World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

UI Optimziation-Vol.6: Class Tech

Peter

Hello Commanders,

The rewards of Vol 5 goes to commander SlavyaninKursk. Please PM me to claim the diamonds.

As always, we will give away 3000 diamonds to the commanders that leave the top3 BEST comments of this volume, too. Come and leave your comments under this post! It can be suggestion, advice or opinion on our UI optimization. We will not deliver the diamonds if no good comments in the comment area.

In this volume, we would like to introduce the class tech interfaces. which are viewed numerous times per day. Let's check the sample pictures straightly.

We have moved the class tabs from the top to left. We also optimized the right part where you research the techs, the cost and tech info will display in a better way in the new interface. The level up pop up is almost the same as before.

139768697_4.thumb.jpg.fa76cfd6bd608c193cfcbf84096aa4f3.jpg

1372227455_2.thumb.jpg.2dfcf0e5252c75a74d476fa143a1fcd7.jpg

I think this is a very cool optimization, doing things like this gives the game a new feel for players who have played for a while to feel like this is a fresh new game, however I do not know if this is the best thing for the developers to be putting their time and money into. Right now the focus for this game should be advertising  and getting the word out about this game, this is Definitely the best large scale strategy based game on the market in my opinion, if everyone in the gaming industry knew this existed this game could be very popular. Optimization of making certain parts of the game look cleaner or prettier could be a good way to build up to this, and then maybe once this game would get more players it would look cleaner and newer though, so this could be a good step down the process of eventually drawing in a much larger audience and player base for this game, 

Nino 

ID: 172967

not bad. but for marketing purposes I would add a tech booster to the store. I and many other players have learned all technologies in all classes. it is necessary to introduce new technologies or increase the technology limit, not 5/5, but for example 10/10. The same can be said about tactical maps. they are out of date. it is necessary to add new ones or, as a marketing, create a laboratory to improve them for gem