World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Tiger Tank Kill Strategies

Cavour

I have yet to see instructional videos or guides for being successful in this game. I usually try to find such things on reddit and youtube but this game is still too new to be on those forums. I will attempt to start the conversation. If you have links or ideas please share them!

The best way to get victory points for yourself and your faction is to kill Tiger Tanks (TT). This is better than the HQ because tanks are accessible to players from an earlier point in the game and take a lot less effort to kill a lot of than do SS-HQs. Tiger Tanks give you 10,000-15,000 points to your personal score, +1 to command points and 30 victory points.

Some successful methods to getting Tiger Tank kills that I've found are (I'll try to add screen shots as I get them, please help):

Strat 1. Spam Artillery. I've seen people successfully kill entire TT squadrons with just 10x L1 Arty. I'm not sure how long it took, but this is effective since it can be done with level one units. The fastest method is to drop your Arty in with transport planes.

Strat 2. Arty/Bomber Combo - I find this to be the fastest strategy once bombers have been leveled up. I will send a Scout plans and Transport loaded with 1 low level artillery. The arty's only job is to take out the SS AA guns which have less than 1000 power. If the TT is far away, I don't really care if the arty can make it home, it's expendable and cheap. Once the AA is taken out I can kill the TT with 5 or more bombers with ease. I've found 8x L4 Bombers are needed to kill the tank quickly and without reloading. Maybe someone has the exact math on the minimum needed to kill the TT with bombers?

Strat 3. Anti-Tank Guns. Today I accidently air-dropped 5x AT guns (a mix of L1/L2) instead of the 1 or 2 artillery that I usually use (see strat #2). I might have been lucky that the tank squadron didn't attack me, but I was able to pick off every tank including the TT simply with these 5 AT guns. It was also surprisingly fast (no slower than a handful of lower level bombers). Since they were not upgraded I just let them die in the wilderness and replaced them with Arty once dead.

That's all I've seen or used so far (I'm still new and learning myself). Please share your strategies or expand on these with screen shots!

• Upvote 3

• Peter featured this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2016/1/24 at 2:55 AM, Tricky said:

or if u dont really care about you stats and are trying to help other this could work for you : if the tiger is near a resource zone or military zone drop a para troper on the outer ring if the tigers vision and bait it towards the turret who will finish it off

Never had a shot in this way. I gotta try it next time. Thank you.

• 5 months later...
On January 24, 2016 at 1:55 PM, Tricky said:

or if u dont really care about you stats and are trying to help other this could work for you : if the tiger is near a resource zone or military zone drop a para troper on the outer ring if the tigers vision and bait it towards the turret who will finish it off

Neat idea! Inventive. I just tried swamping the thing with bombers. The AA didn't do that much damage and it is all over fairly quickly.

• 1 month later...