World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Game losing its fun

Mark805

I see this game is pushing ppl to start buying diamonds and i get it you guys need diamondpurchases so u guys can make money to do more with the game but you guys are pushing it too far seen a lot of good games do the samething and now they are dead. Find it funny that i have to wait 4 hrs for a lvl 13city but i have to eait 9hrs for a lvl 12 munition you guys are making it impossible to try these new troops we are unlocking with out diamonds you could at least bring back the 800 daily diamonds. I have spend almsot 7 days trying to get my city and munition to lvl14 so i help my team better. This game is getting less fun should of kept it the same as before instead of all this stuff to get us to buy diamonds so bad. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On March 10, 2016 at 5:25 AM, Mark805 said:

I see this game is pushing ppl to start buying diamonds and i get it you guys need diamondpurchases so u guys can make money to do more with the game but you guys are pushing it too far seen a lot of good games do the samething and now they are dead. Find it funny that i have to wait 4 hrs for a lvl 13city but i have to eait 9hrs for a lvl 12 munition you guys are making it impossible to try these new troops we are unlocking with out diamonds you could at least bring back the 800 daily diamonds. I have spend almsot 7 days trying to get my city and munition to lvl14 so i help my team better. This game is getting less fun should of kept it the same as before instead of all this stuff to get us to buy diamonds so bad. 

I posted about this already. The producer said they're looking at cutting down build times and I mentioned that the game is pushing diamonds hard. He mentioned resolving this too

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

A bit faster pace in game might help attract and retain players even tho it will take away from the feel of the game. It doesn't need to be that much faster just fast enough for ppl to notice that they are making progress. I know it's hard to balance this stuff in rts game but it may be necessary.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...