World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Troops disappearing in allied bases

Boredomfalls

I put 31 fighters in an allies base and the first time I pulled them out it only showed 30 in there. The second time it only showed 20. The last 11 were stuck for about 10 min. But eventually showed back up and I was able to pull them out. But is this the beginning of the troops disappearing in allies bases again?

image.png

image.png

On 2016/3/11 at 10:45 PM, Boredomfalls said:

Yea they showed back up about 15 min later for all of us but it's a bit concerning if it is starting to pop up. But it creates a concern with base defense

Hey I suggest you not to stash your troops in league mate's base, it's risky.

1 hour ago, Jack said:

Yep, we are looking into this problem. It's the priority for us to resolve now.

Thank you. And I don't know if this has anything to do with it but this was while irony was massing for an attack in 1 of 2 bases and we had upwards of 200 units altogether at the time. I haven't noticed it since. Screenshot was taken after I got the remainder of my units out right before we attacked for rough estimate of number of units involved 

image.jpg

16 hours ago, Boredomfalls said:

Thank you. And I don't know if this has anything to do with it but this was while irony was massing for an attack in 1 of 2 bases and we had upwards of 200 units altogether at the time. I haven't noticed it since. Screenshot was taken after I got the remainder of my units out right before we attacked for rough estimate of number of units involved 

image.jpg

Thanks for the information. Pretty helpful! BTW, good picture.:P