World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Crash

Brok23

My game has crashed a total of 8 times so far today(14 hour period) I havnt noticed a certain cause to this but the game crashes and has to reload, hasn't effected any game play why, but would suck when I'm in a pinch and ends up crashing.

also I've been playing for about 3 weeks and today is the only time other than 1 time that the game has crashed for me

• Upvote 1

Hey Brok, when exactly did this issue happen? Can you share more details? Any error message or did it directly bring you to main screen? 

no, my application crash, like back to my phones main screen, and had to reload the app. I'm not sure exactly when it start but it was around yesterday at 8am pst 

This game is really demanding on internet. Solid signal may solve this issue. Does your internet usually work fine?  

Yes, most the time I am using wifi, which I, at times, do run a lot on. When these happened nothing else was using the wifi but Xbox for Netflix, there is another version for my phone 9.2 that I will update to to see if this doesn't help

This game is really demanding on internet. Solid signal may solve this issue. Does your internet usually work fine?  

I have at least 3 members in my league, 4 including me, that have had there game at least a dozen times since 7 am, we are at war with someone on global and it is very hindering and all of them are getting very annoyed about this. Please look into this more as I believe we're not the only ones

Will forward your refreshed info to our relative staff to look into. 

Thanks for reporting this issue. Please leave me your device model, system version and internet form to me. :)

Thanks for reporting this issue. Please leave me your device model, system version and internet form to me. :)

hey, I hope you guys are working on this crashing issue, it has now happened while viewing forums, on the main game menu, while using chat, and also in setting, not sure why it crashes but has crashed 4 times in 1 hour multiple times now. I have also lost around 12 bombers from this issue while I was moving them out of aa range as it crashed. If you could please update me with some info to tell my league mates that would be awesome! Thank you for your help in this issue so far Jane!

Hello, 

I have had this issue since I've started playing this game. I have many hours in so I really can't count how many times it has crashed. When it crashes, the screen goes black and the game closes. When I'm just in global and don't have an active bronze silver or gold battle it don't do it as much or as frequent. As soon as me and my league mates start a bronze battle it crashes every 30 min or less. Like I said it only happens when I have both battles on the go. If I'm just in global it don't do it as often maybe once or twice a day. I also though maybe it's cause I was on to long but I tried play in sperts and as soon as I went into bronze it crashes. Maybe that might help to figure out the issue ??? Hope it helps 

iPad mc705ll/a version 9.2 internet is xfinity wifi sorry about getting back here got side tracked a bit btw it did something a bit different today when the daily gift tried to pop up I could play for the most part but the chat would let me do about 15 characters then would delete what I had in there as I continued trying to type so I reloaded the game and everything worked fine again and the gift displayed 

Will forward your refreshed info to our relative staff to look into. 

any update on this issue Jane? My game has crashed at least 8 times in the last 3 hours and over 50 in the last week, it is very bad problem for me

Sorry for seeing your post so late and thanks for your info. Really helpful. Did this issue also happen to your league mates? Please leave here your device model and system version. FIY. Two ways may fix this issue: clearing your phone cache and re-downloading this game. Let me know if it helps. 

Is Major your in-game name, sir?  

majord204 is my game name and I have the I phone 6 plus. There is no cache to empty on this device and I have deleted and reinstalled it many times. I do have advice that might help. I think it has to do with the way the screen turns and flips. I have turned it off and locked the screen so it don't flip and haven't had the issue since. You may want to look into that. 

Brok, please try deleting and re-downloading this game to give it a shot. 

hey if your using the iPhone 6 Plus. Turn the screen lock on so it don't flip. I did and haven't had the issue since. 

Mine does it too but so does most of my other games I think it could be all the memory the game takes its a great game and it has action all the time going on 

Maddog if your using an iPhone, lock the screen so it don't flip. I did it and have resolved my crash issue. Hope it helps bro. 

My game has crashed a total of 8 times so far today(14 hour period) I havnt noticed a certain cause to this but the game crashes and has to reload, hasn't effected any game play why, but would suck when I'm in a pinch and ends up crashing.

also I've been playing for about 3 weeks and today is the only time other than 1 time that the game has crashed for me

if your using an iPhone turn the lock on so it don't flip. I did and haven't had a crash since. 3 days in without one. 

• Upvote 2

majord204 is my game name and I have the I phone 6 plus. There is no cache to empty on this device and I have deleted and reinstalled it many times. I do have advice that might help. I think it has to do with the way the screen turns and flips. I have turned it off and locked the screen so it don't flip and haven't had the issue since. You may want to look into that. 

hey if your using the iPhone 6 Plus. Turn the screen lock on so it don't flip. I did and haven't had the issue since. 

Maddog if your using an iPhone, lock the screen so it don't flip. I did it and have resolved my crash issue. Hope it helps bro. 

if your using an iPhone turn the lock on so it don't flip. I did and haven't had a crash since. 3 days in without one. 

My game has never crashed when I flipped the screen, I will try the tip though and see

also for Jane, deleting and reldownloading seems to make it crash less so far, it's crashed about 10 times since then though, the 1st was on the downloading screen when I first started the app after the download, this was the first time it crashes on the loading screen, it has now also crashed in the forums page 

• Upvote 1

My game has never crashed when I flipped the screen, I will try the tip though and see

also for Jane, deleting and reldownloading seems to make it crash less so far, it's crashed about 10 times since then though, the 1st was on the downloading screen when I first started the app after the download, this was the first time it crashes on the loading screen, it has now also crashed in the forums page 

it's not when you flip it. Just turn the lock n promise it will work. It's worked for everyone i know that has tried it. 

• Upvote 1

On January 11, 2016 at 0:33 AM, Brok23 said:

hey, I hope you guys are working on this crashing issue, it has now happened while viewing forums, on the main game menu, while using chat, and also in setting, not sure why it crashes but has crashed 4 times in 1 hour multiple times now. I have also lost around 12 bombers from this issue while I was moving them out of aa range as it crashed. If you could please update me with some info to tell my league mates that would be awesome! Thank you for your help in this issue so far Jane!

Is your phone crashing only for the game, or safari, or any other app you use ? I have an iPhone 5 also. But I don't have this issue.

Oops . My bad . I misread. You said you have an iPhone 6... I know those have system errors often. I know two people who've had issues with those damn things. I think it's your phone .

• Peter pinned this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic