World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Upcoming Adjustments- Episode 1

Peter

Well here it is I hate navy but I won't let that stop me from fixing the navy issue some and give them something to do as well. 

Please look at my screen shot for the location needing the fix. There is 4 of these evenly spaced around the map just like this and no one caps them they are worthless city's. So here's the fix.

1. Get rid of both mil zones on both sides of the city and make it water path closer to middle

2. Make the city a mine on a island this will allow navy to circle the island to protect it and make them more useful

3. Do what I said in one and 2 lol it's simple fix to make 4 more faction mines around the map and get them closer to the middle. This will allow navy to hit all gold mines but the middle mine. 

My our only other option is get rid of the city and make it a water path but I think making it a island and a goldmine will give something all troop types can fight over.

image.png

image.png

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Rotymir said:

Well here it is I hate navy but I won't let that stop me from fixing the navy issue some and give them something to do as well. 

Please look at my screen shot for the location needing the fix. There is 4 of these evenly spaced around the map just like this and no one caps them they are worthless city's. So here's the fix.

1. Get rid of both mil zones on both sides of the city and make it water path closer to middle

2. Make the city a mine on a island this will allow navy to circle the island to protect it and make them more useful

3. Do what I said in one and 2 lol it's simple fix to make 4 more faction mines around the map and get them closer to the middle. This will allow navy to hit all gold mines but the middle mine. 

My our only other option is get rid of the city and make it a water path but I think making it a island and a goldmine will give something all troop types can fight over.

image.png

image.png

Yes thank you lol. And this is why I'm one upgrade away from unlocking ACC aircraft carrier 

• Upvote 1

• Peter unfeatured this topic
  • Peter unpinned this topic