World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Making World Warfare more known to the public

JaiJaiFerDayzz

I dont think you were in that match, but we just fought you guys a game back Pluto, I have to say we were impressed. Your buddies worked well together. 

haha yes, they may not be the brightest old men, but they get the job done. 

(They talk about that match all the time) 

• Upvote 1

I really love this game and the depth it offers.  No doubt there is a better than most game here by a long shot. I have installed 100 of them and uninstalled most of them for no substance.

Just expected it to be a little softer and more gradual for a 1st time player. And as I mentioned there were white flags and abandoned bases littered over the field, which re-enforced my thought that others are struggling with the jump in with both feet game as well. Not everyone wants to rush and jump into a league..I wasn't expecting to have to so early ( less than 2 days )

Trying to figure out how this works and when I can get a new fresh start. 

I really love this game and the depth it offers.  No doubt there is a better than most game here by a long shot. I have installed 100 of them and uninstalled most of them for no substance.

Just expected it to be a little softer and more gradual for a 1st time player. And as I mentioned there were white flags and abandoned bases littered over the field, which re-enforced my thought that others are struggling with the jump in with both feet game as well. Not everyone wants to rush and jump into a league..I wasn't expecting to have to so early ( less than 2 days )

Trying to figure out how this works and when I can get a new fresh start. 

Recommend the tutorial on youtube.

This game is definitely hard on new players. Personally, i think the cadet games make it worse since there are no experienced players to help out with advice. 

As for the depth, my friend, you are in for a pleasant surprise. Ive been gaming for decades and ive not seen a game blend strategy, tactics, operations, logistics, production, and diplomacy as well as this one. Having said that, its not perfect. New player retention being one of its flaws and my pet peeves. (Hense the tutorial)

As for leagues, they are foundational to the game. Even if you want to solo, you should form a league so you can convert and use a league city. Many of the most effective armaments are only available from league cities.

• Upvote 2

Recommend the tutorial on youtube.

This game is definitely hard on new players. Personally, i think the cadet games make it worse since there are no experienced players to help out with advice. 

As for the depth, my friend, you are in for a pleasant surprise. Ive been gaming for decades and ive not seen a game blend strategy, tactics, operations, logistics, production, and diplomacy as well as this one. Having said that, its not perfect. New player retention being one of its flaws and my pet peeves. (Hense the tutorial)

As for leagues, they are foundational to the game. Even if you want to solo, you should form a league so you can convert and use a league city. Many of the most effective armaments are only available from league cities.

I kinda disagree if you leave lower level players alone and let them work there way up over a longer period of time they figure it out, to me that's the best part of a new game, the journey and discovery of something cool.. I was figuring it out fast. I was in 4th place on the map in the process of setting up a supply chain to the front lines of a the player i was talking to. ( the reality is it was all abandoned and NPC cities that got me there ) working solo when and I was working on an alliance behind the scenes only to find out That this player joined a new league and their leader who wasn't even on the map allied with rest of the top league on the map. Being hand held and forced to be a part of league as the only recourse for survival is bit of a turn off for me. I just felt if it was a true noob map without interference from experience players I would of had so much more fun learning the game. I like to learn through experience.. that just the way I do everything in life

The only thing that made it rough on me was the entire map being allied and experienced leagues lining up to take me out because I was quickly becoming a force,.. Only to find out the other 4 players top players had allied and hardly anyone else was even really putting much effort into the map IMO.. Hence the white flags and abandon bases

I HONESTLY think new player retention is low because you either join the establishment or get bullied. Players want to form their own bonds over time not be forced into it for basic survival within 48 hours of their 1st match. That's not enough time to learn any game. The only reason I'm sticking around is I can see the depth of the game and I miserably deleted so many other games for not offering this experience.

Future suggestion is to maybe open up super small cadet maps that don't allow any interference. I think the only reason the game is rough on noobs is because they aren't allowing noobs a proper way of progressing . Maybe add a lower league where noob leagues can be only 5 players at most on a much smaller map so noobs can get turned onto the complexities through experiences and forum discussions / youtube / wiki help and learn some strategy and form those bonds / allies on their own. As it stands that really does not exist from what I saw on my 1st map. That's what frustrated me as I expected a learning curve for all the players on my map.

I kinda disagree if you leave lower level players alone and let them work there way up over a longer period of time they figure it out, to me that's the best part of a new game, the journey and discovery of something cool.. I was figuring it out fast. I was in 4th place on the map in the process of setting up a supply chain to the front lines of a the player i was talking to. ( the reality is it was all abandoned and NPC cities that got me there ) working solo when and I was working on an alliance behind the scenes only to find out That this player joined a new league and their leader who wasn't even on the map allied with rest of the top league on the map. Being hand held and forced to be a part of league as the only recourse for survival is bit of a turn off for me. I just felt if it was a true noob map without interference from experience players I would of had so much more fun learning the game. I like to learn through experience.. that just the way I do everything in life

The only thing that made it rough on me was the entire map being allied and experienced leagues lining up to take me out because I was quickly becoming a force,.. Only to find out the other 4 players top players had allied and hardly anyone else was even really putting much effort into the map IMO.. Hence the white flags and abandon bases

I HONESTLY think new player retention is low because you either join the establishment or get bullied. Players want to form their own bonds over time not be forced into it for basic survival within 48 hours of their 1st match. That's not enough time to learn any game. The only reason I'm sticking around is I can see the depth of the game and I miserably deleted so many other games for not offering this experience.

Future suggestion is to maybe open up super small cadet maps that don't allow any interference. I think the only reason the game is rough on noobs is because they aren't allowing noobs a proper way of progressing . Maybe add a lower league where noob leagues can be only 5 players at most on a much smaller map so noobs can get turned onto the complexities through experiences and forum discussions / youtube / wiki help and learn some strategy and form those bonds / allies on their own. As it stands that really does not exist from what I saw on my 1st map. That's what frustrated me as I expected a learning curve for all the players on my map.

We agree to disagree :)

• 4 months later...