World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Troops disappearing from Heavy transport plane

BlueMingo

Go to solution Solved by BlitzkriegHK,

I also have had this issue of all my troops in heavy transports disappearing.  Hear are some screen shots, you can see my troop count, the load count in the planes, but no troops......I also send conversation message from game settings using contact us.

This has happened from 2 cities and is not isolated to just me as several others in our global battle all have same issue today.  Here are a couple screen shots, the overal shot is of one of my minor cities but shows, my troop count being 22/34. I lost 12 troops all lv5s of various types.  They still show as on the planes, as load capacity is taken up but I can't see them or drop them...

thanks for the help

image.png

image.png

image.png

Hi all, sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. We have noticed this issue, it will be fixed as soon as possible. For now, please keep your current troops out of the transports unless you receive further notification. Thanks a lot.

Thanks for the update, I saw posted earlier that if we destroyed the transports and built new ones we should be fine, however in my case it will not let me destroy them because they are filled with troops......So I have 3 planes I can't use or destroy, that take up troop count etc.. Great game I know you are working on it, but I am the one who has to write the letters to the families of all my troops that have gone MIA...Please hurry...

image.png

Thanks for the update, I saw posted earlier that if we destroyed the transports and built new ones we should be fine, however in my case it will not let me destroy them because they are filled with troops......So I have 3 planes I can't use or destroy, that take up troop count etc.. Great game I know you are working on it, but I am the one who has to write the letters to the families of all my troops that have gone MIA...Please hurry...

image.png

fly them over an enemy base. There. Destroyed