World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Transportation failed

Boredomfalls

On December 11, 2016 at 10:31 PM, Jack said:

Thanks for the report, Boredomfalls. When the city was pacifying, please do not send your resources to it. I will check it with the developers.

I talked to Veronica about this I believe the same day she said it was an added feature. We shouldn't be finding out about things like this the hard way. Can we start getting actual patch notes with every update?  That literally outlines everything? Ex:

Patch notes version 1.1.32

Units:

Increased speed of infantry from .5 to .52 (or whatever it would be)

Decreased (nerfed) attack damage of Howitzers against tanks from 300 to 290

Buildings:

Fixed glitch preventing Units from not being able to enter Leaguemates cities

Added feature where when transporting resources to city (League or personal) if city is in ruins transportation will fail and resources will be lost

Increased range of turrets lvl 6 from 300 to 350

Chat:

Streamlined chat service to reduce lag and reduces the chance of messages failing to send. 

Added 'create your own group chat group' option

Programming:

Did something fancy the devs decided was needed to improve connectivity   

Forums:

Fixed issue of curser disappearing so players can see where they are typing on mobile (this is an actual issue, can we work on that? Please)

1 minute ago, Boredomfalls said:

I talked to Veronica about this I believe the same day she said it was an added feature. We shouldn't be finding out about things like this the hard way. Can we start getting actual patch notes with every update?  That literally outlines everything? Ex:

Units:

Buildings:

Added feature where when transporting resources to city (League or personal) if city is in ruins transportation will fail and resources will be lost

Chat:

Streamlined chat service to reduce lag and reduces the chance of messages failing to send. 

Programming:

Forums:

Fixed issue of curser disappearing so players can see where they are typing on mobile (this is an actual issue, can we work on that? Please)

Plus I think doing this would help us see that the devs are actually working on issues and help reduce complaints about them

5 hours ago, Boredomfalls said:

Units:

Buildings:

Chat:

Programming:

Forums:

Plus I think doing this would help us see that the devs are actually working on issues and help reduce complaints about them

The patch notes need to be released every time just like this!  There are a lot of unknowns about this game, that make new players not want to continue! Ex: the transportation size of units! For one, unless it's there and I can't find it!

This game needs a Wiki page to add things that are not in the game notes!

As noted in the new update release notes. Level 6 turrets gain a plus 50 attack range! Here is my turret upgrade from a level 5 to a level 6, it does not show the range increase!

IMG_0138.PNG

On December 18, 2016 at 10:25 AM, Sykes said:

The patch notes need to be released every time just like this!  There are a lot of unknowns about this game, that make new players not want to continue! Ex: the transportation size of units! For one, unless it's there and I can't find it!

This game needs a Wiki page to add things that are not in the game notes!

As noted in the new update release notes. Level 6 turrets gain a plus 50 attack range! Here is my turret upgrade from a level 5 to a level 6, it does not show the range increase!

IMG_0138.PNG

Sykes, I didn't see anywhere anything about a range increase, if you're going off what I put above, I was simply using examples for things that I would like changed, not changes currently put into effect

On December 25, 2016 at 10:56 PM, Jack said:

OK, we will produce a detailed patch notes next time. Thanks to both of you for the excellent suggestions.:)

And jack before I forget to bring it up, with the detailed patch info, you could open up a new subcategory in forums specifically for the patch notes (that only devs/moderators can post in but others can comment on the original post) that way if someone wants to go back and read them it's easy to find, and it doesn't clutter up the other boards