World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Patch Notes- Version 1.0.8

Peter

I just had someone go neutral while we were killing his city, just before we were going to kill it it turned yellow. This isn't right, you shouldn't be able to change status while your in the middle of a fight. This has to be a corruption of the rules. This needs to be fixed somehow.

Turns out he dropped his current league and started a new one which made him neutral. Still stinks 

• Upvote 4

On 2016/4/30 at 2:27 PM, BladeGuner said:

I just had someone go neutral while we were killing his city, just before we were going to kill it it turned yellow. This isn't right, you shouldn't be able to change status while your in the middle of a fight. This has to be a corruption of the rules. This needs to be fixed somehow.

Turns out he dropped his current league and started a new one which made him neutral. Still stinks 

Hmm, that guy is smart.:571f478e1db2b_QQ20160426184705: We will optimize the diplomacy system to prevent such things from happening again,

• Upvote 1

On May 3, 2016 at 8:47 PM, Jack said:

Hmm, that guy is smart.:571f478e1db2b_QQ20160426184705: We will optimize the diplomacy system to prevent such things from happening again,

Actually, I don't find it smart at all. I believe that gaming the system by finding loopholes to corrupt the outcome of any individual event as morally reprehensible, totally without honor. I made that quite clear in battle chat directed at that individual. He continued to show his lack of honor by his response. I know of many loopholes that I could use to corrupt events, but I choose to play as fairly as possible. If someone manages to beat me, I congratulate them and move on, it only a game, and not worth me corrupting my morals to win a few points. 

The league city and the resources and armament contributed and removed is the only time that there is ever contention in my league. I have noticed in the main chat that an individual was kicked out of a league over "abuse" of these resources, so it seems that we aren't the only league with these issues. I already posted that the amount of information retained in the logs isn't enough. The fact that only a page or two of the logs are retained is a problem. I envision a spreadsheet page with individuals and thier contributions and distributions from a LC. This would help greatly in resolving the current state of conflict the LCs are causing. Even if this isn't possible, at least retaining all the log info would go a long way towards improving things,

• Upvote 2

Awhile back I suggested secondary goals.

i have an idea

ss spawn tanks give 120 gold per league member of rewarded player

ss base tanks 100 gold per league member of rewarded player

ss HQ 2000 gold per league member of rewarded player first time, 1000 per kill after.

This brings gold rewards into the field, gives a secondary goal.

when destroying, now that's the amount of gold and h

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Telwar said:

Awhile back I suggested secondary goals.

i have an idea

ss spawn tanks give 120 gold per league member of rewarded player

ss base tanks 100 gold per league member of rewarded player

ss HQ 2000 gold per league member of rewarded player first time, 1000 per kill after.

This brings gold rewards into the field, gives a secondary goal.

when destroying, now that's the amount of gold and h

I like the idea of having another way to earn gold. Currently you can get gold daily from the leader board and at the end of the map collecting gold for winning, or losing. But it really doesn't amount to very much and with the cost of upgrading units it's going to take a very long time to get things upgraded.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, BladeGuner said:

Actually, I don't find it smart at all. I believe that gaming the system by finding loopholes to corrupt the outcome of any individual event as morally reprehensible, totally without honor. I made that quite clear in battle chat directed at that individual. He continued to show his lack of honor by his response. I know of many loopholes that I could use to corrupt events, but I choose to play as fairly as possible. If someone manages to beat me, I congratulate them and move on, it only a game, and not worth me corrupting my morals to win a few points. 

The league city and the resources and armament contributed and removed is the only time that there is ever contention in my league. I have noticed in the main chat that an individual was kicked out of a league over "abuse" of these resources, so it seems that we aren't the only league with these issues. I already posted that the amount of information retained in the logs isn't enough. The fact that only a page or two of the logs are retained is a problem. I envision a spreadsheet page with individuals and thier contributions and distributions from a LC. This would help greatly in resolving the current state of conflict the LCs are causing. Even if this isn't possible, at least retaining all the log info would go a long way towards improving things,

I heard about this issue as well.  I guess my league has been lucky we all just work together and support each other haven't had a issue with this.

• Upvote 2

• Peter unpinned this topic