World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Emergency maintenance on May 26th

Guest Manson1975

You now make it another hour well there goes my game time I sat here literally twiddling my thumbs I have members at my city most likely starving and team members in the air crashed by now and I have no doubt wtf happened was it wind took out your power what did a tree land on back up generators or something you got thousands wanting on and some of them probably would drop loads of cash but your sitting back checking fb what is it it's been at least 4 hours 

sincerely your one pissed off Maddog  ?

• Upvote 2

They just pushed the Mx time back another hour.  1:00 am eastern now.  

Well FML

Lol I set a timer alert to save my troops and now realize that I woke up for nothing. Oh well. Goodbye brave troops. I appreciated you while you lasted. Some of you even made it to Ace during that battle when the mobile aa shot down 25 enemy bombers. Our new members were watching and thinking we were in trouble but you pulled through for me and them all like "oooohhh" and "aahhhhh". My kill ratio was over 30:0 this map, so while you are in WW Heaven remember that I tried my best to love and nourish you. 

PS... Please be comforted by the fact that the support staff will give me a tiny amount of amethyst which will barely be enough to switch my capital city to a FOB. 

Sincerely,

-The sleepiest king in all the land

• Upvote 4

While the server is down it would be nice if y'all considered the following 

3 munitions can only be made from a monument munitions factory at lvl 7. 

Horten H.XVIII / Long Range Bomber (Jet)

Schwerer Gustav / Super Artillery

Landkreuzer P.1000 Ratte / Super Heavy tank

Only one of each can be made from each Monument.

Which means control of each is transferred with in the league from the one who controls it.

---Horten H.XVIII / Long range jet bomber

Basics
HP/ 160,000
Movement/ 3.2
Attack range/ 100
Sight/ 150
Construction time-1/H

Attack
Infantry/ 4000
Vehicle/ 5000
Armor/ 6000
Building/ 9000
Ship/ 6000
Aircraft/ 2000 (Has defensive Anti aircraft guns)
Sub/ 3000 (only when surfaced) 

Supplies carried
Food-6/H 1000/1000
Fuel-5/H 1200/1200
Ammo-15/M 100/100
Food consumption-2.8/M
Fuel consumption-4/M
Ammo consumption -6.7/M

Defense 
Def type/ aircraft 
Def8000

The Horten H.XVIII is a specialized long range, high speed tactical jet propulsion heavy bomber.

---Landkreuzer P.1000 Ratte/ super heavy tank

Basics
HP/200,000
Movement/.25
Attack range/ground / 300
                      /anti air / 240
Sight/100
Construction time-1/H

Attack
Infantry/4000
Vehicle/5000
Armor/7000
Building/8000
Aircraft/3000

Supplies carried 
Food-6/H 1000/1000
Fuel-5/H 1200/1200
Ammo-2/H 500/500
Food consumption-2.8/M
Fuel consumption-4/M
Ammo consumption-4.2/M

Defense 
Def type armor
Def 10000

The Landkreuzer P.1000 Ratte specializes on ground and in anti aircraft operations.

---Schwerer Gustav/ super artillery

Basics
HP/180,000
Movement/.25 (can only use roads)
Attack range/550
Sight/100
Construction time-1/H

Attack 
Infantry/6000
Vehicle/7000
Armor/8000
Building/8400
Ship/6000
Sub/4000 (only when surfaced)

Supplies carried
Food-6/H 1000/1000
Fuel-5/H 1200/1200
Ammo-2H 500/500
Food consumption-2.8/M
Fuel consumption-4/M
Ammo consumption-4.2/M

Defense 
Def type armor 
Def 8000

The Schwerer Gustav specializes in long range fires creating a large effective blast radius.

This is really pissing me off. I have been blown off for the past 2 hours with the false knowledge that the bf will be up and running. I looked at midnight and it said it would be up In an hour. Here I am an hour later and they pushed it back ANOTHER hour. I'm going to bed. This should be sorted out by the time I look again. 

• Upvote 1

Hey, look at that. Server was down before maintenance even started and now it's been extended a second time. I look forward to the joke of a compensation they'll give, it'll really help me speed up 2 of the 70 league troops I have to replace now. Between the server issues and the chat issues I'm not spending any more on this game, it's clear that the devs aren't interested in using the money to fix the longstanding issues.

Let me start by saying yeah I get it your are all mad, I lost my army tonight just like many of you did so I get the frustration. But guess what bottom line its just a game; albeit a very fun and addictive game but a game nome the less. Its not life threatening, its not a hospital server or a air traffic control server that crashed, but a game server.

So enought with the winning, man up and get over it. If you worked a day in your life in IT you would know that shit happens and half the time its completely out of your control. There is a limit to what you can do to meet and exceed uptime SLAs and these guys despite a few interruptions here and there are doing a great job.

• Upvote 2

Guest Manson1975

Hi guys sorry for the wait, the game is back online now! But please beware that battlefield 1094583  1094585 are still unavailable because the equipment is damaged. We are working on a compensation plan!

I just got my league up and running, finally a good 5 members in the bf. Had tanks taking a city, And then Debra spills coffee on the servers... Hillary Clinton has better servers. But huge respect for making this wonderful game.   Intruder will we take ur city NO DOUBT! Do we want you to take it personally YOU BET!

Guest Manson1975

Let me start by saying yeah I get it your are all mad, I lost my army tonight just like many of you did so I get the frustration. But guess what bottom line its just a game; albeit a very fun and addictive game but a game nome the less. Its not life threatening, its not a hospital server or a air traffic control server that crashed, but a game server.

So enought with the winning, man up and get over it. If you worked a day in your life in IT you would know that shit happens and half the time its completely out of your control. There is a limit to what you can do to meet and exceed uptime SLAs and these guys despite a few interruptions here and there are doing a great job.

Thank you for understanding...

1500... I can't even get build 1/40 of what I lost with that! What a joke I'm seriously taking my gaming & money elsewhere if that's the best you can do for fn me outta 4 hrs build time & resources on top of that!

seriously program in a fucking pause button on game for when server goes down like this! So ? right now!!!

Your an idiot! 

• Upvote 1

Guest Manson1975

1500... I can't even get build 1/40 of what I lost with that! What a joke I'm seriously taking my gaming & money elsewhere if that's the best you can do for fn me outta 4 hrs build time & resources on top of that!

seriously program in a fucking pause button on game for when server goes down like this! So ? right now!!!

Your an idiot! 

We can add back the lost troops for you. Please go to Contact Us to let us have more info.

Your logic is horse shit!

This game as you call it is a service just like anything else when they start taking money for stuff you need to maintain a certain lvl of performance and effeciancy and there doing nothing but give us shitty service!

The 1500 compensations is a joke... I had10x that invested into what I lost between time resources and jems spent!

It's bs and there about one more incident like this from losing my time and $ on there services! Start treating your f ups seriously and start actually compensation players not this bs!

We can add back the lost troops for you. Please go to Contact Us to let us have more info.

K... I will

• Upvote 1

Your logic is horse shit!

This game as you call it is a service just like anything else when they start taking money for stuff you need to maintain a certain lvl of performance and effeciancy and there doing nothing but give us shitty service!

The 1500 compensations is a joke... I had10x that invested into what I lost between time resources and jems spent!

It's bs and there about one more incident like this from losing my time and $ on there services! Start treating your f ups seriously and start actually compensation players not this bs!

K... I will

Support helped me fix my troop issue! Very satisfied with how they handled it! ????

• Upvote 2

Guest Manson1975

Support helped me fix my troop issue! Very satisfied with how they handled it! ????

That's the least we do to to make up for our mistake, have a good evening!