• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Master List of Generals

MkV

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I have been waiting for the official number 22 to go on sale for more than a year, and always give them the same or those that I have already bought.  Is there another way to buy them?

I have been waiting for the official number 22 to go on sale for more than a year, and always give them the same or those that I have already bought.  Is there another way to buy them?

• 1 month later...
On 7/28/2019 at 7:45 PM, D3stru7or1 said:

I see him a few months back and a couple of times since as I bought him then advised my league members to buy him each time I see him I admit rotation sucks but the do come round eventually for me it always takes a month or 2 for the one I want to come round

• Peter unpinned this topic