World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Crash

Brok23

9 hours ago, ImBigfoot said:

Is your phone crashing only for the game, or safari, or any other app you use ? I have an iPhone 5 also. But I don't have this issue.

Oops . My bad . I misread. You said you have an iPhone 6... I know those have system errors often. I know two people who've had issues with those damn things. I think it's your phone .

It is only this game, I play clash of clans just as much and it never crashes, except maybe 1 time after an update 

2 hours ago, Brok23 said:

It is only this game, I play clash of clans just as much and it never crashes, except maybe 1 time after an update 

You're not the only one with crash issues....I lost count of the number of crashes I have had over the last 2 days...I would say close to two dozen times and this is not just on one device, I use an ipad mini 2 and an iphone 6 plus and the crashes occur on both.  

• Upvote 1

• Peter pinned this topic
  • 3 months later...

I'm having crash issues to but it's after the loading screen on the opening cinematic for the tutorial the farthest I've gotten is sending planes to the first base then the game crashes but the crashes normally happen just after loading is done. I'm currently using a iPod 5th gen 32gb is storage

9 hours ago, Dividing said:

I'm having crash issues to but it's after the loading screen on the opening cinematic for the tutorial the farthest I've gotten is sending planes to the first base then the game crashes but the crashes normally happen just after loading is done. I'm currently using a iPod 5th gen 32gb is storage

Thanks for reporting, how often does it crash?

14 hours ago, Peter said:

Thanks for reporting, how often does it crash?

The crash happens every time I get past the loading screen the tutorial cinematic starts and the frame rate drops and the game crashes soon after every time, I've only been able to actually play a peice of the tutorial once

1 hour ago, Dividing said:

The crash happens every time I get past the loading screen the tutorial cinematic starts and the frame rate drops and the game crashes soon after every time, I've only been able to actually play a peice of the tutorial once

I know u said u have a 32gb iPhone but how much open storage do u have? That could also affect the game especially when it's rendering the graphics for the first time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Guest unpinned this topic