World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Maintenance & Update on February 9th.

Guest Manson1975

ok, let s talk about bugs, issues ... just to change argument... lol

I downloaded the file with tablet, now it seems working... on mobile still not running. But can we really play this game again? it seems no.

main screen chat in bf, wow cool, but after a while it starts to mix the msg up and down and u lose the conversation chronos.

troops groups name are all mixed up, and u don t really know where ur troops grouped are... cause that bombers u putted in group 1, now are in ungrouped fold which looks having different number of troops... 

select all your troops in a specific area and u lose the command board, so u have to try more time until u get the command and move all troops in one time..

chat censure delete all kind of words, so to chat is basically stressful and almost impossible...

Edited by Andrea

So our we ever going to get too play or what cause this really sucks and is real aggrevating.  I understand maintenance but this is ridiculous 3hours becomes 12 hours and I wonder what all extra you have accomplished cause had plenty of extra time all I know is I would much rather be playing then not and I mean the game seemed fine too me before maintence there' always going too be bugs and glitches and lag unfortunately i mean the chat is amazing  but at least it worked.  Cause now it don'  work at all big difference and all cause maintence and a buy pack and cause Google won' authorize  I mean I just saying but I've never had a problem with Google not responding in a timely manner so how much longer???

16 hours ago, Manson1975 said:

Yes, we work on it everyday.

Hi Manson,

I just wanted to put this suggestion out to you and perhaps it is easy to implement on the code/programming side.

Currently the game generates and stores 1000's of NPC activity (kills, attacks, etc) emails in game.  Not sure how often the NPC are spawned but it seems like it is all recorded and stored in players in-game mail.  For 100's of players per BF and 100's of emails per player, and dozens of BF's that must be a LOT of unnecessary emails and notifications.  That must using up some server RAM?  The NPC activity emails and notifications are totally unnecessary.  

Perhaps if you removed the NPC notifications and emails it would help fix the laag?  

Let me know what you think or if this is a totally silly idea.

Best regards,

Balkanac

• Peter unfeatured this topic
  • Peter unpinned this topic