World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Making World Warfare more known to the public

JaiJaiFerDayzz

Bringing this to attention as I've never seen this being discussed . I watched a YouTube video called "top ten war games on iOS and android" , and was blown away that this wasn't listed . That may be because that person has no idea that this game is out there . 

I am looking for suggestions on what members/ leagues/ devs / GM's/ can do to put this out there more , me personally I'm not into social media , however I have tons of friends that also like war games , word of mouth is obviously a good choice . However I'm thinking about getting a screen recorder and putting videos on YouTube , that will allow a lot of ppl to see what this game is really like based on the trailer . 

Not only would it bring more players to the table , more players to make great leagues , but it also helps the game staff by more ppl paying for gems / Amy's . I know this game could get a huge fan base and following simply because this game is ********** awesome !!!!!! And everyone knows it , don't get me wrong this last update is a lil screwy but bare with them it will be fixed and optimized

That is my suggestion anyway , I would like to know what others think ? And would like to know other ideas on getting this out there more , thanks !

Update:  My YouTube channel is set up , will update it regularly and add new videos when I can ! Pls subscribe 

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC3Yu8vfFNE7xZF-7lCeyE5w

JaiJai , Officer of Wolfpack 

• Upvote 12

• Guest pinned this topic
17 minutes ago, Jane said:

Hi JaiJai. Excellent ideas! We noticed a player posting videos on YouTube. He may be a new player and I don't know his ign. Hmm. Let's think about it. :)

Thank you I'd really like to see this game shine in the light , I looked and didn't find much , I will look again , i will spread the word on how to screen record so hopefully we can get many to do the same , thanks Jane . 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TheBlueBerry said:

I think that the game developers should open an official YouTube channel and they need to to reward players that bring new players through other platforms by sharing link of the game 

Good idea ! If we all subscribed to they're channel it would boost the light on this game majorly , the reward possibility would be cool too ! Thanks blue 

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, JaiJaiFerDayzz said:

Good idea ! If we all subscribed to they're channel it would boost the light on this game majorly , the reward possibility would be cool too ! Thanks blue 

I want this game to be succesful too I sick to see clash of clans style games on the top list of Google play and this game is really good like a PC strategy game 

31 minutes ago, Bloodmancer said:

Yeah, there isn't really a lot of publicity for this game, and I'm sure that there are tons of people who would love this game.

I've seen a few adds on other games, and some social media pages but other than that it could use some additional coverage.

Would you know where to begin on finding ways for sites to "review" or advertise this game ? I don't know anything about that but starting to look into things right now . Thanks for your thoughts on this !

23 minutes ago, JaiJaiFerDayzz said:

Would you know where to begin on finding ways for sites to "review" or advertise this game ? I don't know anything about that but starting to look into things right now . Thanks for your thoughts on this !

Unluckily not.. Other than the obvious stuff like trying tonget people you know interested, I literally have no idea...

5 hours ago, JaiJaiFerDayzz said:

Bringing this to attention as I've never seen this being discussed . I watched a YouTube video called "top ten war games on iOS and android" , and was blown away that this wasn't listed . That may be because that person has no idea that this game is out there . 

I am looking for suggestions on what members/ leagues/ devs / GM's/ can do to put this out there more , me personally I'm not into social media , however I have tons of friends that also like war games , word of mouth is obviously a good choice . However I'm thinking about getting a screen recorder and putting videos on YouTube , that will allow a lot of ppl to see what this game is really like based on the trailer . 

Not only would it bring more players to the table , more players to make great leagues , but it also helps the game staff by more ppl paying for gems / Amy's . I know this game could get a huge fan base and following simply because this game is ********** awesome !!!!!! And everyone knows it , don't get me wrong this last update is a lil screwy but bare with them it will be fixed and optimized

That is my suggestion anyway , I would like to know what others think ? And would like to know other ideas on getting this out there more , thanks !

You know what would be good for advertising..... YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram. Everybody retweets, Likes, and or shares them. And get youtubers to play the game.

4 minutes ago, Florian said:

You know what would be good for advertising..... YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram. Everybody retweets, Likes, and or shares them. And get youtubers to play the game.

Thank you for your thoughts , as I was saying in the post I'm not much into social media , however I will start screen recording next field , then will add commentary and upload to YouTube , I think that will be neat and will help shine light on this game , again thank you for your thoughts Florian (: 

Just now, JaiJaiFerDayzz said:

Thank you for your thoughts , as I was saying in the post I'm not much into social media , however I will start screen recording next field , then will add commentary and upload to YouTube , I think that will be neat and will help shine light on this game , again thank you for your thoughts Florian (: 

No Probs but when I meant social media I meant like Jane could maybe, or any of the Devs, could make social media amounts and then make the a official account.

6 hours ago, JaiJaiFerDayzz said:

I also agree jj, I'm not big into social media however YouTube seems to be one of the better avenues of approach for advertising purposes and just getting the game out there in general. I'm not completely sure how advertising in Apple Store or google play is conducted or how much the cost would be, however that also is another option that devs and GM should consider when discussing options for increasing eyes on the game in general.

Just now, Gingerassassin said:

I also agree jj, I'm not big into social media however YouTube seems to be one of the better avenues of approach for advertising purposes and just getting the game out there in general. I'm not completely sure how advertising in Apple Store or google play is conducted or how much the cost would be, however that also is another option that devs and GM should consider when discussing options for increasing eyes on the game in general.

Yes! Look at game of war. Everybody knows the Arnold Swarzeneger ad. I am not saying get him to do an ad but YouTube is the next big thing.

15 minutes ago, Florian said:

Yes! Look at game of war. Everybody knows the Arnold Swarzeneger ad. I am not saying get him to do an ad but YouTube is the next big thing.

Even a small non-skip able ad on YouTube would help tremendously, just get someone like Ronda rousey to advertise a small 30 sec clip showing all kinds of bad assery.

• Upvote 3

• Peter featured this topic
  • Hitgirl unpinned this topic