World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Peter

Questionnaire on Tactic "Life-Saving"

Questionnaire on Tactic "Life-Saving"   

58 members have voted

1. 1. Is tactic "Life-Saving" too powerful?

• Yes, it is. It has affected my game experience.
    • No, it's not. I like the way it is now.
  2. 2. Do you agree to nerf tactic "Life-Saving" ?

• Absolutely. I wanted it to be nerfed for a long time.
    • Heck no. It's great that we can use this tactic as my war strategy.
  3. 3. If you agree to nerf the tactic, which method do you think is better?

• Restore 10% of the max. HP or even less.
    • Make it only work for the league mates, but keep the 30% max. HP restoration.
    • Restore 10% of the max. HP and make it only work for the league mates

3 hours ago, TheEvilDead said:

Think your still missing the point here. I have 3 devices I can play this game on, so multiple accounts would just lead to linking multiple devices. So not as simple as you think. I stated that I use mine independently mostly in different maps and leagues. I wouldn’t know what I know now if I didn’t as I play with different people and play styles.

Thing is I could still be in your league. How would you know even know? If I have an account with 20+ maps with 200k+ average I would just be considered a good player. (Now this is another issue I’ve seen in leagues before)

Now it’s just a case of how far do you want to take the current issue which is ruining the game we all do love.

As I said before I think we are all wanting to make each map we play FAIR regardless of tech or officers used.

Binding accounts will reduce their number. If the developers will track them and block then the problem is solved! But developers are not profitable or they do not care! It's easier for them to come up with a change in the game that will only spoil the game and will not help in the fight against accounts!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Binding accounts to devices does NOTHING to solve the issue as everybody and his dog these days has at a minimum of a smartphone and some sort of a tablette device.

Not to mention all the PC emulators available where you can have as many alt accouts as you like run on as many instances as you want simultaneously.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Immel said:

Binding accounts to devices does NOTHING to solve the issue as everybody and his dog these days has at a minimum of a smartphone and some sort of a tablette device.

Not to mention all the PC emulators available where you can have as many alt accouts as you like run on as many instances as you want simultaneously.

Snap to phone numbers will reduce the number of alternative accounts. That is, when you first boot, you enter your mobile number. if the number has already been entered once, create a new account and you can not play the game. To have many accounts you will need to have many numbers for mobile phone operators. Also, developers must monitor, block and delete alternative accounts. Emulators without the purchase of mobile phone numbers will not be able to create accounts. Also, developers must monitor, block and delete alternative accounts. There are tracking methods, there would be desires and developers have solved the problem long ago. But they do not want it, it's profitable for them! They do not even read what I'm writing and suggest!

• Like 1

Love the phone number proposal!  Players who are single will be wiped off the map!   Married folks, especially with older kids, will rule the world,  as every one of them has a separate phone number!  Let’s do it!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Iggy112 said:

Love the phone number proposal!  Players who are single will be wiped off the map!   Married folks, especially with older kids, will rule the world,  as every one of them has a separate phone number!  Let’s do it!

I'm already tired of repeating, developers should monitor and block alternate accounts. How to track the developers know, for example there is IP address and other ways. There are many nuances! I see only criticism of my proposal. This leads to the conclusions that you, the players, do not benefit from struggling with accounts that kill the game. I think on many steps forward, but you think only here and now. If now, the developers will not take action, the game will die

6 hours ago, Iggy112 said:

you forgot dogs and cats)

• Like 1

Suggest that you cut your coffee intake way down, before you blow a gasket.   Yes, alt usage is a non-core part of playing this game that many of us do not love.  So is gemming, shielding and many other non-core features.

Please stop repeating yourself!  We can read and understand your thought the first time you wrote it!

Relax. Enjoy a great game even with its glaring flaws.

• Like 1

I think cool down resolve the issue . And this the only way to solve the problem even if you keep it for team only what going to happen when team of 20 vs team 12 if the can drop 20 life savings on troops only the one have tickets will win 

sometimes I feel this not a fight but mostly a challenge who’s have more life savings tickets will win 

• Like 1

On 8/9/2018 at 6:37 PM, Boxak said:

Crazy this game and the devs, should have learned from war2victory, maybe just drop the heal totally! In a real battlefield you can’t push a button and heal anything! Why not look at this option? Be more realistic 

I agree 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Aka said:

sometimes I feel this not a fight but mostly a challenge who’s have more life savings tickets will win 

sometimes I feel this not a fight but mostly a challenge who’s have more life savings tickets  alts will win 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Iggy112 said:

Suggest that you cut your coffee intake way down, before you blow a gasket.   Yes, alt usage is a non-core part of playing this game that many of us do not love.  So is gemming, shielding and many other non-core features.

Please stop repeating yourself!  We can read and understand your thought the first time you wrote it!

your words confirm the thesis that players do not benefit from the struggle with accounts! you are dumb creatures like you. You are ready to change the mechanics of the game, although it works well. you can not play without alternative accounts. you are a disgrace. As soon as profits decline and interest in playing disappears due to multiple accounts, the game will die. When you realize that the game is dying because of you, then let's talk

2 hours ago, MkV said:

sometimes I feel this not a fight but mostly a challenge who’s have more life savings tickets  alts will win 

if you agree with them, I'm disappointed in you

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MkV said:

15 hours ago, Iggy112 said:

your logic is dumb and you are idiots. if you think you are, then it is necessary to prohibit alliances and generally remove the unification of players in the league. And we will all play one on one. I hate you freak. You destroy the game because YOU STUPID Baran

On 8/15/2018 at 4:22 AM, Iggy112 said:

how many times I have defeated you, shows that you can not even play using other accounts. If you notice the crying experienced players in the forum, but not novices. It's a shame that you are completely insolent

Edited by InHaLe
  • Like 1

First off go take a cold shower and calm down there is no reason for profanity, at worst agree to disagree. If you can't have a discussion without insulting people thats proof of immaturity and potentially you are deliberately being a troll. Whatever the case may be I dont have the time nor the inclination to deal with you.

The majority of the people here say there is no problem with how the heal tactic works and the real issue is the alts people are abusing. Having said that asking Joycrafter to police alts is a huge commitment of time and effort while potentially hurting their revenue stream. I dont see them agreeing to this, so alts are unfortunately here to stay.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Immel said:

First off go take a cold shower and calm down there is no reason for profanity, at worst agree to disagree. If you can't have a discussion without insulting people thats proof of immaturity and potentially you are deliberately being a troll. Whatever the case may be I dont have the time nor the inclination to deal with you.

The majority of the people here say there is no problem with how the heal tactic works and the real issue is the alts people are abusing. Having said that asking Joycrafter to police alts is a huge commitment of time and effort while potentially hurting their revenue stream. I dont see them agreeing to this, so alts are unfortunately here to stay.

Then the game is doomed to death. I'm impulsive, because I worry about the game and its future and people write nonsense. If you start fighting with accounts, release new updates for the game and advertise the game! Then developers will receive more money than from alternative accounts! But nobody cared for the game, all they take care that they should be comfortable to play and win

• Like 1

3 hours ago, InHaLe said:

I'm impulsive, because I worry about the game and its future and people write nonsense

Your message is lost in its delivery

I don't understand why we need to police alt accounts... Most people use them for tactics in the first place, so you can simply stop allies from giving tactics and that will solve multiple issues. First off, allying 5 leagues against one becomes FAR less appealing since you have to fight for cities and really don't get as much out of it, since most people ally for tactics in the first place. Secondly, most people don't really play on their alts with a few exceptions. they send the alt in, maybe upgrade it a bit, let it's city get taken, but keep it logged into the field so they can jump on and drop tactics as necessary. Ending allies tactics will force leagues to play a lot more like a team and a lot less like a bunch of city states.... just my opinion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bloodmancer said:

I don't understand why we need to police alt accounts... Most people use them for tactics in the first place, so you can simply stop allies from giving tactics and that will solve multiple issues. First off, allying 5 leagues against one becomes FAR less appealing since you have to fight for cities and really don't get as much out of it, since most people ally for tactics in the first place. Secondly, most people don't really play on their alts with a few exceptions. they send the alt in, maybe upgrade it a bit, let it's city get taken, but keep it logged into the field so they can jump on and drop tactics as necessary. Ending allies tactics will force leagues to play a lot more like a team and a lot less like a bunch of city states.... just my opinion.

because for 6 hours of play, playing in parallel on them, you can break the mechanics. And fly on 15 bombers

• Like 1

3 hours ago, InHaLe said:

because for 6 hours of play, playing in parallel on them, you can break the mechanics. And fly on 15 bombers

You can do that on a normal account to. Policing alts won't stop them. Most people have more than one phone, more than one IP address, and can use proxies to appear as a different phone number. It's not hard to get past all the rules if you know what you are doing, and trust me, anyone who this game as hard as they can will find a way.

Why are you complaining about Alts? Weren't you part of one of the many leagues that made 6 leagues to shove into silver for an easy win anyway? Now you want to turn around and complain about them? I can't even take you seriously. Don't quote me again.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bloodmancer said:

You can do that on a normal account to. Policing alts won't stop them. Most people have more than one phone, more than one IP address, and can use proxies to appear as a different phone number. It's not hard to get past all the rules if you know what you are doing, and trust me, anyone who this game as hard as they can will find a way.

Why are you complaining about Alts? Weren't you part of one of the many leagues that made 6 leagues to shove into silver for an easy win anyway? Now you want to turn around and complain about them? I can't even take you seriously. Don't quote me again.

with the help of a proxy to change the phone number of the mobile operator? I will laugh a long time from this. you do not invent to me, I know how to circumvent these prohibitions. No need to reproach me with accounts, okay? we solve the problem of the game, and the main problem is the accounts. You are all against the struggle with accounts, just because you are not profitable. I did not use accounts to disrupt the mechanics of the game.

The Chinese used 7-8 leagues for many seasons and you are silent. How they won this season, too, many know. And you tell me about accounts? I can list all the leagues that abuse accounts by breaking the mechanics of the game. I suggested an option that will work, the option outlined in the topic will not work

19 minutes ago, Bloodmancer said:

I can not listen to your nonsense. You open your mouth only for personal reasons. You are also disgusting to me, since you are also part of those players who use accounts. Are you afraid of losing your strength? ahahahhahh You are helpless without alliances and accounts

• Like 1

Why not make allies at the league level not done in a specific battlefield, but that each league is only allowed 3 total allies.  This way, when entering a Battlefield, if they are one of your allies, you automatically are allies, not every one is an option in any given battlefield.  

This will create more of a strategy at the league level versus the battlefield level.  Create true alliances that carry over from Barrlefield to Battlefied.  You could continue to support and assist your allies, but those would be set outside of each battlefield.  If you enter a battlefield without any of your allies, your choice as a league or player, but possibly to your own detriment. 

This option would give you more possible straregic maneuvering at the league level.  It would also decrease the dependency on alternate leagues or at a minimum allow parity for alternates as you could only have a set number of allies. 

• Like 1

3 total allied is still a maximum 60 accounts thats waaaaaaay to many heals

• Like 1

21 hours ago, InHaLe said:

with the help of a proxy to change the phone number of the mobile operator? I will laugh a long time from this. you do not invent to me, I know how to circumvent these prohibitions. No need to reproach me with accounts, okay? we solve the problem of the game, and the main problem is the accounts. You are all against the struggle with accounts, just because you are not profitable. I did not use accounts to disrupt the mechanics of the game.

The Chinese used 7-8 leagues for many seasons and you are silent. How they won this season, too, many know. And you tell me about accounts? I can list all the leagues that abuse accounts by breaking the mechanics of the game. I suggested an option that will work, the option outlined in the topic will not work

I can not listen to your nonsense. You open your mouth only for personal reasons. You are also disgusting to me, since you are also part of those players who use accounts. Are you afraid of losing your strength? ahahahhahh You are helpless without alliances and accounts

I might actually care if could understand 70% of what you said, but I really don't feel like dealing with your kind.

Your right, I do use a second account, but I mostly use it for scouting and building tactics/goofing around in fields. I don't really put it in the same field as my main account.

Once again, don't quote me anymore. I don't want to read to your baseless assumptions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bloodmancer said:

I might actually care if could understand 70% of what you said, but I really don't feel like dealing with your kind.

Your right, I do use a second account, but I mostly use it for scouting and building tactics/goofing around in fields. I don't really put it in the same field as my main account.

Once again, don't quote me anymore. I don't want to read to your baseless assumptions.

going to personal dislike first, you already lost. you can not say anything on the merits. Then do not show up on the forum. You yourself have compromised yourself). And not one of my words, did not give a decent answer. You even lowered my reputation, just because of the fact that you are wrong. I do not allow myself this

• Like 1

Is it possible that the alliance conversations should switch to an account limit instead of a league limit?   So, for example, an alliance can be formed with any number of leagues, but can only contain say 25-30 members in a battlefield.   The developers could select a higher or lower limitation to produce a good result.

This might help with the heal issue, the number of alts issue as well as the lag issue (since there would be some limitation on players coming together en masse).

Note: this does not stop large groups of folks from informally working together, they just cannot be allied within the field.

• Like 2

Most players do not see problems in this tactic. if you remove it or spoil it, you can safely remove such a class of equipment as a tank man and maybe an aviator. play on your m40 and think about how cool you are

• Like 1