World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Total jerk!

Commanderburger

Never trust or help this guy named EXO from league bronxbommers.He waited till we destroyed our guardian and dropped a paratrooper right when we did and captured it without our permission.We couldn't stop him because he's in our faction.This is the second battlefield in a row he's messed with us and been a total jerk.Here is a picture of what he stole from us.

image.png

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Peter said:

Hey, we will give him a warning, if he continues, then he will be banned.

Lol Peter. This might be a bit excessive with the ban. You have to also consider that what they are saying might be slightly biased because of the rage and stuff. Also ban? That's a bit excessive don't u think? If a player is being a jerk and an all around asshole, he won't have many friends left that's just punishment for him but is banning him really necessary? I mean don't get me wrong I, in no way support unsportsmanlike behavior and in no way defend him and I saw a part of this occur but  I would suggest u talk to a neutral party about this matter before resorting to a ban. And yes I do understand that u aren't gonna ban him right away, but just a thought. 

P.s I am just trying to distribute the benefit of the doubt to all players and trying to make it fair for all players and in no way support his actions nor do I defend him so  nobody rage at me. I am but a delicious breakfast treat.

Just now, Waffles said:

Lol Peter. This might be a bit excessive with the ban. You have to also consider that what they are saying might be slightly biased because of the rage and stuff. Also ban? That's a bit excessive don't u think? If a player is being a jerk and an all around asshole, he won't have many friends left that's just punishment for him but is banning him really necessary? I mean don't get me wrong I, in no way support unsportsmanlike behavior and in no way defend him and I saw a part of this occur but  I would suggest u talk to a neutral party about this matter before resorting to a ban. And yes I do understand that u aren't gonna ban him right away, but just a thought. 

P.s I am just trying to distribute the benefit of the doubt to all players and trying to make it fair for all players and in no way support his actions nor do I defend him so  nobody rage at me. I am but a delicious breakfast treat.

P.s.s by neutral party I mean a member of pasta that saw this go down I saw very little to make a sound judgment on this. I believe it was gasmask that saw the whole think but don't quote me on that.

• Upvote 3

Ok Francob he may have trashed talked to you because well you got in a fight with him and that's natural in fights

On February 28, 2016 at 11:21 AM, Commanderburger said:

Never trust or help this guy named EXO from league bronxbommers.He waited till we destroyed our guardian and dropped a paratrooper right when we did and captured it without our permission.We couldn't stop him because he's in our faction.This is the second battlefield in a row he's messed with us and been a total jerk.Here is a picture of what he stole from us.

image.png

And if he stole the place hey I have encountered this in spawning so yeah I had destroyed a city for my friend Twaunluv he had already caped most the buildings around it but then the spawning system had to spawn a person on our team there and keep in mind I had lost like 30 arty taking this place but I wasn't a little baby and had to report it they have enough on there hands fixing bugs to worry about you guys getting a place stolen when it's happened to hundreds of other people but do you see them doing this no because they know it's just a game and that the developers have way more pressing matters other than people stealing your cities

• Upvote 2