World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Maintenance & Update on February 9th.

Guest Manson1975

After 9 hours waiting,game is still broken.chat is not working.notifikation about attack my citys i Got After 7 hours.screen is frozen and must always restart.communication betwen leagues players is not possible,this Morning i lost all my troops and citys because i dont get notification in Right time.so i will be Happy When i get back money What i spend Yesterday for game What is not working.thank you very much 

9 minutes ago, Birkenau said:

After 9 hours waiting,game is still broken.chat is not working.notifikation about attack my citys i Got After 7 hours.screen is frozen and must always restart.communication betwen leagues players is not possible,this Morning i lost all my troops and citys because i dont get notification in Right time.so i will be Happy When i get back money What i spend Yesterday for game What is not working.thank you very much 

U wait back money, and perhaps u wait santa each Christmas time... be happy if they sent you 1,5 K Amhetist ?

I would suggest adtm to open all officers offer for excuses

34 minutes ago, Andrea said:

U wait back money, and perhaps u wait santa each Christmas time... be happy if they sent you 1,5 K Amhetist ?

I really like this game but sometime i think will be better find another one.

28 minutes ago, Birkenau said:

I really like this game but sometime i think will be better find another one.

Come on, be honest there s no other game in play store such this one. We talking about best game pvp ever. DEVS need to calm down with update, at least lunch version beta when update is complex like this one , to test it and avoid such caos

4 minutes ago, Jimbob6512 said:

I still cannt get in 

Lol jimbo, u the last, I guess

15 hours ago, Andrea said:

That s good idea

Jimbo, it s not a google s problem. This update is a big mess and google wont realese it

I suggest you to start new topic and expose ur idea again, cause it s a good idea. At least they can make npc notif as option, and I m sure nobody will use it

• Upvote 1

Guys, the queue commands is amazing thing. but it s also a complex algorithm , i guess ... and each time you put new complex algorithm in software, u get some errors to fix.. the same happening with chat. they put main screen chat in bf and all chats messed up.. I mean we consider the hard work of the devs but also claim our time . I think next time the devs put new complex algorithms in the game they, should lauch a b3ta version before any mistake. Now i just wait they fix troops group and basic command to start new bf. crossing fingers no other surprises coming up

Edited by Andrea

• 2 weeks later...
  • Peter unfeatured this topic
  • Peter unpinned this topic