World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Upcoming Adjustments- Episode 1

Peter

On 2/25/2016 at 0:15 PM, BlitzkriegHK said:

1/ Set limitation per one Troops, it can be more fair for everyone, more strategy level and different combination.

2/ Navy useless, in this map, Navy can't go to very deep inside in to ore ring level, make some route or benefit for navy, otherwise, no one will use anymore.

3/ Outer Pass useless, this outer pass can generate 30 points ONLY, it is useless too, Outer Pass cant Block another for transports and too little points.

make Outer Pass more point or make it powerful for block the any planes without same faction

4/ Transports, Transport can go to middle ring Cities level, I guess the map setting change to 3 Guidance City all down, the protection in middle city will close be better.

5/ High Technology useless, The map will end or settle before reach a high powerful Troops come out, around reach P-51 level, the map will end soon.

6/ Change points or different benefit for special City, Not Only Tiger Tiger and Tiger !! Someone A use troops to attack GC, CC and Gold Mine, Someone B use troops to attack Tiger, The B scores will higher than A, it need to change for afford and benefit to A.

7/ Make a Chat room, it can invite Players into chat room, we can chat and team up with 2-4 players, because faction chat have too much noise.

8/ Make Heal Bar in Troop Group list, it can see it clear for check troops heal.

9/ Weather function, the weather can make some troops is more benefit, some is more reduce their power.

10/ different Land, same of weather function.

11/ Tactic Tree like Tech Tree, Gold for research higher Tactic, and buy some Tactic.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BlitzkriegHK said:

8/ Make Heal Bar in Troop Group list, it can see it clear for check troops heal.

9/ Weather function, the weather can make some troops is more benefit, some is more reduce their power.

10/ different Land, same of weather function.

11/ Tactic Tree like Tech Tree, Gold for research higher Tactic, and buy some Tactic.

Yeah, I like the weather function and the tactic tree, thanks for exposing what's on your mind.;)

On February 25, 2016 at 0:24 AM, Realvapejay said:

I'm willing to play out the updates before I make any map suggestions.

But there has always been one thing on my mind that bothered me so much, it was bombers and AA; perhalps you may consider my suggestion.

In the old global the bomber were OP, with 15+ you could wipe out a city in just minutes. Now it takes an hr to do so. Might be my imagination, but it seems the AA are weaker too.

It would've been easier just to make the AA with 3x the health and 2x more powerful to counter the bombers.

may want to get your testers to try this out.

oh and the mobile rocket launcher is waaay to slow, my infantry out run it 2x

But for map changes, let's play it out and see.

ideally you want factions to all move to the center and fight it out; with more command flags and more incentive to clear out your area to move up to the center, this might create a better balanced war.

I definitely agree with the bombers and aa thing cause I use to kill city's with all bombers 

• Upvote 1

On February 24, 2016 at 1:26 AM, Peter said:

Commanders, we've been collecting suggestions and feedback about the new map- Golden Empire since it was released. And many feasible ideas will be implemented in the upcoming maintenance and updates gradually. We value your feelings more than anything.

The changes will be:

1. More PVP benefits. You can gain much more EXP and other stuff by attacking other players. It's a war game, of course most of us want to attack a real commander. So the incentives will be added.

2. More leadership points and larger troop cap. In other words, you can capture more territories and train more troops than before. Sometimes we have what we need to train 10 more bombers and 10 more tanks, but we cannot due to the restraints. 

3. Higher upper limit of resources in city. By increasing the resources cap of each level, you can store far more resources than before.

4. Longer queue for training troops and producing armaments. It's annoying that you have to tap it every 5 minutes.

5. Making it easier to destroy others' cities. 

Please write down the changes that you wanna make the most under this thread, we will give away REWARDS (Diamonds or even Blue Prints) accordingly once your suggestion has been adopted. We will keep listening and doing what we can to make the game better. Thank you very much!

1600x900-5.thumb.jpg.0ec03bcfcb4be7a9421

P.S. I will let you know when these changes will take place. 

All the statements a vague , making it difficult to comment specifically on how these changes will affect the game. 

1. What changes will be made to effect PVP benifits ? 

2. How many more leadership points and when do you get them? 

3. What will the limits be.

4. How long will the queue be, I would like to see them go back to at least the original 10 units deep.

5. What changes to make it easier to kill cities, also I would like to see a return to each building restarting a lvl 1 when killed. There used to be some finesse required to try to save certain buildings like the muni, so you didn't have to start at 1 again, now just kill everything cause your going to be able to reconstruct them.

it used to be useful to kill a players city without capturing it because the had to start over rebuilding everything, now if you can't capture it you might as well not waist your time killing it because they will just reserect everything and be back in a few hours.

20 hours ago, AgitoAk said:

Well I got a nice suggestion if there is a chance that you can make plane transporters that would be cool.

to get transporters plane you need to be lvl 15 or somthing that would be really cool

keep up the good work thx for the game :)

Actually you can transport the planes (armaments) by the "transport" option of commercial center. And you can also make an aircraft carrier after you unlocked it in tech.

A new issue that needs fixed.

1. For any type of league formed battles the start battle button needs to only show for the people that only has access to start a league battle. For example you can limit what player ranks can create a new league battle. But once they create it any member can start it. We try to work around starting at certain times and when we form up early a reg member will get excited and hit start battle a hour early sometimes creating a headache.

but for the issue at hand I will post 2 pics it envolves getting kicked from league battles that you joined. 

1st me and cap razor joined a new league battle bronze cup it was late no one else was online so when I went to bed only him and me was part of the group 

2nd when I wake up I get a msg stating being kicked from league battle for not joining** see pic

3rd we have a active guild and when the other 4 got online and started the battle both me and Capt was kicked we can rejoin I have done this before but in this case we wasn't able to rejoin the battle because when it kickes the people from the battle it leaves a open spot for anyone to still join until it gets 6 players

4th when it get 6 players and fills back up while I'm still sleeping FYI or maybe one day it's while I had to do something in real life hehe but once it filled up me and Capt razor was both not allowed to rejoin the battle and since we can only have one bronze battle at a time it kills our chance at another battle until that 4 days is over.

the 2nd screen shot shows the list of 6 players that ended up in the battle while the only 2 people that can even start a battle in our league is me and razor are not in it. This created a group with no leader. 

If anyone else has run into this please speak up to confirm this issue.

just FYI it wasn't stopped and restarted because me and Capt is the only 2 allowed to create a new league event and we are not part of the 6 in the pic hehe

image.png

image.png

On February 24, 2016 at 6:14 AM, Ilickpie said:

I still havent heard anything about a transport truck. Like the transport plane but on the ground. I also havent heard anything about the AC-130. These would make the game more fun in my eyes. Thank you

AC-130's didn't exist at this time. But there were large transport aircraft that would transport supplies to the front

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Jane said:

If everything goes well, Updates for bug-fixes will be released within 2 weeks. New version will be released in 1 month or so. 

This is paradox. So do you have any suggestion on your mind? 

Could make the rubber zone a multi zone like in league battles. Or replace a village here and there with oil zones.  

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Noodles said:

Could make the rubber zone a multi zone like in league battles. Or replace a village here and there with oil zones.  

Since rubber and oil are rare and badly needed in the real war, I do not think setting up so many rubber factories or oil fields is feasible.

On February 24, 2016 at 2:26 AM, Peter said:

Commanders, we've been collecting suggestions and feedback about the new map- Golden Empire since it was released. And many feasible ideas will be implemented in the upcoming maintenance and updates gradually. We value your feelings more than anything.

The changes will be:

1. More PVP benefits. You can gain much more EXP and other stuff by attacking other players. It's a war game, of course most of us want to attack a real commander. So the incentives will be added.

2. More leadership points and larger troop cap. In other words, you can capture more territories and train more troops than before. Sometimes we have what we need to train 10 more bombers and 10 more tanks, but we cannot due to the restraints. 

3. Higher upper limit of resources in city. By increasing the resources cap of each level, you can store far more resources than before.

4. Longer queue for training troops and producing armaments. It's annoying that you have to tap it every 5 minutes.

5. Making it easier to destroy others' cities. 

Please write down the changes that you wanna make the most under this thread, we will give away REWARDS (Diamonds or even Blue Prints) accordingly once your suggestion has been adopted. We will keep listening and doing what we can to make the game better. Thank you very much!

1600x900-5.thumb.jpg.0ec03bcfcb4be7a9421

P.S. I will let you know when these changes will take place. 

Hey while your at hit fixe hitlers Hudini spawning I was attacking some aa of is then 6 bombers appeared over my dang troops just out of no where I lost troops because of this messed up spawning system way to many times and I'm sure this has happened to many other players

I hate to be so negative but the game is going to sit at its current stalled state unless some real changes are made soon. Navy is a joke due to it limited pathways through the map & the lack of sufficient amounts of oil. The map is a poorly designed mess. You either keep your starting city, level it as much as you can and hope & pray you can get the resources you need to continue to build or you pack up and move, just to start this process over. Rinse & repeat until the map ends. There is a true deficiency in resources across the map. Too many cities piled around each other with out enough resources to go around. 

I've played this every way possible & know what works for myself. That being said its the same every time. Players get attacked and just give up. No more fighting to keep what you've worked for, just surrender and move to another map or respawn somewhere else to do it again. The players that know how to adapt have and are advancing but there are plenty of players who are unwilling to realize this isn't the original game. And sad to say but these players are falling behind or just leaving. I'm willing to help those who ask for help but to be honest most don't or won't ask a woman for help or advice in a war/battle game. Just my thoughts for you. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Hitgirl said:

I hate to be so negative but the game is going to sit at its current stalled state unless some real changes are made soon. Navy is a joke due to it limited pathways through the map & the lack of sufficient amounts of oil. The map is a poorly designed mess. You either keep your starting city, level it as much as you can and hope & pray you can get the resources you need to continue to build or you pack up and move, just to start this process over. Rinse & repeat until the map ends. There is a true deficiency in resources across the map. Too many cities piled around each other with out enough resources to go around. 

I've played this every way possible & know what works for myself. That being said its the same every time. Players get attacked and just give up. No more fighting to keep what you've worked for, just surrender and move to another map or respawn somewhere else to do it again. The players that know how to adapt have and are advancing but there are plenty of players who are unwilling to realize this isn't the original game. And sad to say but these players are falling behind or just leaving. I'm willing to help those who ask for help but to be honest most don't or won't ask a woman for help or advice in a war/battle game. Just my thoughts for you. 

Hey, the team currently is doing one thing which is pulling back the game to the right track. I cannot reveal too much about it but what I can say is that there is going to be a dramatic change in most aspects.  Thanks for always being helpful in game and on the forum. We really appreciate it.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Peter said:

Hey, the team currently is doing one thing which is pulling back the game to the right track. I cannot reveal too much about it but what I can say is that there is going to be a dramatic change in most aspects.  Thanks for always being helpful in game and on the forum. We really appreciate it.

Hopefully the changes aren't to big because I'm just know getting used to how it is now.

9 hours ago, Peter said:

Can you atleast tell us if your going to fix hitters Hudini troops they teleport or just spawn right over your troops

On February 25, 2016 at 4:10 AM, Solus said:

Thanks so much for listening to everybody! I really thought this game was dead but looks like you've bought some time. It's great to see the game's core PVP elements being restored, at least a little. 

BUT I think you should focus on a new map. It just seems too linear and "simple". It feels boring and haphazardly thrown together. The old map seemed all over the place but this enabled players and leagues to have their own favorite little spot while keeping naval units relevant and I think that's what made it fun. It also had the added benefit of not looking like a 3year-old shit on a piece of paper and traced it out.

Your right souls they should work on a new map or they could add a feature that allows you to chose between maps like you could play golden empire or you could play the regular map itself make the game more fun and realalistic because world war 2 had battles everywhere I also think it would be sweet if you had a campaign  but that may just be me cause I'm a fan of completing the campaighn so I know how the game works and I get some strategies from it so yeah

• Peter unfeatured this topic
  • Peter unpinned this topic