World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Maintenance and Update-Mar. 27th

Peter

Commanders,

The server will go down for maintenance at 8 a.m. UTC, 01:00 a.m. PDT. Expected downtime will be approximately 2 hours. Keep your troops safe before you log out. Please update this game in App Store/Google Play Store after the maintenance. In the meantime, we'll close map "Blitzkrieg" and open map "Liberty Rising". See you on the battlefield. Thank you.

What's new:

• New map: Liberty Rising. Europe-based map with 2X move speed.
  • Fixed various chat bugs.

World Warfare Team

• Peter pinned and featured this topic
26 minutes ago, Peter said:

Commanders,

The server will go down for maintenance at 8 a.m. UTC, 01:00 a.m. PDT. Expected downtime will be approximately 2 hours. Keep your troops safe before you log out. Please update this game in App Store/Google Play Store after the maintenance. In the meantime, we'll close map "Blitzkrieg" and open map "Liberty Rising". See you on the battlefield. Thank you.

What's new:

• New map: Liberty Rising. Europe-based map with 2X move speed.
  • Fixed various chat bugs.

World Warfare Team

Thank you for fixing any bugs

7 hours ago, AmericanCaesar said:

Can you please not post that the update is ready in the App Store until it is?  It is really annoying to have to keep checking back again and again hoping that it will be there.  As an IT professional, my clients would kill me if I did this.

5 hours ago, AmericanCaesar said:

Further to my prior post, WHY AM I GETTING TEXTS THAT MY LEAGUE HAS OPENED A BATTLEFIELD IN THE NEW LIBERTY RISING MAP AND I CAN’T EVEN GET THE UPDATE YET?

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER BECAUSE I REFUSE TO SPEND ANOTHER DIME ON THIS GAME UNTIL THESE ISSUES ARE FIXED!

4 hours ago, AmericanCaesar said:

UPDATE:  Deleted game and reinstalled (probably lost character as I won’t tie it to Facebook or GameCenter due to security concerns).  Opened game and been on 46.28% for 30 minutes.  FIX THIS GAME!

The update was up when they said it was. For some reason, not all devices see it. I play on two devices. the first downloaded it fine as soon as I checked. The second didn't show the update and I had to refresh the app store. This isn't a game problem, its an app store problem. I don't know why this is the case, I'd have to ask an IT professional.

17 hours ago, MkV said:

The update was up when they said it was. For some reason, not all devices see it. I play on two devices. the first downloaded it fine as soon as I checked. The second didn't show the update and I had to refresh the app store. This isn't a game problem, its an app store problem. I don't know why this is the case, I'd have to ask an IT professional.

As an IT PROFESSIONAL, I can tell you that it’s not the App Store.  Apple does not release updates until they are certain that it will download to all platforms.  This is why we’ve had to wait for Apple verification of some game updates when the update is ready for Android users.  What is much more likely is that the code for a specific platform, ie., phone causes the load to fail when downloaded from the Apple server.

First thing, I could play without update the game while all the players were off. I could attack anyone safely for the two hours...

Second, chat issues are still there and nothing has been fixed. Actually I ve found new problems such hp troops that kept losing health for not reason... but mostly , what s really annoying, the chat ! 

On 3/28/2018 at 7:07 AM, AmericanCaesar said:

As an IT PROFESSIONAL, I can tell you that it’s not the App Store.  Apple does not release updates until they are certain that it will download to all platforms.  This is why we’ve had to wait for Apple verification of some game updates when the update is ready for Android users.  What is much more likely is that the code for a specific platform, ie., phone causes the load to fail when downloaded from the Apple server.

I play on ios. Mine updated fine (on one ipad, but not the other) when they said it was ready. I guess it a good thing im not an IT PROFESSIONAL. If i was, i wouldn’t have refreshed my app store on my other device. i would have come here and screamed at the devs. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, MkV said:

I play on ios. Mine updated fine (on one ipad, but not the other) when they said it was ready. I guess it a good thing im not an IT PROFESSIONAL. If i was, i wouldn’t have refreshed my app store on my other device. i would have come here and screamed at the devs. 

MKV,

Why don’t you cut the strings that Joycrafter is using to move you and use your own voice?  Your vociferous defense of everything that Joycrafter is doing wrong can only lead me to believe that you are an IT PROFESSIONAL employed by Joycrafter to troll these boards and defend their ineptitude!  Find your own voice, MKV!!

AmericanCaesar

IT PROFESSIONAL and An Independent Voice

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, AmericanCaesar said:

MKV,

Why don’t you cut the strings that Joycrafter is using to move you and use your own voice?  Your vociferous defense of everything that Joycrafter is doing wrong can only lead me to believe that you are an IT PROFESSIONAL employed by Joycrafter to troll these boards and defend their ineptitude!  Find your own voice, MKV!!

AmericanCaesar

IT PROFESSIONAL and An Independent Voice

You must get a lot of exercise jumping to all of those conclusions. :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AmericanCaesar said:

And I want you on my tug of war team next time I’m on one!  After towing Joycrafter’s line for so long you’d be a great anchor!  

MKV isn’t hired by joycrafter at all. He’s just a player. Also, you were probably getting notifications because there were other players in your league that were successfully able to download the update and decided to queue up for a new map. Also I have no idea what security concerns you are talking about. Most games automatically connect to Game Center and if you’re spending money on the game it’s your responsibility to do all that you can from your end to secure your account. MKV is right tho. Most cases a simple refresh of AppStore or restart of phone/device usually gets it back running, in the worst scenario, you need to reinstall the game. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/30/2018 at 9:55 PM, Waffles said:

MKV isn’t hired by joycrafter at all. He’s just a player. Also, you were probably getting notifications because there were other players in your league that were successfully able to download the update and decided to queue up for a new map. Also I have no idea what security concerns you are talking about. Most games automatically connect to Game Center and if you’re spending money on the game it’s your responsibility to do all that you can from your end to secure your account. MKV is right tho. Most cases a simple refresh of AppStore or restart of phone/device usually gets it back running, in the worst scenario, you need to reinstall the game. 

Think again!  “Simple refresh.....or restart” didn’t work!

• Peter unfeatured and unpinned this topic