Jump to content
World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
MkV

Master List of Generals

Recommended Posts

Thanks MKV!

 

Developers, with the new changes to the officer swap screen, can you add text to the photo to show the generals bonus! I have about 15 officers and can't remember all the generals by their photo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated with October officers, also added League City Percentages. Broke them into groups of 20 to increase size and ease adding new officers later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can confirm MacArthur also boosts M40 Mobile Arty and both Flak Units; we're going to improve his description to make it more clear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bolt said:

I can confirm MacArthur also boosts M40 Mobile Arty and both Flak Units; we're going to improve his description to make it more clear.

Awesome, ill update the list

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/24/2017 at 8:39 PM, Panzerwerfer42 said:

You missed Knudsen on that list.

I didn't forget, I just haven't updated it since the December Officers came out. Unlike your demands for Joycrafter employees, I'm not going to work on this stuff on my Christmas holiday.

 

Updated for December Officers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/26/2017 at 11:17 AM, MkV said:

I didn't forget, I just haven't updated it since the December Officers came out. Unlike your demands for Joycrafter employees, I'm not going to work on this stuff on my Christmas holiday.

 

Updated for December Officers

I’m sorry, I didn’t realize he was new for the month with the huge list fore sale that week.

If you determine what bombers are impacted by LeMay and the night witch. Would you mind sharing that info in this thread? Mainly I’m curious if strategic bombers now includes Lancaster’s and what other bombers are considered “medium” such as the b-25, if any.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Panzerwerfer42 said:

I’m sorry, I didn’t realize he was new for the month with the huge list fore sale that week.

If you determine what bombers are impacted by LeMay and the night witch. Would you mind sharing that info in this thread? Mainly I’m curious if strategic bombers now includes Lancaster’s and what other bombers are considered “medium” such as the b-25, if any.

The Witch is for B-29s, LeMay is for B-25s. At the time there was no confusion because they were the only bombers. Thanks for pointing it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BigKjo said:

What is happening if i have Patton and Montgomery? Both can be active or just one.?

As long as you have free generals slots, you can put them both in. Their benefits will stack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BigKjo said:

So if both have + 20% hp that mean +40% hp?

Correct

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BigKjo said:

Where i can see what is a vehicle or a armor. Some like the flack 41 i don't know.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×