World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Questionnaire on Tactic "Life-Saving"

Peter

Questionnaire on Tactic "Life-Saving"   

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Commanders,

As of lately, we received many complaints that the tactic "Life-Saving" is too powerful, so we started this poll to investigate if all of you want to nerf this tactic. If you have more opinions, please leave them under this thread. Thank you!

World Warfare Team

• Peter featured and pinned this topic

I’ve feed this back a few times. So it’s good to see the pool to include the option for your own league only. I believe this would be the only way to combat multiple account abuse. This would stop people having lots of accounts in map wasting the spaces for people who want to join and giving unlimited tactics. As there is no control in having multiple accounts in the game.

• Upvote 2

I’ve been playing this game for about 3 yrs now and people have begun to make 5-10 Alternate accounts in order to rack up their tactical cards and rss. It’s basically cheating when you’re unable to destroy one army because they have 100 heals available. If we could make tactics only work for your league mates I believe it will greatly improve and equal out this game. Make the tactics only work for your league mates and this will definitely make those with 5-10 Alts every field be on a more even playing field.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, ClintonW said:

There are nothing wrong with life saving tatic.  The issue is that people have multiple alternatives and sub league.  Fix the real problem pls instead of ruin the game experience.  Also how about fixing the shield cooldown issue.

Pretty much what Clinton said. Make it only for league mates and not allies.  The 4-5 alts some ppl have is what’s causing the problem not the life saving tactic itself.   

• Like 1

I think the issue goes a bit further than Lifesaving or the alts.. I think its the diplomacy system. There should be no way to ally 1/2 the map. (Or in one case vs Wefew ALL the map) The proposal of making it league mates only is a 1/2 measure. The large leagues will still have an advantage over the small leagues, and not all alts are in separate leagues. I'd rather see The Diplomacy changed (I know its much harder to do) Something like 20 is the max. one league of 20, or one alliance of up to 20. (maybe the alliance of 20 isn't the right number, It could be 25 or 30, I'm not sure)

If that's not an option, I'd leave it alone. If it has to be changed, Leave the heal at 30% and make it leagues mates only.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Я думаю не стоит ничего менять в игре. Если вы отмените помощь союзным лигам, то малые лиги обречены на поражение и надобность создания союзов становится бессмысленной. Да и отдельные игроки попав на карту с превосходящими по составу лигами также обречены на беспомощность. Тем более жалобы от топ игроков я не видел ни одной. Ну ,а если кто то считает что восстановление 30% урона это много против 150% атаки . То это полный бред.

Лучше обратите внимание на техничесую поддержку в игре. Я больше устал от различных лагов,это больше всего угнетает.

• Like 2

I think it only 2 way to solve this issue 

1- to keep it only for league mates 

2- cool down 10 minutes ( troops can heal once every 10 minuets)

Also can we talk about demolish it’s really annoying when you attacking someone and he demolish everything except the city 

I believe should demolish act the same way as shield if under attack no demolish allowed 

Thank you

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, MkV said:

I think the issue goes a bit further than Lifesaving or the alts.. I think its the diplomacy system. There should be no way to ally 1/2 the map. (Or in one case vs Wefew ALL the map) The proposal of making it league mates only is a 1/2 measure. The large leagues will still have an advantage over the small leagues, and not all alts are in separate leagues. I'd rather see The Diplomacy changed (I know its much harder to do) Something like 20 is the max. one league of 20, or one alliance of up to 20. (maybe the alliance of 20 isn't the right number, It could be 25 or 30, I'm not sure)

If that's not an option, I'd leave it alone. If it has to be changed, Leave the heal at 30% and make it leagues mates only.

I really like the possibility of minimizing allies. Keep the game a war game instead of a competition to see who can ally the map first. 

I think that having a maximum number of allied players is far more logical opposed to a maximum number of leagues you can ally too. 

Keep life savings for teammates only and minimize allies per field.

• Like 1

Once again instead of taking the time to properly analyze what it is people are complaining about, to really understand the issues behind what is being vocalized we have already decided on a probable course of action that will do NOTHING to solve the real issue. I think its important that we take them time to really break it down to understand the problem and find a proper solution.

Complaint: People are saying Self healing is OP

Analysis: Why are people saying Self healing is OP? Because between nearly equal forces facing off on the battlefield and equal knowledge of the game mechanics by the players, combat victory or defeat is determined by which side has more heals. This is the tactic also known as heal spam. This is one of the main reasons why there are SOOOOOOOOOO many alts leagues and alt accounts in the community, to ensure a virtually unlimited supply of heals to the Main leagues and players.

Proposed solutions: There are basically two proposed solutions to discuss as the 3rd is the combination of two and none of them are adequate.

1. Nurf the heal tactic from 30% hp restoration to x<30%: This solution does NOTHING to resolve the main problem of heal spam no matter to what x% you lower the hp restoration. People will simply create more alt accounts to compensate.

2. Restrict the pool from which the heal spammers can draw heals from: This solution on paper seems better than the first one but its just as ineffective at dealing with the real issue. People will simply ensure that 75%-80% of the accounts in a BF have the heal tactic. As I said earlier all that does is restrict how many heals each league has to draw on it does NOTHING to stop the heal spam. It does NOTHING to address alt accounts as people will simply bring them into the same league as their main account instead of leaving them in the alt league. More importantly battles will still be decided by how many heals you have on hand mainly how many active members and active alt accounts you have on hand, during the time of the battle, compared to the guy you are fighting. There is no strategy involved in this lest we forget this is a strategy simulation.

What can be a REAL solution to alleviate the heal spam tactic keep in mind I am not a programmer I don't know how hard or easy this is to implement that is why I offer three possibilities. I guarantee any one of them or more combined together will solve the heal spam phenomenon once and for all.

1. In a given time period say 1 hour decrease the effectiveness of every successive heal dropped; so first heal 30% hp restoration, 2nd heal 10% hp restoration, 3rd heal 2% hp restoration and so on till the value is 0

2. Instead of 30% hp restoration of the unit's total HP make it 30% hp restoration of the unit's remaining HP

3. Instead of 30% hp restoration for all units in a 200 range radius, make it the 30% hp restoration total spread out according to how may units are in the 200 range radius; meaning 10 units getting healed only get 3% hp restoration.

Voila no more heal spam, goodness gracious maybe people will actually have to use some gray matter instead of trying to SPAM things like tactics and units.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Oh and just to be clear because I believe I may have been misleading I think self healing tactic works fine the way it is, I do not think anything more is required as heal spam tactic does not work against people that understand the game mechanics and fully take advantage of combined arms.

What I proposed above is an alternative that could actually fix the complaint. Personally I do not believe the complaint needs to be addressed, just learn the game mechanics and fully take advantage of combined arms.

• Like 1

Currently, the heal tactic works fine, as it is, as it always was. There is no need to change it in any way what so ever. For the most part, the complaint is people are losing... and thus, getting pissed. Maybe we all need to rethink our strategies to compensate for the many alts and alts leagues problem. The game could introduce some new tactics for us to choose from. Or some new ground units to change the playingfields, instead of the rush for league city and M40/bombers idea...

• Like 1

You're all wrong! Any decision that is made will not change the situation. You forgot about the main reason and the problem in the game - these are alternative accounts. The only way to resolve the issue is to link accounts to phone numbers. But this does not solve the problem! The main problem is that the developers have ceased to develop a game! Developers should monitor, identify and ban alternative accounts. For the entire game, no account has been blocked, in online games this can not be! What the Chinese did on the cup, too, is not punished! And all the mistakes in the game are connected with the cup. Cup passed, errors will soon disappear. Developers have long made a decision for you, and the survey was created to show visibility. They need money, the game does not develop, the players leave, the game dies on the sly.
The game is hacked by the Chinese, or the developers help them with stones 100% and this fact is proved.

I encourage developers to start struggling with alternative accounts. and do not reinvent the wheel, which is already there and working properly. If you do not improve the game and advertise it, then it will die. The fact that the players are leaving the game everyone knows and the fault in this is the developer's indifference.

I'm against this poll, because the developers are ruining the game.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Ограничьте число союзников на карте. Тогда варианты с альт лигами и аккаунтами при их наличии не будут давать ни кому преимущества при равенстве использования тактик. Решение на поверхности. Все остальное зависит от самих игроков. Наличие технологий, прокачка техники , выбор тактики и дипломатия.

• Like 1

• Peter unfeatured this topic
  • Peter unpinned this topic