• advertisement_alt

Master List of Generals

MkV

• MkV pinned this topic
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/24/2017 at 8:39 PM, Panzerwerfer42 said:

You missed Knudsen on that list.

I didn't forget, I just haven't updated it since the December Officers came out. Unlike your demands for Joycrafter employees, I'm not going to work on this stuff on my Christmas holiday.

Updated for December Officers

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/26/2017 at 11:17 AM, MkV said:

I didn't forget, I just haven't updated it since the December Officers came out. Unlike your demands for Joycrafter employees, I'm not going to work on this stuff on my Christmas holiday.

Updated for December Officers

I’m sorry, I didn’t realize he was new for the month with the huge list fore sale that week.

If you determine what bombers are impacted by LeMay and the night witch. Would you mind sharing that info in this thread? Mainly I’m curious if strategic bombers now includes Lancaster’s and what other bombers are considered “medium” such as the b-25, if any.

3 hours ago, Panzerwerfer42 said:

I’m sorry, I didn’t realize he was new for the month with the huge list fore sale that week.

If you determine what bombers are impacted by LeMay and the night witch. Would you mind sharing that info in this thread? Mainly I’m curious if strategic bombers now includes Lancaster’s and what other bombers are considered “medium” such as the b-25, if any.

The Witch is for B-29s, LeMay is for B-25s. At the time there was no confusion because they were the only bombers. Thanks for pointing it out.

• Peter unpinned this topic