World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
MkV

Master List of Generals

Thanks MKV!

Developers, with the new changes to the officer swap screen, can you add text to the photo to show the generals bonus! I have about 15 officers and can't remember all the generals by their photo.

Updated with October officers, also added League City Percentages. Broke them into groups of 20 to increase size and ease adding new officers later.

I can confirm MacArthur also boosts M40 Mobile Arty and both Flak Units; we're going to improve his description to make it more clear.

3 hours ago, Bolt said:

I can confirm MacArthur also boosts M40 Mobile Arty and both Flak Units; we're going to improve his description to make it more clear.

Awesome, ill update the list

On 12/24/2017 at 8:39 PM, Panzerwerfer42 said:

You missed Knudsen on that list.

I didn't forget, I just haven't updated it since the December Officers came out. Unlike your demands for Joycrafter employees, I'm not going to work on this stuff on my Christmas holiday.

Updated for December Officers

On 12/26/2017 at 11:17 AM, MkV said:

I didn't forget, I just haven't updated it since the December Officers came out. Unlike your demands for Joycrafter employees, I'm not going to work on this stuff on my Christmas holiday.

Updated for December Officers

I’m sorry, I didn’t realize he was new for the month with the huge list fore sale that week.

If you determine what bombers are impacted by LeMay and the night witch. Would you mind sharing that info in this thread? Mainly I’m curious if strategic bombers now includes Lancaster’s and what other bombers are considered “medium” such as the b-25, if any.

3 hours ago, Panzerwerfer42 said:

I’m sorry, I didn’t realize he was new for the month with the huge list fore sale that week.

If you determine what bombers are impacted by LeMay and the night witch. Would you mind sharing that info in this thread? Mainly I’m curious if strategic bombers now includes Lancaster’s and what other bombers are considered “medium” such as the b-25, if any.

The Witch is for B-29s, LeMay is for B-25s. At the time there was no confusion because they were the only bombers. Thanks for pointing it out.

15 minutes ago, BigKjo said:

What is happening if i have Patton and Montgomery? Both can be active or just one.?

As long as you have free generals slots, you can put them both in. Their benefits will stack

5 minutes ago, BigKjo said:

So if both have + 20% hp that mean +40% hp?

Correct

1 hour ago, BigKjo said:

Where i can see what is a vehicle or a armor. Some like the flack 41 i don't know.