World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Help please

Shortfuse

I have Game Center issues. The only way I can fix it is to close all aps turn on airplane mode then turn off my phone: Then I turn my phone back on then go to setting and to Game Center. Sometimes gamecenter setting will open and I can log out of gamecenter then turn off airplane mode and sign back in to gamecenter. Sometime the gamecenter setting will say it can find the server because airplane mode on s still on so I press the home button to minimize the app and use the pull up menu from the bottom of the screen to turn off airplane mode. Then I double press the home button to go strait back to gamecenter settings and log in. It's a long annoying and confusing process that works every time for me but no matter what gamecenter will stop working again. Hope this helps it is hard to explain.

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, Shortfuse said:

Game Center isn't working with this update of iOS! Any fixes out there? I've been in the hospital the last week and now can't play my beloved game!

I have same issue lol I have been locked out ever since after beta. Try using the things the admins suggest or just wait. Hopefully Apple fixes this soon. I talked to apple support and they said I might need iOS reinstall up I don't believe them. I just suggest keep trying to mess with Game Center of it doesn't work oh well I hear there is a new update for iOS coming so hopefully it will fix it if not I hear the creators of the game are setting up a feature that will allow Facebook sign in instead of Gamecenter but till then all we can do is hold tight 

56 minutes ago, Waffles said:

I have same issue lol I have been locked out ever since after beta. Try using the things the admins suggest or just wait. Hopefully Apple fixes this soon. I talked to apple support and they said I might need iOS reinstall up I don't believe them. I just suggest keep trying to mess with Game Center of it doesn't work oh well I hear there is a new update for iOS coming so hopefully it will fix it if not I hear the creators of the game are setting up a feature that will allow Facebook sign in instead of Gamecenter but till then all we can do is hold tight 

Hey, Waffles, we will add Facebook login and guest login in next patch coming in 10 days hopefully :)

22 minutes ago, Peter said:

Hey, Waffles, we will add Facebook login and guest login in next patch coming in 10 days hopefully :)

Raindrops method is somewhat working for me I was able to sign out of Game Center but I can't log back in now ?. Also thank you for adding that. It will save me. Also if we are unable to get Game Center to work and use guest account to sign in does it mean we will lose all our progress? And also if we sign up with Facebook will it be same?

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Waffles said:

Raindrops method is somewhat working for me I was able to sign out of Game Center but I can't log back in now ?. Also thank you for adding that. It will save me. Also if we are unable to get Game Center to work and use guest account to sign in does it mean we will lose all our progress? And also if we sign up with Facebook will it be same?

I am afraid you have to login with the old Game Center to continue your previous progress.

10 minutes ago, Peter said:

I am afraid you have to login with the old Game Center to continue your previous progress.

Well shit.... That's no good. Rip I might as well not continue playing until Game Center is fixed in that case. I don't want to lose the progress I already have made plus I don't want to lose my name ?. No sweat I will try to figure something out on my part and if it works I'll share it.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Waffles said:

Well shit.... That's no good. Rip I might as well not continue playing until Game Center is fixed in that case. I don't want to lose the progress I already have made plus I don't want to lose my name ?. No sweat I will try to figure something out on my part and if it works I'll share it.

Your name matters the most... good luck :)