World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Maintenance & Update on February 9th.

Guest Manson1975

1 minute ago, Balkanac said:

Hi Manson,

I just wanted to put this suggestion out to you and perhaps it is easy to implement on the code/programming side.

Currently the game generates and stores 1000's of NPC activity (kills, attacks, etc) emails in game.  Not sure how often the NPC are spawned but it seems like it is all recorded and stored in players in-game mail.  For 100's of players per BF and 100's of emails per player, and dozens of BF's that must be a LOT of unnecessary emails and notifications.  That must using up some server RAM?  The NPC activity emails and notifications are totally unnecessary.  

Perhaps if you removed the NPC notifications and emails it would help fix the laag?  

Let me know what you think or if this is a totally silly idea.

Best regards,

Balkanac

That s good idea

9 minutes ago, Jimbob6512 said:

Any luck on theses updates . Will some one kick Google's butt to get a move on 

Jimbo, it s not a google s problem. This update is a big mess and google wont realese it

4 minutes ago, Andrea said:

That s good idea

Jimbo, it s not a google s problem. This update is a big mess and google wont realese it

I sent Manson a direct message about the suggestion too.  They are probably super busy dealing with this FUP so doubt they paying too much attention to Forum.  At some point they should seriously consider it.  Its the WORST!  In the middle of a huge battle NPC spawns 10000miles away but my screen pops up auto notifications and freezes!  Who gives a rats arse if elite NPC spawned a million miles away I need HEAL!!!!!

So I say one day I love this and want one like starting at first place then ending up at third because my  clan member is in second place so I am really first or in charge for know,then I read about how the Androids are not able to download and the other is.Shit really fucking hope literally that I can't be touch by any other devices that are not Androids on my map! Only because I cannot simply fail one time or loss or be destroyed one time "#1" at all or I'll never know what it's like to live once in this game,and that's all I literally want.eh but thats that isn't it? can't fai Is what I want possible because I just fucking started!

Can't fai-nvm that....the fog of war dose not exist.people do

Do my creators kill me???

Lol "I want one"I ment, I want one life.

Hello developers. Every time u close game for maintanance and upgrade you guys fix one or two bugs, but add 4- 5 new problems. Now i cant get into a game while some players can. I think you are in the scam business. I want my money back. I wrote to Google to let them know that u and them are taking my money and not delivering a playable product. 

14 hours ago, Bloodmancer said:

Now my league mates are getting hit and no one can protect us because you've decided to let IPhone users in while the android users can't log in. Thanks. Great job.

iPhone users like me also couldn't access the game, everything on all devices were on hold until google got their act together.

guys just forget this update, trash it pls...backup the game... game time s stuck, i played 5, 6 hours yesterday to get medal, but my game time is stll 725h 58 m.... league chat wont work, main screen chat messed up, censure all words, you select all your troops and command board desappear, troops group messed up... the best game pvp of google store is having the update s  worst time of its history. On my mobile still not running...

• Peter unfeatured this topic
  • Peter unpinned this topic