World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Emergency maintenance on May 26th

Guest Manson1975

Guest Manson1975

Commander, the server is currently undergoing maintenance. We expect the maintenance to end at approximately 6:00 am UTC (23:00 pm PDT). Thank you for the understanding.

3232.jpg.8afbf8d43548488d6670b921c22c6eb6.jpg

We are sorry, please wait patiently...

Guest Manson1975

Manson a lot of people had troops out flying around since this maintenance was sudden and unexpected. Do you know if anything can or will be done to prevent players armies from starving/running out of fuel and dying because of this maintenance? 

We start the maintenance because the server is down, so we can properly fix it. We will send out compensation for everyone after the maintenance.

I believe most of us that play this everyday are more concerned about the troops than the compensation.  You just have to understand some of us set aside hours of time to build up these units and after days of effort to obtain 80 plus level 5 units and just to loose them to crashing as they sleep...lol.  while some are fine with compensation to others these units are 'invaluable'.  In saying all that i understand servers crash, i deal with them everyday, some are wondering if it is a long time and they come back online would someone land there troops?

Lol, Compensation.   Here fellas, I know u all just lost 70 troops of M40s and whirlybirds and strats, but hey accidents happen.  Here is hmmmm... 500 Nice purple gems u can use which will save you 30mins of your lovely 4-5hr rebuild..  enjoy and thanks for playing...

• Upvote 2

Lol, well this seems to be more often with the server issues.  I don't know there setup, but if they don't have it they really need to look at server redundancies.  I host a server and lease multiple redundant servers as a failsafe.  Only happened once since 08, but i rerouted traffic to the offsite servers to keep my services online.  

It seems like we can't go a bf without this stuff happening! I love the game but when you got 10-20 hrs build time alone not counting resources into an army & you give us 500 amnyth in compensations that's a kicked nother regions!

lucky this time I only got 40 troops in the air cuz I'm Day 2 of bf but there's gotta be a way to give people back what they lost in troops! It can't be that hard to see what they lost and have them receive that in a pack!

yes they would have to rebuild but at least it wouldn't be with nothing!

It's sad that some people spend 8000 diamonds on troops and such then lose the troops in transit because you haven't coded the game to pause them , the compensation is so appreciated , but because the lack of prior info to the maintenance occurring hurts any player that spends money on this game. You guys should be giving out the 2000 amethyst that players get with that daily bundle package because most players purchase this . I spend that in one night sometimes . The 500 compensation isn't really helping . I love this game and will continue to spend money but , your killing me smallz . 

I would like to point out that this maintainance isn't their fault, the servers are damaged and down and need to be repaired. While I agree that this is certainly upsetting and that compensation needs to be given out in a proper manner, you should cut them some slack. They are working as fast as they can to get the game back up for everyoneZ