World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Maintenance and Update-Mar. 13th

Peter

Commanders,

The server will go down for maintenance at 8 a.m. UTC, 12:00 a.m. PST. Expected downtime will be approximately 2 hours. Keep your troops safe before you log out. Please update this game in App Store/Google Play Store after the maintenance. In the meantime, we'll close map Imperial Assault and open map Blitzkrieg. See you on the battlefield. Thank you.

What's new:

1. Plan, build and upgrade from the new Command Center! Manage all of your logistic from a brand new interface!
  2. You may now vote to end the Battlefield in Blitzkrieg map!
  3. Move speed in Blitzkrieg map decreased from 5X to 3X.
  4. Fixed various chat bugs.

World Warfare Team

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WTF said:

So much for those planes I had, 30 minutes was doable but 2 hrs!  Wtf...

To be fair they gave a heads up hours in advance. You should have planned better accordingly...

10 minutes ago, Gorrilla said:

What happened too 30mins now 2hrs???

They always said it was going to take 2 hours. It was never mentioned that it would only take 30 mins.

5 minutes ago, WTF said:

Don’t know what game you’re playing, mine said 30 minutes.  It also looks like other prople saw 30 minutes as well. Maybe too many waffles?

It said 2 hours both in the in-game mail and forum post. I'm not sure what you were looking at. I'll confirm once more when the servers come up but quite sure it was 2 hours.

5 minutes ago, BigLove said:

How much notice was given? I was last on about 6 hours ago and there was no mention of maintenance. 

They gave a warning at least 2 hours (prob more) before the server went down. Also, I don't see why you would leave any troops like planes in the air for 6+ hours. 

1 minute ago, Juriju5 said:

Guys same for me all my account gone start lioe totally new player!!!! Wtf guys!!! All my officers and all my progress gone!!!!!

just restart the game after you go thru the tutorial. I had the same issue. just go thru the tutorial. then close the app and reopen it. 

8 minutes ago, BigLove said:

This is fun....

7B0D5029-1846-4CB4-A25B-7FB3D9D76608.png

1 minute ago, Juriju5 said:

MY GAME PROGRESS GONE!!! All my officers all my updates everything gone from my account!!! Start like new player! Omg That’s crazy!!!!!!!!!! All gone totally all!!!! 

Go through the tutorial. Then restart the app. It will bring back the old account you had.

• Like 1

I too cannot get the update and can’t get into the game. I don’t want to delete and restart as I have spent quite a bit on ‘daily diamonds’ and still have 18 days to go. Is anyone else out of pocket. Is it worth approaching trading standards as I think we need to get financial compensation and I don’t just mean a pitiful offer of diamonds