or helping the team effort. In the end it's good u found this it will probably be an issue when navy plays a decent role but as of now I'm sure they have their plates full with the major issues.

FIGHT ME!:Angry-min:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...