World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

A Letter to the Devs

Waffles

On April 29, 2016 at 9:03 AM, Hitgirl said:

Here's my two cents,
The last set of tactics should be restored to what they originally where. 
You need to up resource output (example; a stug needs 640 steel & 260 rubber. Just so you get it, a level 5 mini rubber in your city doesn't produce this much in an hour. ?) All resources need upped production. 
Fix the stug speed. There is no reason for them to move this dang slow. It's not like they are a "super" troop. 
Put the commercial center back to the old way. The waiting 3 hours is garbage. You use to be able to get the resources you need from the com center if you couldn't capture the need resource zone. No you have no chance. Trades a junk at best. If you want to have gem purchase able troops put it on a separate page or in the munitions factory. 
I personally hate the neutral start. Everyone should start as an enemy. It takes way too long to turn the map red, would be much easier to just ally who you wish to. 
And for the love of all things good, please let us produce gigs, strategic bombers, jet fighters, motor carriage, wirbelwind, etc at our own cities. It's great to be able to build them at league cities but they are useless if you are the one league mate stuck on the other side of the map.

I personally think the game would be better with the golden map with the changes that have been implemented, other than the ones noted above. And we need more ways to earn gold. 

Please inform & let players vote before you make major changes to the GAME. We play because we enjoy it & don't want "crazy" changes with every update. 

Thanks for listening, HG ?

Booooooooo Golden Empire!!!!!!!!!!!! That is a trash map!

On 2016/4/29 at 10:03 PM, Hitgirl said:

I personally think the game would be better with the golden map with the changes that have been implemented, other than the ones noted above. And we need more ways to earn gold. 
Please inform & let players vote before you make major changes to the GAME. We play because we enjoy it & don't want "crazy" changes with every update. 

Thanks for listening, HG ?

Thanks for the advice. Steven will have it.:571f478e1db2b_QQ20160426184705:

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Commanderburger said:

Booooooooo Golden Empire!!!!!!!!!!!! That is a trash map!

The map was good it will prob be better with a couple changes it was the gameplay/style that was bad as that style implemented a full on npc battle. The map and it's fluidity except some parts were definitely better than the current map.

• Upvote 2

The voting system needs to be changed.Surrendered cities shouldn't be counted as a vote because it's not fun if you have to go around destroying surrendered cities to end the match.Like now we are in a battlefield and almost everybody surrendered and we don't really want to go have to go around attacking surrendered cities to end it.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Jack said:

Well, that's what it is in the current voting system. The surrendered city will not be considered as a vote. But if you wanna end the battlefield quickly, you can capture the surrendered city and vote for your league.

But it's not fun taking out surrendered cities because there is no person on there attacking you and it gets really repetitive and annoying.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, BlitzkriegHK said:

but I prefer the surrender cities like NPC/rebel will not attack Truck and LC transports in the future.

Agreed it would be nice if a surrendered city was either converted to rebel or have it so it does not attack anything

• Upvote 3

New system....mostly enjoyable......but the tumbleweeds are already starting to roll by.  

Without secondary goals the fields get stale fast

lack of flags makes last league standing a long process to even think of achieving assuming the levels and flags can get high enough

new players stand little chance

previously  mentioned secondary goals, go search check the ideas I'm done wasting my breath on it.

increasing level great but flags in general need a increase perhaps double the leveling amount gained

as for new players......give new players the first 4 fields they do can use the same map and system except use the old faction system to give them a chance to learn and grow

bring the golden empire map back as an additional option using the new system with it

more options are always good, in fact you can make it a ratio two of the current fields played before a league can play golden, the. They play another two then Can opt for golden etc ....

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Telwar said:

New system....mostly enjoyable......but the tumbleweeds are already starting to roll by.  

lack of flags makes last league standing a long process to even think of achieving assuming the levels and flags can get high enough

previously  mentioned secondary goals, go search check the ideas I'm done wasting my breath on it.

increasing level great but flags in general need a increase perhaps double the leveling amount gained

as for new players......give new players the first 4 fields they do can use the same map and system except use the old faction system to give them a chance to learn and grow

bring the golden empire map back as an additional option using the new system with it

more options are always good, in fact you can make it a ratio two of the current fields played before a league can play golden, the. They play another two then Can opt for golden etc ....

lol I worry about the size of the game file and the app and the strain on their servers with many maps and stuff 

• Upvote 2

On May 4, 2016 at 7:39 PM, Telwar said:

I have all ready lost interest. Secondary goals and objective benefited everyone especially new players. Hope they figure it out before Android version comes out????

• Upvote 2

Has anyone brought up making a random map generator? X amount of cities with x amount of villages and res zones and it generates the map. Even maybe give user controls.  Aka heavy fighting would centralize res zones so people have to fight for them but a general map would be more like current global 

• Upvote 3

• Peter unpinned this topic
18 hours ago, Noodles said:

Has anyone brought up making a random map generator? X amount of cities with x amount of villages and res zones and it generates the map. Even maybe give user controls.  Aka heavy fighting would centralize res zones so people have to fight for them but a general map would be more like current global 

I LOVE this idea! It's actually amazing! A couple additions I would like to add to this idea is a vote system before the map starts during the team formation of entrance. And depending on the votes the map will be generated. Maybe a vote system that has options like ground-war(no Air troops), pacific war(focus on navy) and all out war. Depending on what the player chooses he will be put into a separate match making lobby or something with people that have voted similar to the system. So if a league says they want all out war, then the map will randomly generate a map that's suited for all forms of combat. If a league or person chooses pacific then they will be put into a map that is randomly generated around the idea of islands. And so on so forth. 

I know this is an massive idea and probably won't be implemented as it's very resource intensive but I think this will stop the game from getting stale and would offer a wide range of changing factors that the players can look forward to each battlefield.

• Upvote 1