World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Manson1975

Maintenance & Update on February 9th.

So I say one day I love this and want one like starting at first place then ending up at third because my  clan member is in second place so I am really first or in charge for know,then I read about how the Androids are not able to download and the other is.Shit really fucking hope literally that I can't be touch by any other devices that are not Androids on my map! Only because I cannot simply fail one time or loss or be destroyed one time "#1" at all or I'll never know what it's like to live once in this game,and that's all I literally want.eh but thats that isn't it? can't fai Is what I want possible because I just fucking started!

Can't fai-nvm that....the fog of war dose not exist.people do

Do my creators kill me???

Lol "I want one"I ment, I want one life.

17 hours ago, Firestar said:

You should add anti vehicle infantry

They did. Commandos specialize in taking out vehicles and other infantry units

Hello developers. Every time u close game for maintanance and upgrade you guys fix one or two bugs, but add 4- 5 new problems. Now i cant get into a game while some players can. I think you are in the scam business. I want my money back. I wrote to Google to let them know that u and them are taking my money and not delivering a playable product. 

14 hours ago, Bloodmancer said:

Now my league mates are getting hit and no one can protect us because you've decided to let IPhone users in while the android users can't log in. Thanks. Great job.

iPhone users like me also couldn't access the game, everything on all devices were on hold until google got their act together.

Its 10th Feb and maintanse needed to end on 9th. WDF ARE YOU GUYS DOING!? I WANT TO PLAY GAME NOT WAIT! EVEN SOME OTHER GUYS CAN PLAY THAT GAME! BUT IT SAYIS TO ME THAT GOOGLE THING!

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT WORLDWARFARE TEAM

guys just forget this update, trash it pls...backup the game... game time s stuck, i played 5, 6 hours yesterday to get medal, but my game time is stll 725h 58 m.... league chat wont work, main screen chat messed up, censure all words, you select all your troops and command board desappear, troops group messed up... the best game pvp of google store is having the update s  worst time of its history. On my mobile still not running...

Hi ! I have a issue. I installed the APK on Google and I did the update in Play Store but I have a message when I start the game : "Failed to download ressource index" and I tried to desinstall and reinstall the game but nothing works.

I need help please.

Thanks

1 minute ago, generalkoller said:

Why other players can play that game but l cant?

It has been shared a link with new update. SOMEONE was able to download it , others not.. this is also not nice. On my mobile i wasn t able to install apk, but better so since the update is a mess

I reinstalled Worldwarfare too but it sayis failed to download assex.

As Andrea sayed about that link then why l didnt saw any link?

JOYCRAFTER TEAM YOU CANT SLEEP BEFORE THIS CRAP IS FIXED!

I WANT TO PLAY THAT GAME AND I EVEN TOOK THAT GAME AS BEST GAME WAT I PLAYED.

8 minutes ago, generalkoller said:

Thanks for the link

I hate now worldwarfare

Why google app store doesnt have that update?

Google play not app store

I dunno, someone says the link shared is a virus and google wont release a virus. ANYway once u test new update u will find it full of issues , so google had good reason to block it

Update up on Google play now. Not working. Shame on you Joycrafter. 

Failed to download assets index it says. Refund please so i can put my money on a game that is playable. 

Just now, generalkoller said:

So l cant play WorldWarfare anymore? :(

Such good game like this one cant die. Be patience, they just need to fire engineers and hire new ones :)

4 minutes ago, Misege said:

Update up on Google play now. Not working. Shame on you Joycrafter. 

Failed to download assets index it says. Refund please so i can put my money on a game that is playable. 

Easy bud! We are working on it!! It'll be solved as soon as possible.

16 minutes ago, generalkoller said:

Thanks for the link

I hate now worldwarfare

Why google app store doesnt have that update?

Google play not app store

The update is up on Google play but it is not working either.