World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Login Event Volume 2!

Guest Manson1975

Guest Manson1975

Commanders!

February 22, 1732 is the birthday of George Washington. This year, February 20th will be the official celebration of George Washington's birthday. General Washington was widely admired for his leadership as Commander-in-Chief during the American Revolutionary War.

To celebrate, each day you log in from Feb.9th to Feb.20th UTC you can collect limited time rewards! Don’t miss out on any rewards!

Rewards you can get during this event: (order is random) 

100 Amethysts + 1000 Gold

100 Diamonds

150 Amethysts+ 2500 Gold

150 Amethysts+ 1000 Gold

2500 Gold

200 Amethysts+ 1500 Gold

1000 Gold

2000 Gold

200 Amethysts+ 1000 Gold

1500 Gold

300 Amethysts+ 3000 Gold

500 Diamonds + 3000 Gold

"99% of failures come from people who make excuses."  -George Washington

presidents_day_big.jpg

• Guest pinned this topic
  • Peter featured this topic
Guest Manson1975
19 hours ago, FyingSolo said:

Ready for some rewards

:571f478f96cd9_QQ20160426184716:

2 hours ago, GeneralBart said:

George Washington was the leader of the United States forces during the Revolutionary war. Without him, there may of not been victory

Indeed, he was a great leader.

On February 8, 2017 at 10:01 PM, GeneralBart said:

George Washington was the leader of the United States forces during the Revolutionary war. Without him, there may of not been victory

Without him, we may have had more victories. Only reason why we won was because he was persistent. He lost almost every battle. 

On February 8, 2017 at 3:07 AM, Manson1975 said:

Commanders!

February 22, 1732 is the birthday of George Washington. This year, February 20th will be the official celebration of George Washington's birthday. General Washington was widely admired for his leadership as Commander-in-Chief during the American Revolutionary War.

To celebrate, each day you log in from Feb.9th to Feb.20th UTC you can collect limited time rewards! Don’t miss out on any rewards!

Rewards you can get during this event: (order is random) 

100 Amethysts + 1000 Gold

100 Diamonds

150 Amethysts+ 2500 Gold

150 Amethysts+ 1000 Gold

2500 Gold

200 Amethysts+ 1500 Gold

1000 Gold

2000 Gold

200 Amethysts+ 1000 Gold

1500 Gold

300 Amethysts+ 3000 Gold

500 Diamonds + 3000 Gold

"99% of failures come from people who make excuses."  -George Washington

presidents_day_big.jpg

I haven't received rewards for days 2-4

Guest Manson1975
11 hours ago, Boredomfalls said:

Without him, we may have had more victories. Only reason why we won was because he was persistent. He lost almost every battle. 

I haven't received rewards for days 2-4

You can't claim the attachments? 

Guest Manson1975
13 hours ago, Mastercheifs said:

Can you guys send out a notification or something to claim rewards. I didn't know how to for the first 4 days and for the first 2 I assumed there was something wrong becuase I didn't know that it started.

image.png

The claim button is like that? You can't click on it?

13 hours ago, Mastercheifs said:

Can you guys send out a notification or something to claim rewards. I didn't know how to for the first 4 days and for the first 2 I assumed there was something wrong becuase I didn't know that it started.

image.png

Have you claimed the rewards or not yet?

22 hours ago, Manson1975 said:

The claim button is like that? You can't click on it?

Have you claimed the rewards or not yet?

No I claimed that one 

And I think the best thing to do is to just add these attachments into the daily rewards. If that's possible but thanks guys/gals! I appreciate all the hard work that you guys(GM) are putting in to make sure us players enjoy

"99% of failures come from the chat system and announcement system"

thats what we should say.

i have received only days 1,5,7,8

it seen if I switch apps and go back anouncments are acting like the chat system. I have to close the app completely to see new chats if it was sent while game is open in the background but not closed. The rewards you are sending seem to be acting in the same way. It could be tied to not doing a relog in when it reloads. Shutting phone down also seems to fix this as well.

announcments don't come threw or show up each of the 4 days I seen was able to claim.

how do we get the rewards that we wasn't able too.

i also sent a msg to 2 different admin on the game I havnt got a reply yet after days I'm wondering if they saw the msg and havnt replied or it's also part of the chat issue. I hope it isn't admin stopping communications with the players.

spend time on fixing bugs first not wasting time on troop fixes.

the chat bug as long as it's been known needs first attention as I think it's related with the announments issue we are having now. So once it's fixed update it player are a lot more happy when a fix is sent out ASAP not waiting for a bunch of changes. If we get one fix at a time everything is easy to figure out. If we wait for when you all change 10 things in a update and a new problem comes up. You got to look at those 10 changes to see if they caused it not the one you just released. I hope this helps

• 7 months later...
  • Guest unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • 4 months later...