World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Captured city issues

Sykes

I captured a level 8 city from another players. While attacking it he was actively destroying his buildings, by the time I captured it he destroyed about 4 buildings. When the city became mine I started reconstructing several buildings all fine. Next I reconstructed a level 1 mini oil field, when the timer was finished it looked like it normally does, I tried to repair it, and got a message Parameter error.  I can not build, reconstruct, repair, or abandon in the city, always says something about completing construction or upgrade In the admin area. Also I now have one village causing me the same problem, my other 3 cities and all the other villages are fine. Any ideas?

18 minutes ago, Sykes said:

I captured a level 8 city from another players. While attacking it he was actively destroying his buildings, by the time I captured it he destroyed about 4 buildings. When the city became mine I started reconstructing several buildings all fine. Next I reconstructed a level 1 mini oil field, when the timer was finished it looked like it normally does, I tried to repair it, and got a message Parameter error.  I can not build, reconstruct, repair, or abandon in the city, always says something about completing construction or upgrade In the admin area. Also I now have one village causing me the same problem, my other 3 cities and all the other villages are fine. Any ideas?

Hey this bug was prevalent in the beta and I believe was fixed but recently something has gone wrong with some of the servers and a lot of them are showing bugs that have already been fixed. Pls leave a screen shot and the battlefield id so the admins can check it out :) 

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Sykes said:

Battlefield # 1092108

Thanks Waffles

That screen shot was when I was trying to repair the mini oil field!

This is the message I get when I try to reconstruct or build a new building.

Thanks for providing pics, we are looking into this 

• Upvote 1