World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Maintenance & Update on February 9th.

Guest Manson1975

One ask for future would be a countdown clock maybe starting an hour before maintenance begins. I know the mail goes out but the extra reminder would help ensure people get there troops secure beforehand. Anyone who still ignores the timer is lazy, sometimes we lose track of time in this game so wouldn’t hurt.

31 minutes ago, Warspite said:

If my planes were en route to base just before update, will they survive?  Was taking a base at the time and sent them back with 5mins flight time remaining just as the update started.

If you run out of fuel they will crash and burn...and they didn't land before the update started they are goners

Edited by Fxweird
Answer quiestion

It's not the developers fault if Google isn't able to respond in a timely manor, and to repeat a previous comment or two, you should always land planes before maintenance, I've been there before lol, and maintenance doesn't always take a specific amount of time, the developers and mods are always good about compensating or replacing for lost units also.

2 hours ago, Immel said:

I think some people are having a real hard time understanding the concept of “maintenance” here is the definition perhaps it may help some:

The work of keeping something in proper condition; upkeep

I dont know if you any of you have done any kind of maintenance but its not easy and things never go according to plan there is always something happening that you never expected. If you dont beleive me take a 5+ year old car to a mechanic for maintenance see what happens...

I fix my own vehicles so don’t have that issue 

14 minutes ago, ArchAngelXYZ said:

And ps, at least they do regular updates for this game!!!

Countdown clock is a viable solution, good idea

I like the countdown to maintenance beginning clock, that would be helpful versus trying to figure out where you are versus UTC in the world. Good Idea!

14 minutes ago, ArchAngelXYZ said:

• Peter unfeatured this topic
  • Peter unpinned this topic