World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Game Center issues.

KingJames97

I see a lot of people are having Game Center issues. It happens to me once in a while, where it says I have to login to Game Center. Not often, but when it does, usually all I have to do is close app, and restart it. Works every time. Although, I do think it's a combination of Game Center and the game, because when it does it to me, it's because the game is moving faster than Game Center and it doesn't connect in time, not in sync with the game. But, with any other game I have played, it has never done that, only this game. So it's interesting for sure. I've never had to restart the device or anything, just close out app and go in again. I hope that helps someone lol. Why it does it do it to only this game, remains a mystery.

on a side track, for the beta test. I downloaded the flight test and the test app, but when I went to open app, it kept saying that for older versions of iPhone and generation one and two of iPad, may cause crashes and lagging....and it never loaded, so I didn't get to try it. It said something about the iPad having low memory, but my iPad runs on the latest iOS and has plenty of memory and ram power, so why I couldn't play idk. I've spoke to the GM'S and they said it won't work on the iPad 2. Is this a problem for the new app or just for the beta? Well, I asked support here, and they said if I can play the game now on this device, I should be able to play it on the new app, so my fingers are crossed, hope to be able to play with you all in the new patch.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Jack said:

It's the high time for you to invest another iPad.:P

Heck no lol. This iPad works great for everything else. Ahhahha. High time sounds good though ?????????

I will wait, maybe you guys fix. There is nothing wrong with my device. No way I'm gonna buy another for one game???????????

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, KingJames97 said:

Heck no lol. This iPad works great for everything else. Ahhahha. High time sounds good though ?????????

I will wait, maybe you guys fix. There is nothing wrong with my device. No way I'm gonna buy another for one game???????????

Actually, android version is coming soon... 

38 minutes ago, Peter said:

Actually, android version is coming soon... 

That's good to hear. But why android? Isn't iOS optimal compared to android? Why not just make it for all iPads ? Lol.. Aaahhaaa.  I'm gonna be that fly on the wall, I'll be the iOS iPad game spokesman for us older but just as good(in my opinion better) iPads... Really though? Why not make it for all iPads? Those minis are crap  compared to the second generation. Now they are made cheap, and just as expensive I'm sure. I'm really liking the game, it's too bad you guys just don't optimize it for at least the second generation. I mean, the ram power is pretty high, as well as the over 20 gigs of free storage space. To be honest, this is my forth tablet. I've tried two nexus 7's, a Samsung, and this one. And this one is much better. Double the price, but well worth it. Why why why?! Ugh.... The requirement for the game is 6.0 and above, mine is 9.3... And you guys should fix it in the App Store, because it says it works for iPads, fix it so people know that it's not for all iPads. It's misleading :) you guys hiring? Lmao!!! 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, KingJames97 said:

That's good to hear. But why android? Isn't iOS optimal compared to android? Why not just make it for all iPads ? Lol.. Aaahhaaa.  I'm gonna be that fly on the wall, I'll be the iOS iPad game spokesman for us older but just as good(in my opinion better) iPads... Really though? Why not make it for all iPads? Those minis are crap  compared to the second generation. Now they are made cheap, and just as expensive I'm sure. I'm really liking the game, it's too bad you guys just don't optimize it for at least the second generation. I mean, the ram power is pretty high, as well as the over 20 gigs of free storage space. To be honest, this is my forth tablet. I've tried two nexus 7's, a Samsung, and this one. And this one is much better. Double the price, but well worth it. Why why why?! Ugh.... The requirement for the game is 6.0 and above, mine is 9.3... And you guys should fix it in the App Store, because it says it works for iPads, fix it so people know that it's not for all iPads. It's misleading :) you guys hiring? Lmao!!! 

Did your iPad 2 work?

7 hours ago, Jack said:

Did your iPad 2 work?

Nope! Sure didn't. So, it's uninstalled....now, I just wait I guess. Found some other games to pacify my time. Thank you, it's been fun.

2 minutes ago, Jane said:

Can you play this update now? 

Nope!!!!! Rather disappointing, but, it is what it is.

2 minutes ago, KingJames97 said:

Nope! Sure didn't. So, it's uninstalled....now, I just wait I guess. Found some other games to pacify my time. Thank you, it's been fun.

Still unsure why it doesn't work if I'm running on iOS 9.3 when the game says it takes 6.0 or above. But I'm very informational on technological stuff. 

Sorry, I'm not informational on technological stuff.

On 2016/4/21 at 0:08 PM, KingJames97 said:

Still unsure why it doesn't work if I'm running on iOS 9.3 when the game says it takes 6.0 or above. But I'm very informational on technological stuff. 

Sorry, I'm not informational on technological stuff.

We are thinking of the solution to let you play again.:P

• Upvote 1