World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Storage

BATTLEBATTLE

14 hours ago, BATTLEBATTLE said:

World Warfare takes about 1.5 GB storage on my iPad Air 1 running on iOS 9.3.4. The app since is only 249 MB but the documents and data to take up 1.0 GB. I know from experience that similar games such as clash of clans only take up 500 me at worst. Why does your game take up so much data?

Well, it has more modes and stuff. It is more complicated than Castle Clash, or whatever you said is. You should compare it with Asphalt 8.

Everyone is always wanting more features and more stuff in the game... I mean look at all the requests. For the game to get smaller a lot of features have to removed. Also I think it also depends on how much u have been playing and how much data is being stored on ur phone. But can't say for sure.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On August 8, 2016 at 8:32 AM, BATTLEBATTLE said:

World Warfare takes about 1.5 GB storage on my iPad Air 1 running on iOS 9.3.4. The app since is only 249 MB but the documents and data to take up 1.0 GB. I know from experience that similar games such as clash of clans only take up 500 me at worst. Why does your game take up so much data?

This game uses so much memory because there is literally no other game like it. This is true RTS style. Move your units how you need, build your base, and when you attack you don't just send a number of units and the game figures it out for you, you actually have to move them strategically to beat the other units and if it's not working you can pull back. 

Think command and conquer or halo wars, or even supreme commander. Because that's literally what this is for the phone. 

On August 8, 2016 at 7:32 AM, BATTLEBATTLE said:

This makes sense because the game is so complex.  You have a lot more strategy then other games, and there are a bunch more modes or battles people are playing.

3 minutes ago, Barthel said:

Plus all the small sprites and battle actions, chat I mean you could go on and I'm quite surprised it's not bigger than it is for what we currently get. Great job devs that's for sure. 

Yeah, for the great quality of the game, it really isn't that large at all.  I have bigger games that aren't nearly as complex.

On August 8, 2016 at 7:32 AM, BATTLEBATTLE said:

This only take 1.1 for me, and I consider my stuff to be very cluttered.  One thing to do to reduce lag and storage is every time you are on delete all your messages and the league messages, especially the battle log.  It really improves the quality of the game.