World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Loading problem with lastest update - sept 30

Realvapejay

Everyone I'm playing with is having the same problem.

When we switch apps and then try and come back the game freezes on the loading screen. This happened every time. I have to swipe the app closed and reopen and it puts me into the mainscreen where I have to enter the bf again.

Im assuming the new update has just too much data to load up or is trying to load up too much data at once.

I can also assume that it is not my phone as it's a brand new iPhone 7+ with 128g, and all other apps are closed when I try and switch back to the game (because I know ww is a resource hog)

perhalps the devs might want to roll back this update till it's a bit more stable on loading?

are the devs aware and working on a fix?

chime in everyone if you are having the same prob.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Realvapejay said:

When we switch apps and then try and come back the game freezes on the loading screen. This happened every time. I have to swipe the app closed and reopen and it puts me into the mainscreen where I have to enter the bf again.

Im assuming the new update has just too much data to load up or is trying to load up too much data at once.

I can also assume that it is not my phone as it's a brand new iPhone 7+ with 128g, and all other apps are closed when I try and switch back to the game (because I know ww is a resource hog)

perhalps the devs might want to roll back this update till it's a bit more stable on loading?

This is not an answer to the problem but I noticed the last update I had a similar problem with loading the game so I uninstalled the game from my Android phone and reinstalled it from the Google Play and it begin to work properly but after this latest update no matter what I do it freezes right after loading one time I was able to get to the main lobby screen and when I try to click on the battlefield it froze up I am very impatient so after about 2 minutes of it sitting there I just shutdown app please if someone cut fix this I'm in the middle of a league Battlefield and I've already used over 2,000 diamonds don't want it to be a waste

Screenshot_2017-09-29-21-04-41.png

Edited by RichMoneyGP
Forgot to add picture
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Realvapejay said:

I can't even get the main screen to load. It's frustrating! I emailed devs about it but no response as of yet.

It would appear that every time the devs add something new to the game mechanics, more problems appear and they seem to get worse with every update. The game is pulling just too much data back n forth from the servers. None of current devices can keep up.

if the servers can handle it,... the internet can't,.. if the internet can,... the devices can't.. if the devices can,.. then the servers can't,... but there is always something not working.

I suggest dumbing the game mechanics down a bit till all 3 parts of the triangle can work flawlessly without problems, then grow from there.

We now have ??? Number of generals that change each individual players troop dynamics (especially when used in combinations),.. main tech tree, 3x class tech tree's and now a battlefield city tech tree... this game is going to implode on itself... couple that with 160-260 players on each map,... ah, I forgot now the league city generals that change dynamics yet again....

The devs are doing sooo much sooo quickly that something is going to just explode.

I suggest they dial back a bit and slow down instead of rushing into everything like it's their first time having sex... things will prematurely explode and not work again.

should that happen, many longtime players will just quit, many players that pay-to-play will stop paying... it'll be a broken game that no one will want to play.

/rant...

• 2 weeks later...