World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

S6 season feedback

Peter

Hello Commanders,

S6 season is live now. Our developers would like to know what you think about this new version. Please leave your comments below.

We will give away 500 amethysts for your feedback. Please remember each account can only receive the amethysts ONCE.

Please don't forget to leave your in-game name and in-game ID number. The amethysts will be distributed in 72 hours.

World Warfare Team

Well for starters you need to announce when the new map opens or Clarify when it will open. You just said season 6 it will come out.

Before season 6 came out a lot of the features were released which was nice. The addition of Pershing’s and Motorbikes was long overdue but now we have them and it’s really good for tankers to have. Being able to have a premium version of a heavy tank will help balance out the game since cannoneers always had the m40 at lvl 2 LC. 

moving King tigers 2 munitions  lvls down was also well overdue and now that it’s here it’s great. The notes said it would be lvl 11 munitions but currently it’s 12 which is still pretty good. So now tankers will be able to use King tigers more often which is really nice. 

The king tiger/Maus general is good but I feel it’s overpriced and the stat buff it’s gives IMO should have been just given for free to these tanks so they are on par with fighting cannoneers. So it could go either way but I would say the officer could have been priced lower and that would have been fair.

I would also like to add that the officer should have had a stat the reduced AOE damage or something similar. Something that gives they troops that power factor on the battlefield. We have rocket trucks that are the end all be all for cannoneers and often times trumps all the other classes especially when paired with bofors. It would be nice to see King tigers and Maus tanks being able to shut these rocket trucks down so that a player or league doesn’t just build a ton of them and just steamroll everything.

Along with that you guys put out an officer for airman that reduced damage taken from AA which still baffles me because airman should have an advantage over AA but rather tanks. So tanker aa gets shît on. You guys are heading into the right direction but it still feels like tanker class is a bit behind the other 2.

For the season 6 rewards I’m glad you finally have a Maus skin but only to increase vehicle damage by 100? And you have to complete just about every mission to get or spend a ton of money if you don’t. Now for skins I do think you should just sell the skin and no stat buff if players just want to change their cosmetic look. But if your are going to make players do a lot of missions which includes jumping into multiple types of maps and tourneys then the end reward should be much better.

Until the new map comes out I don’t have any feedback yet but when I play it I’ll post more.

• Like 1

New version is having some bugs and glitches where you get stuck at the loading screen for several hours without even moving an inch on the loading.

Now now i know what you are going to say like "reinstall the game, clear cache, try getting better signal or wifi, use or turn off VPN." Yeah that doesn't work i even tried for several times for a day and its not just me having the same problem aswell :/

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2022 at 3:30 PM, Kier said:

Im happy to play this game

On 3/18/2022 at 4:47 PM, Delaney said:

New version is having some bugs and glitches where you get stuck at the loading screen for several hours without even moving an inch on the loading.

Now now i know what you are going to say like "reinstall the game, clear cache, try getting better signal or wifi, use or turn off VPN." Yeah that doesn't work i even tried for several times for a day and its not just me having the same problem aswell :/

Give me your in-game name or ID number for the rewards, pls.

• Upvote 1

Until you fix your server, lag and system issues the feedback is fix it!! You provide no customer service when people report issues and lose troops, cities etc  and we wait weeks and even months for a reply. No customer service ethic at all absolutely disgusting Skud!!!!!

On 3/30/2022 at 6:38 PM, Peter said:

Give me your in-game name or ID number for the rewards, pls.

My in game name is Skud