World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Disappearing city

Boredomfalls

So I was attacking this city, and when it was apparent I was gonna win they began to abandon it. I destroyed it before it could be abandoned and then the city disappeared. I'm not sure how he abandoned it since I believe this is his only city and he's currently operating out of a military base. But this prevented it from being captured saving my units from running out of ammo and fuel and you can tell that it was indeed a city from the rebel troops off on the left of the screen shot (coordinates in chat)

image.png

image.png

So I was attacking this city, and when it was apparent I was gonna win they began to abandon it. I destroyed it before it could be abandoned and then the city disappeared. I'm not sure how he abandoned it since I believe this is his only city and he's currently operating out of a military base. But this prevented it from being captured saving my units from running out of ammo and fuel and you can tell that it was indeed a city from the rebel troops off on the left of the screen shot (coordinates in chat)

image.png

image.png

Sir, thanks for reporting, we are working on this one